FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I would like to visit there one day. I love out of the way places like that. Looks like population is around 7k?
There are two towns, Labrador City and Wabush. I live in Wabush and both towns together have about 10k I think. If you're into fishing this is the place to visit. We have some monster lake trout.
Heres a link to a news story about a local couple who caught a massive 29 lb laker while ice fishing.

 
So the tracking website says my truck is “In Production” click on window sticker link, and it says it not available yet please check back later. Has any one seen that?

F350
Lariat
Tremor
6.7
Atlas blue
Baja interior
Value
Trailer tow 360 cameras
Tailgate step
Spray in liner
Up fitter
Garage opener
 
Finally!
8A97F765-EFDA-4413-A2C7-B2149F19F537.webp
 
Picked her up. Antimatter Blue in a cloudy day in San Diego. $76500 MSRP. Xplan discount $4500. They were ready to apply my PCO of $2000, but awesome salesman Josh said Ford just put out a hard to find certificate for Q4 2021 purchases. $3500!! See cert # on image. Don't hate my non-Tremor FX4. LOL. Lift and tires go on next week.
Thx for Certificate Information!
 
So the tracking website says my truck is “In Production” click on window sticker link, and it says it not available yet please check back later. Has any one seen that?

F350
Lariat
Tremor
6.7
Atlas blue
Baja interior
Value
Trailer tow 360 cameras
Tailgate step
Spray in liner
Up fitter
Garage opener
My sent to plant date was 9/28 but I couldn't see my window sticker until the next day.
 
Truck is in!! Landed today! Looks good! Door panels and nicely aligned too. No misaligned doors or trim.
 

Attachments

  • 20211008_124320.webp
    20211008_124320.webp
    314.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 20211008_124427.webp
    20211008_124427.webp
    320.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20211008_125922.webp
    20211008_125922.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom