FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Is there a build date next to it ... or does it just show in production
No build date next to mine, Scheduled for week of 5/9, showed in production on 5/4 and still no movement.

1652810413486.webp
 
No build date next to mine, Scheduled for week of 5/9, showed in production on 5/4 and still no movement.

View attachment 52710
Mine did this too... then I find out it spent 2 weeks in the body shop at the factory. So many ways this process can blow up.
1652811065557.webp
 
Yeah, my built date didn't show until it had shipped and final prep date never showed. Even days after showing a status as final prep in the tracker it still didn't have a date. Once I took delivery it just locked me out of the tracker altogether.

Also of note is that the tracker showed in final prep when the truck was still physically in a rail yard.
 
See mine said in production A WEEK LATER a build date showed up a few days later an email saying your truck is built with an eta for delivery BUT IN the tracker it just shows in production
Ok just checked mine again this is what it says
D2E37695-730D-4484-885F-AE85CA171687.webp
 
See mine said in production A WEEK LATER a build date showed up a few days later an email saying your truck is built with an eta for delivery BUT IN the tracker it just shows in production
Its like when you go to restaurant and they tell you 45 min. Then in 15 minutes they tell you your table is ready. Now you are all HAPPY!
 
So, I live in CA and had to travel to OH for business and flew into CVG, so I’M IN KENTUCKY!!!!! (Airport)… I want to drive down to the plant so bad and bang on the doors to yell and scream for all of us!

As a CA guy, this is the closest I’ll ever be to the truck I’ve been waiting for since November (props to all those who have been waiting longer).

Ordered a platty and keep getting bumped down the road for production. Awesome people out here, only frustrated with KTP2.

Just sharing in all our frustration…
 
See mine said in production A WEEK LATER a build date showed up a few days later an email saying your truck is built with an eta for delivery BUT IN the tracker it just shows in production
No emails telling me anything just what I posted
 
So, I live in CA and had to travel to OH for business and flew into CVG, so I’M IN KENTUCKY!!!!! (Airport)… I want to drive down to the plant so bad and bang on the doors to yell and scream for all of us!

As a CA guy, this is the closest I’ll ever be to the truck I’ve been waiting for since November (props to all those who have been waiting longer).

Ordered a platty and keep getting bumped down the road for production. Awesome people out here, only frustrated with KTP2.

Just sharing in all our frustration…


Please do! 🤪👍👍
 
Please do! 🤪👍👍
makes two of us. I asked the dealership and customer service if there were any production issues and both said no. This translates to lack of corporate communication. Its pretty much known its the contour seats but i just want someone to officially come out and say so and provide guidance and/or options
 
Stopped at the dealer today. Don’t know when but I was moved to priority 2. We’ll see if that helps. Almost 6 months since order date.
 
Stopped at the dealer today. Don’t know when but I was moved to priority 2. We’ll see if that helps. Almost 6 months since order date.
What date did you order and what trim?
 
Stopped at the dealer today. Don’t know when but I was moved to priority 2. We’ll see if that helps. Almost 6 months since order date.
I got a build week and vin a few weeks after being moved to priority 2, but there are others who are priority 2 and have been waiting for a long time.
 
Yesssss..... Got the "built" email this morning. 10 months and 10 days from date of order. What a wait!
Hopefully yours ships faster than mine. Truck has been built for almost a month and still hasn’t been delivered.
 
Back
Top Bottom