FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine was sent to plant on 9/28 and no updates. Until I looked at the ford order update and my in production date turned to yesterday and it gave an estimated delivery to dealership. I imagine it doesn't show built yet due to still needing spray in bedliner. Fingers crossed!!
I see the tracker finally updated and showed the King ranch as built as of yesterday.
 
We must have been neighbors I got mine this morning too.
Add me to the list, I got the built email about an hour ago. It took about 45 min. for it to show as built in the tracking link. Delivery expected 11/2 - 11/8.
I’m hoping it comes early as I have a deer hunt 10/29 - 11/3
9FFF7D3E-6DEA-4F96-9AD4-351C7363D12E.webp
 
Add me to the list, I got the built email about an hour ago. It took about 45 min. for it to show as built in the tracking link. Delivery expected 11/2 - 11/8.
I’m hoping it comes early as I have a deer hunt 10/29 - 11/3
View attachment 36307
Wow, under 2 months for everything. I put in an order last week, hope to see the same trend.
 
Wow, under 2 months for everything. I put in an order last week, hope to see the same trend.
The dealer told me I should expect delivery in about 2 months. I'm actually surprised that may actually happen. Hopefully this quick build is the new trend, especially for those that have been waiting awhile.
The only thing that causes me pause is my truck was built on a Saturday.
 
Add me to the list, I got the built email about an hour ago. It took about 45 min. for it to show as built in the tracking link. Delivery expected 11/2 - 11/8.
I’m hoping it comes early as I have a deer hunt 10/29 - 11/3
View attachment 36307
Nice 👍
 
Well I am back from vacation and took a break from my phone too. It felt great. Now I’ll buckle back in, and start more smart ass comments about how my truck still is in order processing. We are in this together long distance wait team! We got this!

Maybe we will see some movement this week? Lol.

We flew over NYC yesterday - saw a bunch of cargo ships just sitting in wait.
 
Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on these PCOs and other incentives? Seems they are as random as scheduling a build date? I’m most likely picking up this week or the week after and I don’t trust my dealership at all in fact I’m almost expecting them to make it as difficult as possible so I say screw it, keep the truck and they make and extra 10k on it. I’m just looking for all the ammo I have before I have to sit down and look at numbers! Any help would be appreciated!
 
Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on these PCOs and other incentives? Seems they are as random as scheduling a build date? I’m most likely picking up this week or the week after and I don’t trust my dealership at all in fact I’m almost expecting them to make it as difficult as possible so I say screw it, keep the truck and they make and extra 10k on it. I’m just looking for all the ammo I have before I have to sit down and look at numbers! Any help would be appreciated!
They are random when it comes to PCOs. National or local rebates are easy. No rhymes or reasons have been identified. There is a good thread under Tremor purchasing that goes into more details.
 
Well I am back from vacation and took a break from my phone too. It felt great. Now I’ll buckle back in, and start more smart ass comments about how my truck still is in order processing. We are in this together long distance wait team! We got this!

Maybe we will see some movement this week? Lol.

We flew over NYC yesterday - saw a bunch of cargo ships just sitting in wait.
Welcome back to the fray, hope you had a nice time with your family!
 
Delivered!!!
Order on 8 /10... delivered to dealer on 10/8!!! Gonna pick up tomorrow. I think waiting on delivery was the worst part.

Hang in there long timersView attachment 36363
I agree. My wait was just shy of 6 months and waiting for the delivery was the worst part. Glad your truck is in!👍🏻
 
Last edited:
Delivered!!!
Order on 8 /10... delivered to dealer on 10/8!!! Gonna pick up tomorrow. I think waiting on delivery was the worst part.

Hang in there long timersView attachment 36363

This order to delivery cycle is like winning the Lottery! Congrats on the new truck - looks great!
 
Delivered!!!
Order on 8 /10... delivered to dealer on 10/8!!! Gonna pick up tomorrow. I think waiting on delivery was the worst part.

Hang in there long timersView attachment 36363
Congrats! I ordered 8/19 and I’ve been tracking it through the railcar and is now in my state! I’ll bet it’ll be at the my dealership early this week!! Can’t wait 🤗
 
Back
Top Bottom