FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck arrived a couple of days ago. 13 days early. First photo is with the front windows tinted. Ordered 5/19.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    56 KB · Views: 141
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Received notification at 1am that my truck is built! Ordered 8/23, sent to plant 9/29, built 10/10, should be in AZ around 11/7.
Rapid Red Lariat Sport Tremor with 6.7, 5th wheel prep, and rear wheel well liners.
 
Those of you who do have power-deployed running boards, does it show on your WS? I just got my WS and it doesn't list it as an option. I have a Platinum 6.7L "in production". Thanks!
 
Those of you who do have power-deployed running boards, does it show on your WS? I just got my WS and it doesn't list it as an option. I have a Platinum 6.7L "in production". Thanks!
It showed up on my Lariat Build. I think those are a standard option on the Platinum so it might not show up.
 
Received notification at 1am that my truck is built! Ordered 8/23, sent to plant 9/29, built 10/10, should be in AZ around 11/7.
Rapid Red Lariat Sport Tremor with 6.7, 5th wheel prep, and rear wheel well liners.
Congrats, that’s great news!
 
It showed up on my Lariat Build. I think those are a standard option on the Platinum so it might not show up.
The reason I ask is that with the Tremor pkg, it adds the fixed running boards. My dealer had to add in the power deployed running boards after the fact. I had asked for them upfront, we have littles and it's hard enough for them to get in my F-150 now! It's going to be almost impossible if we don't have the power deployed ones!
 
Scheduling looks normal per Ice-Capades at BO...interesting some are getting emails to be bumped back. Notes will be posted tomorrow, likely. I assume the same shortages will be holding up the same people.

1143947454_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-10-11_Page_2.jpg.3e61da9aef3fa72b445a...webp
 
Scheduling looks normal per Ice-Capades at BO...interesting some are getting emails to be bumped back. Notes will be posted tomorrow, likely. I assume the same shortages will be holding up the same people.
Throw me in the "bumped back" column. Was supposed to be built tomorrow, got pushed 3 weeks. Not amused.
 
Throw me in the "bumped back" column. Was supposed to be built tomorrow, got pushed 3 weeks. Not amused.
That's annoying. Do you have any items on the typical "wait" list?
 
That's annoying. Do you have any items on the typical "wait" list?
AS, but it's a KR, so that shouldn't matter.

I also have the spray-in bedliner and 5th wheel prep, I know those have been hit and miss, but my buddy who ordered the exact same options, a week after me, got his truck a month ago.

I think Ford's scheduling team just throws a dart, that's the only logic I can derive.
 
Received notification at 1am that my truck is built! Ordered 8/23, sent to plant 9/29, built 10/10, should be in AZ around 11/7.
Rapid Red Lariat Sport Tremor with 6.7, 5th wheel prep, and rear wheel well liners.
Your truck and I share the same birthday!!
 
Platinum with AS. Was scheduled for 12/08, now scheduled for 11/01! Order date 4/20
This is the sexiest post I have read on this thread. That may mean that Ford is receiving AS and beginning to place them in non-King Wanch trucks. (I know it's Ranch, but you do have a "W" on your seats. Just sayin')

I like the fact that you already had a schedule date too. Have you had your VIN for a while?
 
Back
Top Bottom