FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
Congrats! It’s a great feeling isn’t it?
 
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.
You can always argue the point, like my dad taught me. Always tell them I don't advertise for free, so if they want their sticker on there, they can provide free oil changes and inspections while the truck is under warranty. Some agree, some just choose to remove it. My dad actually had one dealer agree to it and then told them they would have to replace their white sticker with black, as it was a red car and white didn't look right.
 
View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
Sweet truck, brotha! Enjoy it!!
 
I'm hearing people referencing non-King Ranch builds with AS being built, but I'm not seeing a single one (aside from Chuck_r's forever production) update in the spreadsheet. I'm guessing that none of those trucks are in the spreadsheet?

If we are just talking the scheduling of AS equipped trucks, Ford has been doing that since June (in my case) or possibly earlier. I'll believe it when I see it.

Still no change to my 11/1 date that I got after removing AS last week.
No. Lariats were scheduled today with AS. They were not listed on the spreadsheet. Some limiteds too.
 
Only got one good picture because it was crowded with cars, but I didnt get to take her home! The dealers took their sweet ass time getting a PO and wiring instructions over to my lender, so the wiring time line was missed and I have to wait until tomorrow!
Kind of pissed they slapped that stupid sticker on the back.View attachment 36668
My guilty pleasure is taking off those little dealer stickers.
 
@Vermonster (and others that have been waiting for ever) I hate seeing you not get scheduled. I was wondering if you thought about just going to the dealer and placing the same order and seeing if it gets pick up sooner? ( I'm assuming your dealer would not make you pay a or another deposit) Just thinking out loud, trying to get you a truck.
I did this exact thing and got a build date within a week
 
But scheduling Lariats with AS is not new, they just haven't built a single one yet.
We have not seen them be scheduled for a while. In fact, most Ford schedule notes we’ve seen state that only King Ranch will be scheduled with the AS option. Earlier some Lariats were scheduling- maybe May? Then the commodity shortage began and dates slid on those trucks.
 
I know @PhoenixFla will be doing some clean-up on the spread sheet - but those who do follow the sheet are starting to update. Interesting to see how many of us on there are still waiting since March/April. Check out the ones that were scheduled yesterday. Given, not all these are Tremors.

 
I ordered 6/14 and my build date was just pushed back for the third time now 11/1 . Starting to have second thoughts.
Do you have any "hold" options? Adaptive Steering, Spray-in Bed Liner, 5th Wheel, and Bed Covers have all been on the hold schedule from time to time.
 
I know @PhoenixFla will be doing some clean-up on the spread sheet - but those who do follow the sheet are starting to update. Interesting to see how many of us on there are still waiting since March/April. Check out the ones that were scheduled yesterday. Given, not all these are Tremors.

I'm nearly to the top of the list for 'In Transit' for production date tab.

High score, what's the mean? Did I break it? Haha
 
View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
Nice looking truck, thanks for your service
 
View attachment 36672View attachment 36673View attachment 36674View attachment 36675View attachment 36676
View attachment 36680

Good grief, it's been a busy week! Sorry to everyone still waiting...

Picked it up Monday afternoon, first two pictures are from this morning pre-tinting. 30% ceramic on the windshield, 7% on the fronts and 20% on the rear windows to match. Dropping it back off tomorrow to have the winch installed and ceramic coating applied.

Keep your chin up @Vermonster !!
Awesome!!!
 
Well this site is a big help. My tracker has been dead for three days now so I’ve been checking the spreadsheet on here just to see if it changes. This morNing it changed to delivered but I never got an email from Ford. It got the best of me so I drove to the dealership. Its there. Looks nice! Funny this site again is better than Ford and the dealership! Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top Bottom