FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well just talked to the dealer, asked why the truck has shown “in production” for 2 weeks with no movement and this is what I was told

“It looks like it’s currently showing micro chip hold at plant”
 
I finally got an in production date of yesterday! Window sticker date updated on the bottom to today's date.

I have yet to see anyone else on here that's part of the 5818 batch.
 
Woke up to the email that I am built with an ETE of 6/23 to 6/27 to the dealer. The wonderful tracker still hasn’t Moved..lol
I woke up to an email today saying shipped!!! Remember yesterday was showing built >>>and the tracker still shows built LOL
 
Another Platty getting built!

I’ve never received any email communications from Ford so I have to rely on my dealer for info. I finally got a VIN # and when I checked this morning I‘m listed as In Production With a window sticker but no modules populated. Given that I am showing in production currently what “build week” does that put me in? Ford customer service said that the truck was scheduled to be built on 5/21 (I know odd date given it’s a Sunday) so I was surprised to see the status change earlier.

I ordered on 10/28/21 with the following specs: F-350 Platinum AMB 7.3L. All major options including AS and the winch except no 5th wheel prep as I have a towable TT and won’t need it. The dealer dropped the spray-in bed liner a few months ago.

It seems the price on the window sticker is about $3K more than the price on the order. Is that something I have to eat or can I hold the dealer to the original contract price?
WTF! Ford? Same build except I'm a 250 and ordered 2 months earlier.
 
Ordered from Apple Ford, Apple Valley MN

9/01/21 ordered
4/28/22 In production
4/28/22 Build date
5/16/22 arrived at Apple Ford dealer
5/19/22 (pick up from dealer to take home)

Excellent customer service
 
Woke up to the email that I am built with an ETE of 6/23 to 6/27 to the dealer. The wonderful tracker still hasn’t Moved..lol
Congrats!
 
Does anyone know what batch they are currently building? How many batches/numbers they build a day? I'm 5986 313/841. Thanks for any help.
 
Does anyone know what batch they are currently building? How many batches/numbers they build a day? I'm 5986 313/841. Thanks for any help.
I'm 2095 of 2626 in batch 5972. Scheduled for this week, ws populated on the 12th but still showing in production.
 
Ordered from Apple Ford, Apple Valley MN

9/01/21 ordered
4/28/22 In production
4/28/22 Build date
5/16/22 arrived at Apple Ford dealer
5/19/22 (pick up from dealer to take home)

Excellent customer service
Congrats!!!! What trim level?
 
Does anyone know what batch they are currently building? How many batches/numbers they build a day? I'm 5986 313/841. Thanks for any help.

Batches seem to be all over the place.. my truck is in production and is part of batch 5818.
 
What time is the lotto results emailed?
 
Well just talked to the dealer, asked why the truck has shown “in production” for 2 weeks with no movement and this is what I was told

“It looks like it’s currently showing micro chip hold at plant”
This is that exact same answer that I got.. My truck has been in production since the 28th of last month.. What are your options ?
 

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom