Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We must have been neighbors I got mine this morning too.Finally got the magical email that my truck is built. Ordered 4-19, nothing special about it, lariat, 7.3, carpet delete, sunroof, bed liner, no AS. Estimated delivery is 11-5 thru 11-11.
Nice truck, congratulations!Picked my truck up yesterday. Drives like a dream!
Yes, 7 days is approximately right. It should be built by the end of next week.And finally. Got my window sticker! Hopefully everything happens next week! The tracker hasn't updated, is there anyway to know when it may get built? Sticker is dated 10/8, so 7days later?
Should be by Monday or Tuesday. I was sent to the plant 9-28 and got the built email this morning. The tracker still doesn't show it.I keep checking my email like a fiend. Build week of 10/04, sent to plant 9/29 and in production ever since. Doesn’t seem to be much activity on the tracking spreadsheet either!
Nice. Thank you for the reassurance lol. I have 5th wheel prep and rear wheel liners, only things I could think as a slow up.Should be by Monday or Tuesday. I was sent to the plant 9-28 and got the built email this morning. The tracker still doesn't show it.
If i could just get a dang scheduling date the wait would be no biggie. Its all the uncertainty that comes with not having a “locked in” date. As happy as i am that people are receiving their trucks, it’s frustrating to see they ordered a month, or even two months after me.It is not the wait that gets to me, but how many are enjoying their new rides that ordered after mine.![]()
I agree, and certain people should have thier units built before me, but my whole life I bought Ford, have Ford stock! Especially when GM went bank rupt and I lost a bunch of stock. Yes, there should be a line before the line of work schedule. Sorry just venting, I may need to drop this order and go another routeIf i could just get a dang scheduling date the wait would be no biggie. Its all the uncertainty that comes with not having a “locked in” date. As happy as i am that people are receiving their trucks, it’s frustrating to see they ordered a month, or even two months after me.
Mine had the spray in (black package). My window sticker updated on the 6th and hasn't changed so I assume it was built Wednesday and just took a day or two to get sprayed. The ford tracker in the email shows its built since about 11:30 but didn't when they first sent the email at 3am until now. Mache tracker and the spreadsheet haven't updated, but like everyone says the servers lag behind so I'm sure it will all catch up. I figure by Monday-Tuesday most of the 10-4 build week guys will catch up. Probably most for the same thing, just coming back across the street from getting sprayed or accessories.Mine was sent to plant on 9/28 and no updates. Until I looked at the ford order update and my in production date turned to yesterday and it gave an estimated delivery to dealership. I imagine it doesn't show built yet due to still needing spray in bedliner. Fingers crossed!!
Post up the name of the Dealer so all in the community can avoid them - too bad they can't make such a large purchase a good experience!Took delivery today, carbonized grey 6.7 f250 tremor w/ blackout. Dealer experience was a huge pain, at first the "sales manager" didn't' want to honor the sticker price and said the incentives didn't apply. Then they tried miss reading my odometer on the trade adding thousands of miles to the truck. I was taken to the side and had to hear a sob story every few mins. Then they didn't want to use the draft from my bank, said I "had" to finance through ford. They tried to sell me on some sort of flex pay financing through ford that sounded good at first, but when you do the math isn't much of a deal and they seemed to misrepresent the actual cost. Almost gave up but they finally agreed to finance through my bank.
What a tough time to buy a truck, kind of started my tremor journey on a bad foot, I hope you guys have a better experience. I got home late, will try to post pics tomorrow.
Congratulations!!!It just landed at my dealership, way earlier than expected! Hope to pick it up sometime next week...View attachment 36294View attachment 36293
That Charcoal and black combo is sooo nice, Congrats,Congratulations!!!
Beautiful truck! Congrats!It just landed at my dealership, way earlier than expected! Hope to pick it up sometime next week...View attachment 36294View attachment 36293