FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Has anyone verified or seen any kind of pattern to see if the black appearance package, which has the spray in bed liner, to be holding up production? My dealer called me today and said if I took it off that my truck could get built faster.
I have the black appearance package with spray in liner and 5th wheel prep and received my window sticker Friday for a 10/11 scheduled build week.
 
My truck was just built on Friday 10-08, and it has the black appearance package.
I have the black appearance package with spray in liner and 5th wheel prep and received my window sticker Friday for a 10/11 scheduled build week.
You got your sticker on Friday to be built today? You must be living right. When was your confirmation date?
 
What is the significance of Tuesday’s and Thursdays in relation to your order status?
I’m not sure what the signifcance of Tuesdays are but Thursdays are the day when Ford announces what trucks have been assigned a build week. you should get an email from Ford with your Vin number and your scheduled build week. You will be able to see your window sticker a few days before the start of your assigned build week m
 
I’m not sure what the signifcance of Tuesdays are but Thursdays are the day when Ford announces what trucks have been assigned a build week. you should get an email from Ford with your Vin number and your scheduled build week. You will be able to see your window sticker a few days before the start of your assigned build week m
It’ll be Tuesday this week but us adaptive steering jackals anticipate Mondays because that’s when the production notes get posted showing commodity shortages.
 
You can't go wrong with agate black with the blackout. Totally epic! I chose the antimatter and hope it's as awesome as it looks online but have gone back and forth with the black.
I like Anitmatter Blue - but had to stick with black with black appearance package - as my toybox is silver with black accents - so it just goes together better.
 
Dealer near me has AT4s just sitting there. Been tempted but the lack of a rear locker and front LSD can not b

I’m not sure what the signifcance of Tuesdays are but Thursdays are the day when Ford announces what trucks have been assigned a build week. you should get an email from Ford with your Vin number and your scheduled build week. You will be able to see your window sticker a few days before the start of your assigned build week m

Will you be able to see your window sticker in the order tracker - or do you have to find it elsewhere?

I have a build next week - but no WS yet.
 
Will you be able to see your window sticker in the order tracker - or do you have to find it elsewhere?

I have a build next week - but no WS yet.
You will be able to see it on Ford’s order tracker website but probably not until Thursday or Friday of this week.
 
I spoke with my salesman last night and asked him to remove Adaptive Steering from my build. I hope that will speed things up a bit.

He tells me that the Tremor has been showing up on the update sheet, but I didn't get the Order Confirmation email until I added a winch on 9/29. He's a personal friend of mine so he's not lying about the order date. Strange I didn't get the email though.

Here is the timing of the two vehicles I ordered:

'22 F-250 Tremor'21 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered at Dealership9/49/4
Order Confirmation Email from Ford9/299/4
Scheduling EmailNA9/9
Scheduled Build DateNA11/1
Revised Scheduled Build Date (10/7 email)NA11/9


Any thoughts on when they might schedule the Tremor? I'm a bit worried that I didn't get the original confirmation email. Hoping other people have experienced the same problem. It could have gone into my Spam folder I suppose, but it's unlikely.

Build: Carbonized Grey/Diesel/Black Appearance Package/High Capacity with Ultimate Towing & Pro Trailer/Lariat Value Package/Bed Step/Bed Liner/Winch/TPMS & Camers/Box Lighting/Clearance Lamps/Upfitter/Vault/Upfitter/More
 
Last edited:
I spoke with my salesman last night and asked him to remove Adaptive Steering from my build. I hope that will speed things up a bit.

He tells me that the Tremor has been showing up on the update sheet, but I didn't get the Order Confirmation email until I added a winch on 9/29. He's a personal friend of mine so he's not lying about the order date. Strange I didn't get the email though.

Here is the timing of the two vehicles I ordered:

'22 F-250 Tremor'21 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered at Dealership9/49/4
Order Confirmation Email from Ford9/299/4
Scheduling EmailNA9/9
Scheduled Build DateNA11/1
Revised Scheduled Build Date (10/7 email)NA11/9


Any thoughts on when the will schedule the Tremor? I'm a bit worried that I didn't get the original confirmation email. Hoping other people have experienced the same problem. It could have gone into my Spam folder I suppose, but it's unlikely.

Build: Carbonized Grey/Diesel/Black Appearance Package/High Capacity with Ultimate Towing & Pro Trailer/Lariat Value Package/Bed Step/Bed Liner/Winch/TPMS & Camers/Box Lighting/Clearance Lamps/Upfitter/Vault/Upfitter/More
Fingers crossed this Thursday we figure out at least a build date. I ordered 8/3 and crickets. I have a pretty basic lariat so I don’t know why I’m still waiting and I hade my priority code set to 10 about 2wks ago. I expect an email Thursday
 
Last week I got my first window sticker on 10/7 (date at bottom). Just yesterday afternoon Ford Mach-e tracker updated my window sticker from 10/7 to 10/11, and convoy to rail. Then an hour later it went back to the 10/7 date and convoy again, and is still that way this morning. Ordered 7/7.
 
I spoke with my salesman last night and asked him to remove Adaptive Steering from my build. I hope that will speed things up a bit.

He tells me that the Tremor has been showing up on the update sheet, but I didn't get the Order Confirmation email until I added a winch on 9/29. He's a personal friend of mine so he's not lying about the order date. Strange I didn't get the email though.

Here is the timing of the two vehicles I ordered:

'22 F-250 Tremor'21 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered at Dealership9/49/4
Order Confirmation Email from Ford9/299/4
Scheduling EmailNA9/9
Scheduled Build DateNA11/1
Revised Scheduled Build Date (10/7 email)NA11/9


Any thoughts on when the will schedule the Tremor? I'm a bit worried that I didn't get the original confirmation email. Hoping other people have experienced the same problem. It could have gone into my Spam folder I suppose, but it's unlikely.

Build: Carbonized Grey/Diesel/Black Appearance Package/High Capacity with Ultimate Towing & Pro Trailer/Lariat Value Package/Bed Step/Bed Liner/Winch/TPMS & Camers/Box Lighting/Clearance Lamps/Upfitter/Vault/Upfitter/More
You could give Ford Marketing a call and confirm the order date. I had to do that because the dealer didn’t add my email initially.
 
When did you place your order on your truck?
I placed my order on 4/14. No AS, no 5th wheel prep. I think things are starting to move a little quicker now so hopefully you won’t have to wait as long as some of us.
 
Just called Ford marketing... no information available for my July 8 order, but he did tell me to expect a vin "shortly"..... say 7 to 14 days. He also told me to call back Thursday, so that's the magic day through their portal, too. Maybe that'll spark a PCO! :LOL:
 
Back
Top Bottom