FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I had to specifically tell the dealer to make sure to select the power boards because it will otherwise default to the Tremor boards. It shows on the window sticker as no charge.

View attachment 36459

Ordered my '22 350 Platinum today. If you spec the truck on Ford's Build and Price the software will let you pick power running boards on a Lariat but not on a Platinum where the PRB's are standard. The dealer has access to the order code for Platinum Tremor with PRB's which is no charge since the Platinum comes standard with PRB's.
 
Last edited:
I had to specifically tell the dealer to make sure to select the power boards because it will otherwise default to the Tremor boards. It shows on the window sticker as no charge.

View attachment 36459
I had that option selected on my build sheet. But the salesman didn't realize that when he did my order. I didn't realize that he couldn't just import my exact build...
 
What page is that? Is that the first page in this thread. I have to admit that I don't understand what the first page is saying and how it relates to my 9/4 order.
It’s on a different forum. One of the members “ice-capades” (I think ford employee) there is kind enough to post scheduling notes from Ford.
 
It’s on a different forum. One of the members “ice-capades” (I think ford employee) there is kind enough to post scheduling notes from Ford.
Yep. As soon as the beans are spilled over there we tend to share and cite our sources.
 
Anyone know if there is any average time frame that these trucks are staying in production before being flagged as built. Also any average time from the built to delivered status?
About a week. Mine went into production 9/8 and built 9/16
 
Air pressures you tremor guys are running on stock Duratec tires? When o first put Not to grapplers on my 19 f250, tire guy pumped them up to 80 psi and the rear end felt like it was dribbling like a basketball. I put the fronts to 45 and tears to 40 with good results. Can I expect to get away with these pressures on the stock tires. I appreciate your input.
 
Air pressures you tremor guys are running on stock Duratec tires? When o first put Not to grapplers on my 19 f250, tire guy pumped them up to 80 psi and the rear end felt like it was dribbling like a basketball. I put the fronts to 45 and tears to 40 with good results. Can I expect to get away with these pressures on the stock tires. I appreciate your input.

50f/65r, towing multiple times a week.

I’d go lower if not regularly towing.
 
Are any of you guys having trouble with the "track my order”

When I ever I clicked track my order from my email it used to automatically populate the VIN and build code. Now I have to manually enter it. As well as every time I refresh the page it brings me back to where I have to manually enter it as well. Using iPhone 12.
 
Back
Top Bottom