FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Enter you Vin into that link, you will need your order number from the dealer as well
Yes sir thanks. Got that. But do not see any where on the link that opens about a scheduled day?
 
Yes sir thanks. Got that. But do not see any where on the link that opens about a scheduled day?

You can't, if you are not getting emails best you could do is ask the dealer.

You can ask your dealer to verify your email is tied to the order properly but really this is just a common issue and Ford has some pretty screwed up issues around it. In my case I wanted to create a Ford.com account for fordpass and when I went to sign up it said I already had an account. Ok, so I tried to reset password even though I had never tried to create an account before... never got the email, after a week or so I contacted Ford's support and was told the only thing they could do was delete the account which *might* delete the order, they didn't know.
 
You can't, if you are not getting emails best you could do is ask the dealer.

You can ask your dealer to verify your email is tied to the order properly but really this is just a common issue and Ford has some pretty screwed up issues around it. In my case I wanted to create a Ford.com account for fordpass and when I went to sign up it said I already had an account. Ok, so I tried to reset password even though I had never tried to create an account before... never got the email, after a week or so I contacted Ford's support and was told the only thing they could do was delete the account which *might* delete the order, they didn't know.
OK thanks. I had not been to excited about this order until I did receive the VIN and was more curious than anything. I will continue to try and be patient.
 
OK thanks. I had not been to excited about this order until I did receive the VIN and was more curious than anything. I will continue to try and be patient.

If you're scheduled week of 05/23 your best indicator is pulling the window sticker. Once you have a window sticker -- it's getting built that week. It typically becomes available 7 days before your build day.
 
If you're scheduled week of 05/23 your best indicator is pulling the window sticker. Once you have a window sticker -- it's getting built that week. It typically becomes available 7 days before your build day.
That's what I thought I had been seeing about the window sticker. But it does not show up yet!
 
That's what I thought I had been seeing about the window sticker. But it does not show up yet!
Why not just use the chat on ford.com and ask if your VIN has been scheduled to a specific day yet?
 
If you're scheduled week of 05/23 your best indicator is pulling the window sticker. Once you have a window sticker -- it's getting built that week. It typically becomes available 7 days before your build day.
My window sticker has been up for 12 days and still no word.
 
Last edited:
I don't believe there is any truth to this at all, so I'm just posting for the sake of posting. My friend has his 2022 Tremor in for a recall (I don't know what the recall is) and the service advisor mentioned in passing that anyone looking to put an order in for a super duty truck wouldn't get it until 2025 (I know the banks are currently closed)
 
I don't believe there is any truth to this at all, so I'm just posting for the sake of posting. My friend has his 2022 Tremor in for a recall (I don't know what the recall is) and the service advisor mentioned in passing that anyone looking to put an order in for a super duty truck wouldn't get it until 2025 (I know the banks are currently closed)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😅
 
The only reason I went Platinum is the seats, and I couldn’t get a limited in a Tremor. The seats are a lot more comfortable, and we travel almost fulltime. I would have paid $$$ extra for a BAP Platinum, lol! I debated for a long time to go a Lariat with BAP. Again, Ford is a shit show. My Denali arrives Wednesday, we haven’t decided to cancel the Tremor or not yet.
There is a reason you and others are able to get GMC. Demand is the issue Ford is having, GM not so much.
 
So I have been "in production" for about 10 days now

My window sticker has been up for 12 days and still no word.
That's why I have not gotten to excited. I been watching some of you guys get scheduled and bumped for months so maybe one day I will get a shiny new truck.
 
Anyone with batch number 5838 showing built yet?
So I have a batch number 5783 179/338 ...scheduled for a 5/9 build went in production week before ... checked the tracker shows in production 5/14 and got an email @ 12 50 am today saying truck is built scheduled for delivery 06/14-06/20 ??? but tracker still shows in production
 
So I have a batch number 5783 179/338 ...scheduled for a 5/9 build went in production week before ... checked the tracker shows in production 5/14 and got an email @ 12 50 am today saying truck is built scheduled for delivery 06/14-06/20 ??? but tracker still shows in production
Tracker is the most unreliable component in the whole process.
 
Tracker is the most unreliable component in the whole process.
Ford chat isn't much better, reached out to them today because I still show no movement on the tracker. their response is "it shows in production at KTP plant 2". I already knew that.....
 
Ford chat isn't much better, reached out to them today because I still show no movement on the tracker. their response is "it shows in production at KTP plant 2". I already knew that.....
I did the same this morning and got the same repsonse.
 
Been “in production” for 2 weeks now

Lot's of people saying that.

The only reason I've seen anyone give with even a claim to so much as hearsay was a guy in this thread saying there was a hold up due to a wire loom or something. They're still running trucks through -- so I wonder if they're stacking up parking lots again or something.
 
Back
Top Bottom