I bet he did not have any tailgaters! Seriously, I get nervous just looking at this.It just showed up! I’m excited to pick it up Monday.
View attachment 36838
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bet he did not have any tailgaters! Seriously, I get nervous just looking at this.It just showed up! I’m excited to pick it up Monday.
View attachment 36838
Nice truck, congrats!
Must be on the same truck as mine..Built on the 13th, shipped on the 16th. Due Nov 5-11th
My tracker has been hit or miss since thursday.Mine won’t even track on the ford site now, just goes back to where you put your order number and vin in.
ThanksMy tracker has been hit or miss since thursday.
Excellent... Congratulations!!!
Looks great! have fun!
Congrats!!!5 months to the day from ordering and I finally get the notice it was built. So, for shits and giggles I go into my account at Ford and see this. I know "My Account" is wrong but this is why I have to increase my blood pressure medicine!
Dont know what’s going on. It’s been in production for over a week, had a window sticker. Could not track it for some time. Now it tracks says it’s in production but, click on window sticker it says please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.How long can a truck be in production? It’s been a week. Friday 10/8 it went into production and is still in that, any one?
Mine is the same. For a brief time Friday it said "delivery in NULL days" so something triggered a status change but then did not provide the delivery days. But now back to in production and WS not available again.Dont know what’s going on. It’s been in production for over a week, had a window sticker. Could not track it for some time. Now it tracks says it’s in production but, click on window sticker it says please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
Now I have a sticker back. I think that the site is just being goof.Dont know what’s going on. It’s been in production for over a week, had a window sticker. Could not track it for some time. Now it tracks says it’s in production but, click on window sticker it says please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
Its not working for me either. Seems like a technical issue with the website.The Ford tracker isn’t working anymore for my VIN. I haven’t received my truck yet and it’s in transit to my dealership. Any reason why it’s not longer loading my tracking info?
Ahh ok at least it’s not just me and is a technical issue.Its not working for me either. Seems like a technical issue with the website.