FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Has anyone confirmed that certificate for $3500 off is valid for all super duty’s picked up in Q4??? Man I would LOVE that!!!!! And what does PCO stand for? The poster of the certificate said he would be getting a $2000 PCO but got this $3500 off instead.
 
I just called my dealership. The lady I deal with didn’t know what I was talking about when I referenced this $3500 truck owner direct owner for 2021Q4. She said anything we are eligible for when we go to get our truck will automatically pop up on her screen. She also said other than for military, and first responders ($500 each) there are no incentives she knows about. Any more info on this would be greatly appreciated!
 
Looks like the same thing I ordered minus the folding steps. Stone Grey 6.7, Tremor, sport and ultimate package. More pictures please!
 

Attachments

  • 2612D463-105F-4574-88F1-65EB99656424.webp
    2612D463-105F-4574-88F1-65EB99656424.webp
    306.1 KB · Views: 136
  • EBDC0FC3-E7B9-49A2-8BA4-2966605DD063.webp
    EBDC0FC3-E7B9-49A2-8BA4-2966605DD063.webp
    163.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 2FB4FAFC-E014-49E2-AAA1-7401D458B20F.webp
    2FB4FAFC-E014-49E2-AAA1-7401D458B20F.webp
    225 KB · Views: 134
  • 1CEA2023-ED2D-4AEB-A741-10262FE492B4.webp
    1CEA2023-ED2D-4AEB-A741-10262FE492B4.webp
    143.6 KB · Views: 134
Radio silence from ford. Scheduled for next week but still no window sticker still no move to in production. Been a long week of clicking reload, was hoping for some respite.
Same here. I even tried my dealer, but they see the same thing I'm seeing. Really, really hoping to see something soon...
 
been seeing some good news on this thread. VINS coming out, production dates moving up , trucks arriving! super jealous.

Ordered July 30th
F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3 (no AS)
Agate Black
Black Appearance Package
Winch
5th wheel prep
Lariat Ultimate package
Pro Trailor backup assist

anyone see something specific that would be delaying this build? been seeing other f250's ordered after mine with build dates or delivered already.. trying to remain patient :) good news though, when I called to seen if a VIN has been created , I was told I will be receiving a $2000 PCO.
 
been seeing some good news on this thread. VINS coming out, production dates moving up , trucks arriving! super jealous.

Ordered July 30th
F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3 (no AS)
Agate Black
Black Appearance Package
Winch
5th wheel prep
Lariat Ultimate package
Pro Trailor backup assist

anyone see something specific that would be delaying this build? been seeing other f250's ordered after mine with build dates or delivered already.. trying to remain patient :) good news though, when I called to seen if a VIN has been created , I was told I will be receiving a $2000 PCO.
Mine is very similar to yours just different color and 6.7, ordered 5/15 no vin or anything until 9/30, build date is 11/1
 
Picked her up. Antimatter Blue in a cloudy day in San Diego. $76500 MSRP. Xplan discount $4500. They were ready to apply my PCO of $2000, but awesome salesman Josh said Ford just put out a hard to find certificate for Q4 2021 purchases. $3500!! See cert # on image. Don't hate my non-Tremor FX4. LOL. Lift and tires go on next week.
Did Josh indicate if that Q4 2021 was available to all dealers?
 
Took delivery today, carbonized grey 6.7 f250 tremor w/ blackout. Dealer experience was a huge pain, at first the "sales manager" didn't' want to honor the sticker price and said the incentives didn't apply. Then they tried miss reading my odometer on the trade adding thousands of miles to the truck. I was taken to the side and had to hear a sob story every few mins. Then they didn't want to use the draft from my bank, said I "had" to finance through ford. They tried to sell me on some sort of flex pay financing through ford that sounded good at first, but when you do the math isn't much of a deal and they seemed to misrepresent the actual cost. Almost gave up but they finally agreed to finance through my bank.

What a tough time to buy a truck, kind of started my tremor journey on a bad foot, I hope you guys have a better experience. I got home late, will try to post pics tomorrow.
 
Took delivery today, carbonized grey 6.7 f250 tremor w/ blackout. Dealer experience was a huge pain, at first the "sales manager" didn't' want to honor the sticker price and said the incentives didn't apply. Then they tried miss reading my odometer on the trade adding thousands of miles to the truck. I was taken to the side and had to hear a sob story every few mins. Then they didn't want to use the draft from my bank, said I "had" to finance through ford. They tried to sell me on some sort of flex pay financing through ford that sounded good at first, but when you do the math isn't much of a deal and they seemed to misrepresent the actual cost. Almost gave up but they finally agreed to finance through my bank.

What a tough time to buy a truck, kind of started my tremor journey on a bad foot, I hope you guys have a better experience. I got home late, will try to post pics tomorrow.
Sucks dealing with most dealerships, that’s shitty man! At least enjoy your new beast while those of us deemed “unworthy” by Ford await, lol! I used a car broker for years because of shit, shady dealers. Granger in Iowa has been awesome, and easy and have good reviews. First time using them, so can only speak to those far just ordering through them. SoCal dealers are fucking dumpster fires. Found 1 good Ford salesman, but they mark everything up here 10-20k 💩🤡🖕🏼. You can always call Ford and let them know about your experience with a dealer. Everyone works for someone! Look forward to seeing pictures!
 
Took delivery today, carbonized grey 6.7 f250 tremor w/ blackout. Dealer experience was a huge pain, at first the "sales manager" didn't' want to honor the sticker price and said the incentives didn't apply. Then they tried miss reading my odometer on the trade adding thousands of miles to the truck. I was taken to the side and had to hear a sob story every few mins. Then they didn't want to use the draft from my bank, said I "had" to finance through ford. They tried to sell me on some sort of flex pay financing through ford that sounded good at first, but when you do the math isn't much of a deal and they seemed to misrepresent the actual cost. Almost gave up but they finally agreed to finance through my bank.

What a tough time to buy a truck, kind of started my tremor journey on a bad foot, I hope you guys have a better experience. I got home late, will try to post pics tomorrow.
I had a bad experience too at the dealer. Got there with my trade, and it took nearly 3.5 hours to run my credit and get a loan. I had submitted a credit app through the dealer about a week prior so the fact that didn’t run it sooner ticked me off. Then I went to finance, they got my SSN wrong the first time and my loan was denied, ended up using a local credit union which saved me 2.5% on the apr. Finally got to the finance guy and I told him “all I want is GAP” and he spent an hour showing me why their warranty was needed. 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️ Got the truck home late, and did a walk around. Using my work light I found 2-3 scratches and one dent. Dealer is now saying “they’ll look into fixing them” all because I didn’t see them on the lot. Over all buying the truck was easy. It’s just the little defects I found causing me issues. I also have to wait 2-3 weeks to schedule install for my winch. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m glad to have the truck, I just wish the dealer wouldn’t cause so many problems.
 
Back
Top Bottom