FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So…does deleting the spray in bed liner really affect production dates?

Several here have connected those dots. My sales guy says no, and the dealership does in-house spray in liners so he doesn’t have a financial motive for his statement. In fact, their in-house business would probably be more profitable…

Several here have connected those dots. My sales guy says no, and the dealership does in-house spray in liners so he doesn’t have a financial motive for his statement. In fact, their in-house business would probably be more profitable…
The way the packages work on the truck I ordered it cannot be taken off. Strange but that is the way it is. Hell I would pay for it anyway if I could get it a month sooner!

spray liner possibly does hold it up some for prep and dry time i would guess. Mine has been in production since 10/8 and thats the only real extra, no AS no moonroof no gooseneck hitch.

Bed Liners we’re holding builds up for a while but I think they got past that and are no longer an issue.

Typically there has been a follow up post about exclusively super duty constraints but we’ve made it to Saturday, nothing. Looks like AS is back on the menu boys!

Trying to resist the urge to buy stuff. Dometic fridge, decked drawers, recovery gear… oof. That’s 2500 right there.

Typically there has been a follow up post about exclusively super duty constraints but we’ve made it to Saturday, nothing. Looks like AS is back on the menu boys!

Trying to resist the urge to buy stuff. Dometic fridge, decked drawers, recovery gear… oof. That’s 2500 right there.
It’s only money…😂

Built on the 14th. ‘Shipped’ as of today. KY to GA, hopefully its quick!
74B6748E-3EC4-4E1E-8C33-3331B850FF44.jpeg

My vin doesn’t show in their system. Maybe JC isn’t transporting my truck. :(
It might be too soon for it to show. Don’t quote me but I think Jack has the contact for transport for most auto makers. I know they have the contact at the plant we work at. Try it agin on Monday.

Edit: the big 3 auto makers.

Last edited:
It might be too soon for it to show. Don’t quote me but I think Jack has the contact for transport for most auto makers. I know they have the contact at the plant we work at. Try it agin on Monday.

Edit: the big 3 auto makers.
I called Jack Cooper customer support line and gave them my vin. It’s not in their system and it would have been well in advance of getting off the train. So either it’s delayed at the station or another trucker is taking it. I hope it gets delivered soon!

Back