FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Platinum with AS. Was scheduled for 12/08, now scheduled for 11/01! Order date 4/20
I have a platinum that has not been scheduled. Would like to add AS, so good to know that sheduling is back with AS
 
This is the sexiest post I have read on this thread. That may mean that Ford is receiving AS and beginning to place them in non-King Wanch trucks. (I know it's Ranch, but you do have a "W" on your seats. Just sayin')

I like the fact that you already had a schedule date too. Have you had your VIN for a while?
Lmao…. Yes I have had a vin since June 3
 
Platinum with AS. Was scheduled for 12/08, now scheduled for 11/01! Order date 4/20
Our order for Platinum with AS was 8/13. Hope this means the line is starting to move. However no VIN yet.
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
Really? Damn! My dealer does not even know of the current holds. 🙄. 165 days for me! You are the record holder!

Maybe we will see what the 2023 looks like before we take delivery. 😣
 
Last edited:
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
This is why everyone is getting annoyed (using my G-rated words) with Ford. Everyone gets a different story (or no story).

If they would just be honest with folks, it would be so much better. The computers can tell them how many trucks were ordered with AS. They can then say, “hey, we only have parts to fill xx% of the orders” and let people make their decisions.
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
I smell a dealer trying to get a sale done this year to boost numbers.
 
Just stopped by my dealership to drop the value package and add ultimate. They asked when did you order this? Told them 6/29. Response was, you are probably not going to get a 22, hope you’re ok with a 23. Asked about a model change for the 23. They said that it’s just rumored right now. On a brighter note, my priority is now 02 and the order code changed from 9999 to 9017. Not sure what the last part means but hey it’s a change.
 
Just stopped by my dealership to drop the value package and add ultimate. They asked when did you order this? Told them 6/29. Response was, you are probably not going to get a 22, hope you’re ok with a 23. Asked about a model change for the 23. They said that it’s just rumored right now. On a brighter note, my priority is now 02 and the order code changed from 9999 to 9017. Not sure what the last part means but hey it’s a change.
Not sure why they think you won't get a 22. Do you have AS or other item that is holding up your build? I ordered 6/22 and mine shipped 9/20.

Warning, tangential bitching. I have no idea why it is taking 3 weeks to ship it to Michigan. Trucks have shipped after mine to the west coast and already picked up. VVR doesn't have a railcar either but I assume it's been sitting at the rail yard in New Boston near the DTW airport. 😡🤬(Sorry, I feel better now)

Back on topic, I don't see why you won't get a 22, unless you have AS. Also don't think the order number means anything. Unless maybe they just put it as a new order, which might be bad. Can order numbers be changed?
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
Wow! I can barely get whole-sentence answers from my salesman. I get better information from the Finance manager at my dealer than I do from the salesman, but the Finance manager rarely responds to my questions unless the salesman actually asks him to. They didn't even know about the AS problem until I asked them to remove it from my order. I asked a couple weeks ago where I was at in their queue and whether or not they've been getting any of their SD orders scheduled lately. The salesman completely ignored those direct questions, reported his last-known status of my order and said he would check for a status update at the end of that week (which he didn't do).

Maybe some of you dealer folks can answer this question for me: Since my order is a retail order that no specific salesman actually sold to me (the Finance manager is the one who entered it into the order system), is the commission from my sale going to go to this "salesman" when I finally buy my truck? If that's the case, he's certainly taking it for granted and not providing much customer service in the meantime.

-SR-
 
So on Oct 3rd I was notified that my unit was being activated for Operation Lone Star (Texas Army National Guard) to do the border mission for the next 8-12 months... which was exactly one year and one day after returning home from my last overseas deployment. While that pretty well sucked, there is a *little* bit of a silver lining since as a company commander I get my own rental vehicle, which happens to be a 2021 F250 XLT 6.7 4wd truck with all of 808 miles on it. So at least I get some seat time in a 2020+ Super Duty while waiting on my 2022 right? So not all bad lol
 

Attachments

  • 20211011_094300.webp
    20211011_094300.webp
    278.2 KB · Views: 64
Sent an email to the salesman today, as they had informed me a couple weeks ago that they had sent inquiries to Ford, and I received a (rare) reply: "Its (sic)saying in processing now. We just started getting a couple trucks last week. I'm hoping to see a VIN number real soon."

Order date: July 8. Here's my build....
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 16-24-08 Preview-0139-08-09-2021-21-40-19 pdf.webp
    Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 16-24-08 Preview-0139-08-09-2021-21-40-19 pdf.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 82
So on Oct 3rd I was notified that my unit was being activated for Operation Lone Star (Texas Army National Guard) to do the border mission for the next 8-12 months... which was exactly one year and one day after returning home from my last overseas deployment. While that pretty well sucked, there is a *little* bit of a silver lining since as a company commander I get my own rental vehicle, which happens to be a 2021 F250 XLT 6.7 4wd truck with all of 808 miles on it. So at least I get some seat time in a 2020+ Super Duty while waiting on my 2022 right? So not all bad lol
Thank you for your service! I’m glad to hear that you are going to get to drive an SD while deployed. It may help lessen the wait for yours a little.
 
Last edited:
171 days since i ordered . moved my order week back 2 weeks last week. now is 10-25-21
We have a new leader of the pain train!
 
Not sure why they think you won't get a 22. Do you have AS or other item that is holding up your build? I ordered 6/22 and mine shipped 9/20.

Warning, tangential bitching. I have no idea why it is taking 3 weeks to ship it to Michigan. Trucks have shipped after mine to the west coast and already picked up. VVR doesn't have a railcar either but I assume it's been sitting at the rail yard in New Boston near the DTW airport. 😡🤬(Sorry, I feel better now)

Back on topic, I don't see why you won't get a 22, unless you have AS. Also don't think the order number means anything. Unless maybe they just put it as a new order, which might be bad. Can order numbers be changed?
I agree it seems a little early to be talking 23’s. Heck if that’s the case I wouldn’t have a truck until this time next year. I don’t think that this made it a new order but as we have all seen, some guys have placed a 2nd order and had it built before the 1st one. I do not have AS on my order but do have 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. I feel ya because I’m sure knowing that you have a truck built but can’t get it is worse than waiting for a production date or WS. Good luck with getting your new ride your on the back end of this screwed up ordering roller coaster.
 
Those of you who do have power-deployed running boards, does it show on your WS? I just got my WS and it doesn't list it as an option. I have a Platinum 6.7L "in production". Thanks!
@MattBaldy Look at the "Standard Equipment" list at the top... It may be there vs. the "Optional Equipment/Other"
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyone.
Thinking about this more...let's say it's true. Don't you think with the 2023 ordering window opening in March (likely) that Ford would just remove the AS option from the online configurator on any 22 now? Or at lease stop any new order with it? Seems weird, right?
 
Dealer called this morning… I guess there is new information form Ford. He stated that my truck won’t be built this year if don’t remove AS.
I’m so frustrated right now. Sadly, I need the purchase in 2021. I understand Ford wants to sell vehicles and I understand the supply chain issues…. Don’t understand scheduling order. (167 days since order.)
Hang in there everyo

Thinking about this more...let's say it's true. Don't you think with the 2023 ordering window opening in March (likely) that Ford would just remove the AS option from the online configurator on any 22 now? Or at lease stop any new order with it? Seems weird, right?

I think his dealer is playing games... Its to the dealers advantage if special order buyer backs out, the majority on the forum are paying invoice or less. Getting stuck with a order is home run for the dealer, they can stick it on the lot with an ADM.. Heck they can even use the AS option as an enticement to buy.

Spreadsheet shows several AS equipped trucks with 12/01 build dates, I think the commodity issue may resolved.
 
Back
Top Bottom