178 days and counting.....
The wait on shipping is almost the worst part.
The wait on shipping is almost the worst part.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Means it is scheduled for 6 days of shipping. Be careful trusting this though. Mine said 8 days and I'm at about 25.Getting closer. I now have my Vin memorized from tracking it so often. It’s been a long wait. What does transit date 06 mean?
View attachment 36794
I can tell you from experience that the wait on shipping is the worst part Lol.178 days and counting.....
The wait on shipping is almost the worst part.
Generally its about a week but I’m sure there are exceptions.How long can a truck be in production? It’s been a week. Friday 10/8 it went into production and is still in that, any one?
I would guess ~450 for an 8 hr shift. I think the cycle time is right around one minute. They may be running two ten hr shifts, though. @Big_Ed care to comment?Does anyone know
It will show "in production" before it physically starts the build on the assembly line. That time is about one day. If your truck needs to go out to GFX for the bed liner or other accessories that will extend the timeline. One week is not uncommon.It’s been a week
Don't know for sure but I think that's what it means. I'd bet you are getting a new truck very soon.View attachment 36820Does anyone know if this means it’s actually on a truck?
Yes, the "Freight Bill#" is a Jack Cooper Transport convoy# indicating it shipped via truck...View attachment 36820Does anyone know if this means it’s actually on a truck?
Mine went into production on the 6th. It was just built yesterday the 15th. I would guess it gets built today or Monday.How long can a truck be in production? It’s been a week. Friday 10/8 it went into production and is still in that, any one?
Congrats! That’s excitng.It just showed up! I’m excited to pick it up Monday.
View attachment 36838
That thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?It just showed up! I’m excited to pick it up Monday.
View attachment 36838
... or two ... or threeThat thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?
That’s what I thought. That’s a lot of weight back there up top too.That thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?