- Aug 13, 2021
- 50
- 237
- USCG
- Police (Ret.)
- 2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7
- 2014 Fusion Energi Titanium
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!That thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!That thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?
If it was loaded the other way around I'm sure the weight of that 6.7 would have snapped those little ramps that it is sitting on.It just showed up! I’m excited to pick it up Monday.
View attachment 36838
For sure!!!If it was loaded the other way around I'm sure the weight of that 6.7 would have snapped those little ramps that it is sitting on.
I would guess ~450 for an 8 hr shift. I think the cycle time is right around one minute. They may be running two ten hr shifts, though. @Big_Ed care to comment?
Good observation, im sure it is secured but looks a bit flimsyThat thing looks like it is just barely on there. Couldn't they have pulled up another foot?
The way the packages work on the truck I ordered it cannot be taken off. Strange but that is the way it is. Hell I would pay for it anyway if I could get it a month sooner!So…does deleting the spray in bed liner really affect production dates?
Several here have connected those dots. My sales guy says no, and the dealership does in-house spray in liners so he doesn’t have a financial motive for his statement. In fact, their in-house business would probably be more profitable…
spray liner possibly does hold it up some for prep and dry time i would guess. Mine has been in production since 10/8 and thats the only real extra, no AS no moonroof no gooseneck hitch.So…does deleting the spray in bed liner really affect production dates?
Several here have connected those dots. My sales guy says no, and the dealership does in-house spray in liners so he doesn’t have a financial motive for his statement. In fact, their in-house business would probably be more profitable…
My vin doesn’t show in their system. Maybe JC isn’t transporting my truck.Use this site for tracking your vehicle on a truck transport. Enter your vin.
Home - JCT Pals Portal
palsapp.com
Bed Liners we’re holding builds up for a while but I think they got past that and are no longer an issue.So…does deleting the spray in bed liner really affect production dates?
Several here have connected those dots. My sales guy says no, and the dealership does in-house spray in liners so he doesn’t have a financial motive for his statement. In fact, their in-house business would probably be more profitable…
It’s only money…Typically there has been a follow up post about exclusively super duty constraints but we’ve made it to Saturday, nothing. Looks like AS is back on the menu boys!
Trying to resist the urge to buy stuff. Dometic fridge, decked drawers, recovery gear… oof. That’s 2500 right there.
It might be too soon for it to show. Don’t quote me but I think Jack has the contact for transport for most auto makers. I know they have the contact at the plant we work at. Try it agin on Monday.My vin doesn’t show in their system. Maybe JC isn’t transporting my truck.![]()
Mine wasn't available today either. I've been shipped for 6 days.Has anyone had a window sticker for a week, then all of a sudden it's not available anymore?
I called Jack Cooper customer support line and gave them my vin. It’s not in their system and it would have been well in advance of getting off the train. So either it’s delayed at the station or another trucker is taking it. I hope it gets delivered soon!It might be too soon for it to show. Don’t quote me but I think Jack has the contact for transport for most auto makers. I know they have the contact at the plant we work at. Try it agin on Monday.
Edit: the big 3 auto makers.
That’s great news! Let’s hope it gets there quick!Built on the 14th. ‘Shipped’ as of today. KY to GA, hopefully its quick!
View attachment 36869
Awesome news!Built on the 13th, shipped on the 16th. Due Nov 5-11th