FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

C3914119-8564-44EB-9102-A36A4C5B257B.webp
 
Welp.... salesman called... told me I would have gotten pulled and scheduled today if I hadn't added the moonroof onto my order on Tuesday.... FML

Apparently he has friend that works at the truck plant. He also told me a similar build to mine was submitted on Tuesday this week and was pulled and scheduled today for 11/8
 
I have been lurking in the shadows on this thread since the beginning of May. Ordered May 5 and have not heard a thing. And no on the adaptive steering. Every time I call the dealer or Ford I get a maybe next week. I have five friends that ordered after me and one is driving it. Totally disgusted with Ford!
 
Welp.... salesman called... told me I would have gotten pulled and scheduled today if I hadn't added the moonroof onto my order on Tuesday.... FML

Apparently he has friend that works at the truck plant. He also told me a similar build to mine was submitted on Tuesday this week and was pulled and scheduled today for 11/8
I wonder if deleting AS on Tuesday prevented me from getting scheduled.
 
I have been lurking in the shadows on this thread since the beginning of May. Ordered May 5 and have not heard a thing. And no on the adaptive steering. Every time I call the dealer or Ford I get a maybe next week. I have five friends that ordered after me and one is driving it. Totally disgusted with Ford!
I'd find a different dealer and put in another order.
 
I ordered an Xlt tremor early May, that got discontinued so left the tremor world as I was not prepared to go lariat...still no vin on my xlt non-tremor so today ordered a Lariat tremor and will be settling on the waiting list for however long. Glad to be back though on the Tremor list!
 
I ordered an Xlt tremor early May, that got discontinued so left the tremor world as I was not prepared to go lariat...still no vin on my xlt non-tremor so today ordered a Lariat tremor and will be settling on the waiting list for however long. Glad to be back though on the Tremor list!
Welcome back, you won’t be disappointed with your choice. 👍🏻
 
Awesome news from everyone today. My tremor went into production last Thursday (build week of this week, October 11th. I see most people are getting their trucks built in 1 sometimes 2 days. Any reason why mine has been 7 days?

Lariat 6.7
Moon roof
Vinyl floor
Bed liner
Goose neck
Power steps
 
Awesome news from everyone today. My tremor went into production last Thursday (build week of this week, October 11th. I see most people are getting their trucks built in 1 sometimes 2 days. Any reason why mine has been 7 days?

Lariat 6.7
Moon roof
Vinyl floor
Bed liner
Goose neck
Power steps
Right there with you. Got my window sticker last Thursday but it has not been built. My dealer sent me an email today saying it was sent to the plant. I am hoping it gets built today or tomorrow.
 
I must have sacrificed a goat to the scheduling gods as got the email from Ford this morning and it’s scheduled to be built the week of 8 November. Dealer put my order in on 3 October and confirmed by Ford on 4 October. Release the aftermarket Krakken!!!

That's awesome...fellow Floridian here. My order was confirmed by Ford on 10/5, but no email as of yet.
 
Right there with you. Got my window sticker last Thursday but it has not been built. My dealer sent me an email today saying it was sent to the plant. I am hoping it gets built today or tomorrow.
I’m not to thrilled with my salesman and he knows it. So he hasn’t reached out to me at all. From the beginning I wanted the heated steering wheel on the truck (lariat) and he told me it was only possible on the king ranch… and I told him thanks to this group I know it is possible with the rain sensing wipers. And he told me it was impossible to get on a lariat. So I’m not thrilled. Maybe it’ll be a bargening tactic for some money off.
 
I’m not to thrilled with my salesman and he knows it. So he hasn’t reached out to me at all. From the beginning I wanted the heated steering wheel on the truck (lariat) and he told me it was only possible on the king ranch… and I told him thanks to this group I know it is possible with the rain sensing wipers. And he told me it was impossible to get on a lariat. So I’m not thrilled. Maybe it’ll be a bargening tactic for some money off.
Well that's a lie. I got it on my Lariat. Have it added. Option 60W I recall.
 
Back
Top Bottom