FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered lariat 7.3 tremor on 9/15, got order confirmation that day, 9/16 got a production date the week of 10/11, 10/7 the tracker updated to in production, today 10/11 i got window sticker. Now i live 15 mins from the plant so whenever it is built who knows how long it takes to to dealer thats 10 mins from the factory. Heck it my go to canada and back.
 
Posted earlier about making a change to my order. Dealership just called and told me that Ford said that I’m too far up in the queue to make changes. Dealer said sorry about that but that should be good news they would think. Me too. I thought you could make changes up until you had a vin?
 
Posted earlier about making a change to my order. Dealership just called and told me that Ford said that I’m too far up in the queue to make changes. Dealer said sorry about that but that should be good news they would think. Me too. I thought you could make changes up until you had a vin?
I've heard of some people making changes even after they have a VIN. Sounds like the dealer might not have tried too hard.
 
@MattBaldy Look at the "Standard Equipment" list at the top... It may be there vs. the "Optional Equipment/Other"
I have. Deployable running boards are not listed anywhere on the WS.
 
I have. Deployable running boards are not listed anywhere on the WS.
Use the Mach - E reservation details website - https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details - under Exterior. See if it pulls them up there. If not, did your order sheet/confirmation from the dealer show the power boards? I'd pursue them for it.
 
I've heard of some people making changes even after they have a VIN. Sounds like the dealer might not have tried too hard.
Maybe. They did print me out a revised build sheet and had me sign it. I was happy with my previous build, so if I get picked up for production pretty quick (like this Thursday)lol. I’m all good. If not I may need to give them a push. Although this is the first time I’ve gotten a call from them. Keeping my 🤞.
 
Posted earlier about making a change to my order. Dealership just called and told me that Ford said that I’m too far up in the queue to make changes. Dealer said sorry about that but that should be good news they would think. Me too. I thought you could make changes up until you had a vin?

The dealer can make up to 6 changes after scheduling (and VIN) until the order is picked up by the factory, about 2 weeks before build date. They just have to do it by calling the regional Ford rep. There are a few changes you can't make such as Trim, I have an earlier post to this thread with a link to more details on the Blue Oval forums.

I have had my dealer make two changes to my build after first scheduling when I got my VIN in June.
 
I ordered lariat 7.3 tremor on 9/15, got order confirmation that day, 9/16 got a production date the week of 10/11, 10/7 the tracker updated to in production, today 10/11 i got window sticker. Now i live 15 mins from the plant so whenever it is built who knows how long it takes to to dealer thats 10 mins from the factory. Heck it my go to canada and back.
What rig did you order and what options?

I'm curious to try to narrow down this sporadic and chaotic method Ford is using to schedule rigs for production!
 
Finally
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    662.8 KB · Views: 97
What rig did you order and what options?

I'm curious to try to narrow down this sporadic and chaotic method Ford is using to schedule rigs for production!
F250 Tremor, carbonized gray, Lariat value package, lariat sport appearance, 7.3L, upfit switchs, all weather floormats, tailgate step, spray in bed liner, rear wheel well liners. Kept it simple, truck will sit except weekends if i drive it then, diesel no go for me, my work truck is a 21 f550 diesel wirh 4.88 gears no need gor another one.
 
Posted earlier about making a change to my order. Dealership just called and told me that Ford said that I’m too far up in the queue to make changes. Dealer said sorry about that but that should be good news they would think. Me too. I thought you could make changes up until you had a vin?
I made several changes, 2 before and one after I had a VIN.
 
If you look at Rowlrag’s post above, he has spry in liner and has a build date..
Has anyone verified or seen any kind of pattern to see if the black appearance package, which has the spray in bed liner, to be holding up production? My dealer called me today and said if I took it off that my truck could get built faster.
 
Has anyone verified or seen any kind of pattern to see if the black appearance package, which has the spray in bed liner, to be holding up production? My dealer called me today and said if I took it off that my truck could get built faster.
It does not seem to be an issue. Though, you need your secret decoder ring from chocolatey rich Ovaltine to really figure this shit out.
 
Has anyone verified or seen any kind of pattern to see if the black appearance package, which has the spray in bed liner, to be holding up production? My dealer called me today and said if I took it off that my truck could get built faster.
I drive by the KY plant all time and i have seen Tremors with blackout packages, only thing i would see holding up builds would be extras like adaptive cruise, trailer backup assist and the adaptive steering i think its called.
 
Back
Top Bottom