The scheduling seems to be all over the place. And since the dates rarely hold those weekly scheduling reports seem to be of little valueStrange that my truck was scheduled for 6-27 last week when they are supposedly scheduling for 6-27 this week![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The scheduling seems to be all over the place. And since the dates rarely hold those weekly scheduling reports seem to be of little valueStrange that my truck was scheduled for 6-27 last week when they are supposedly scheduling for 6-27 this week![]()
Yeah, this is feeling like a repeat of the 02/01 scheduling. Hopefully everyone’s build weeks stick but I got to wonder if this is maybe them trying to figure out where to draw the line on what trucks will get built for the model year.The scheduling seems to be all over the place. And since the dates rarely hold those weekly scheduling reports seem to be of little value
I had an 11/4 order date and I am still hoping for it to get scheduled soon. King Ranch, 6.7. I am not sure where the hold up is. It has been a priority code 2 and a clean build since early March.Finally got my vin this last Thursday!
Ordered 11/06/2021
Vin on 05/12/2022
Build week Scheduled 06/13/2022
Here’s hoping I’ll have the truck by late July and I can take it to the sand dunes!
7-8 months seems like the timeline I have been seeing for builds similar to mine.
I wish that was the case for me. 9.5 months and finally got scheduled so hoping to have in 11 months.Finally got my vin this last Thursday!
Ordered 11/06/2021
Vin on 05/12/2022
Build week Scheduled 06/13/2022
Here’s hoping I’ll have the truck by late July and I can take it to the sand dunes!
7-8 months seems like the timeline I have been seeing for builds similar to mine.
I did the same thing. I was dumb and sold my 2020 tremor in December and needed something for the farm now. Dealer I have my order with told me to buy one of these newer redesigned trucks and I would get msrp for it on trade in. Spoke with them last week and the at4 I bought they are giving me msrp for when my 250 comes in. Build week is may 30th so figure the end of June beginning of July I should have it.Ordered 11/24, scheduled last week for 6/13. Bought a GMC 1500 2 weeks ago so not sure what I will do once the F250 Tremor is built and delivered.
If I can get most of what I have into the GMC I may still purchase the F250. I needed a truck for July camping so I couldn’t push it out much further. Not confident yet that the F250 will be built and delivered by July anyway.
That’s great! I sold my 2019 F250 way too early as well. I am thinking I should be able to get close to MSRP for the GMC as it will have 2500 miles tops I am thinking. It’s the refresh 2022 model with the 3.0L duramax so should be fairly desirable. I am not sure I’ll be trading in as my dealer is Chapman (PA) and I’m in Michigan. We will see how it shakes out. I’ll reach out to Chapman once it’s en route and see if they can give me a solid number on the trade before I drive it out there and they low ball me.I did the same thing. I was dumb and sold my 2020 tremor in December and needed something for the farm now. Dealer I have my order with told me to buy one of these newer redesigned trucks and I would get msrp for it on trade in. Spoke with them last week and the at4 I bought they are giving me msrp for when my 250 comes in. Build week is may 30th so figure the end of June beginning of July I should have it.
I was scheduled for June 27 last week also.Strange that my truck was scheduled for 6-27 last week when they are supposedly scheduling for 6-27 this week![]()
AWESOME!!!!Holy crap.....look what decided to show up! 396 days from order! And it matches my wife's vehicle!
NiceGot my VIN on Thursday of last week!
Ordered - 11/3/2021
Confirmed - 11/3/2021
VIN - 5/12/2022
Scheduled for Production on 5/12/2022 for week of 6/27/2022
Hadn't been stressing about it much, but now that I have a VIN and at least the first scheduled production, I'm excited!
Enter you Vin into that link, you will need your order number from the dealer as wellI got my Vin number week before last. My dealer tells me I am scheduled to be build week 5-23. Where can look to see that and know if you get bumped. I do not receive emails from Ford