FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

If you actually have a VIN#, that is the most important part. That means you're indeed scheduled, the website doesn't actually show your scheduled build date.
 
Fun times! 77 of 105 Granger allocations, no Platinums or limited…
I know. I’m getting frustrated. I wish they would give us an option to go fully optioned lariat at the same price at time of order. I was debating between the 2. No way I’d switch without original price protection.
 
Well the dealer sent me email said it’s scheduled to be built June 6. Then sent this pic which gave me vin number and ,which call me crazy, says start date TBD. :unsure:
I did not receive a recent email from ford that some of yall received when it was scheduled. I did receive the initial email from ford when the order was received.

Input from yall pros please

Getting email from Ford is like knowing what kind of mood your wife will be in when she wakes up.

Even with coffee and snacks, ya just don't know.
 
I know. I’m getting frustrated. I wish they would give us an option to go fully optioned lariat at the same price at time of order. I was debating between the 2. No way I’d switch without original price protection.
The only reason I went Platinum is the seats, and I couldn’t get a limited in a Tremor. The seats are a lot more comfortable, and we travel almost fulltime. I would have paid $$$ extra for a BAP Platinum, lol! I debated for a long time to go a Lariat with BAP. Again, Ford is a shit show. My Denali arrives Wednesday, we haven’t decided to cancel the Tremor or not yet.
 
Another Platty getting built!

I’ve never received any email communications from Ford so I have to rely on my dealer for info. I finally got a VIN # and when I checked this morning I‘m listed as In Production With a window sticker but no modules populated. Given that I am showing in production currently what “build week” does that put me in? Ford customer service said that the truck was scheduled to be built on 5/21 (I know odd date given it’s a Sunday) so I was surprised to see the status change earlier.

I ordered on 10/28/21 with the following specs: F-350 Platinum AMB 7.3L. All major options including AS and the winch except no 5th wheel prep as I have a towable TT and won’t need it. The dealer dropped the spray-in bed liner a few months ago.

It seems the price on the window sticker is about $3K more than the price on the order. Is that something I have to eat or can I hold the dealer to the original contract price?
 
Another Platty getting built!

I’ve never received any email communications from Ford so I have to rely on my dealer for info. I finally got a VIN # and when I checked this morning I‘m listed as In Production With a window sticker but no modules populated. Given that I am showing in production currently what “build week” does that put me in? Ford customer service said that the truck was scheduled to be built on 5/21 (I know odd date given it’s a Sunday) so I was surprised to see the status change earlier.

I ordered on 10/28/21 with the following specs: F-350 Platinum AMB 7.3L. All major options including AS and the winch except no 5th wheel prep as I have a towable TT and won’t need it. The dealer dropped the spray-in bed liner a few months ago.

It seems the price on the window sticker is about $3K more than the price on the order. Is that something I have to eat or can I hold the dealer to the original contract price?
Congrats, you're price protected, search the site as it's a frequently discussed topic
 
Another Platty getting built!

I’ve never received any email communications from Ford so I have to rely on my dealer for info. I finally got a VIN # and when I checked this morning I‘m listed as In Production With a window sticker but no modules populated. Given that I am showing in production currently what “build week” does that put me in? Ford customer service said that the truck was scheduled to be built on 5/21 (I know odd date given it’s a Sunday) so I was surprised to see the status change earlier.

I ordered on 10/28/21 with the following specs: F-350 Platinum AMB 7.3L. All major options including AS and the winch except no 5th wheel prep as I have a towable TT and won’t need it. The dealer dropped the spray-in bed liner a few months ago.

It seems the price on the window sticker is about $3K more than the price on the order. Is that something I have to eat or can I hold the dealer to the original contract price?
Congrats on the build! No, you are price protected based off of order date. The window sticker is current pricing, think of it as a instant value increase :-) Don’t forget to call ford marketing and see if you have a current PCO prior to financing.
 
Anyone know if there is scheduling this coming week?
 
Same for my Platinum, dealer sent me my Vin Number and told me it's suppose to be build week of june 6th but no info on Ford website. We can not do anything about it, just need to be patient ;-) ... Patience started August 2021 for me..
You and me need to have a beer and let each other know if notice anything different. I have patient all this time but now that i got a VIN i am suddenly buying crap for it
 
Have you asked your dealer what priority code they've set you at? You'll want yours to be at a 10. Might even talk to the sales manager and ask, since they've had others ordered after yours scheduled, if they can talk to their regional/zone manager and get yours bumped.
So here’s the very frustrating part…. My order started at a 10 then about two months ago they told me they bumped it to a 2. They told me this would help me get it scheduled faster…. If this is faster than I would hate to find out what slow is. But here’s what really pisses me off, #1 they never let me talk to sales manager, they tell me I can only talk to sales rep…like cmon the sales rep is nice but doesn’t have a clue what is going on. Then the one time I really tried to push the sales rep to talk to the manager and possibly call the regional rep, the response I got was “we can’t do that and there’s nothing the regional rep can do anyways.” So to say the least it will probably be the last time I buy a truck here. My biggest regret was placing an order with them. Should have gone with Granger
 
Thanks - I must have read that a dozen times. I guess that was a moment of “sticker shock” - lol.
 
Im glad to see platinums being built. Give me hope
Finally saw a platty at a local dealership. Now I’m def excited about mine. There’s smaller things that were nicer then the lariat other then the seats so I’ll wait as patiently as I can.
 
Finally saw a platty at a local dealership. Now I’m def excited about mine. There’s smaller things that were nicer then the lariat other then the seats so I’ll wait as patiently as I can.
Details I want details! I don’t have much faith that I am ever gonna see my truck but then again I am really impatient
 
Interior has brushed silver trim vs flat, threading on seats were a brown threat. Seats were more charcoal than pure black. The chrome looked good and not overly done. Windows had a small chrome line below them. Overall, I wanted an off road truck, with a touch of old man. The combo on a tremor works really really well.
 
Finally saw a platty at a local dealership. Now I’m def excited about mine. There’s smaller things that were nicer then the lariat other then the seats so I’ll wait as patiently as I can.
I’ve been hoping and praying my platinum tremor would be built since July. I have done everything the dealership recommended to speed up my truck being picked up, but nothing. I’ve removed the AS, spray in liner, and mud flaps. I’m at a priority, but nothing has changed in months. I talked to. The sales manager yesterday and he contacted Ford to see what is holding up my truck. He told me if I dropped the tremor package that it would help a lot. As much as I hated t do that, I went ahead and dropped it. I will build it myself, I guess. If I go a couple more months without it being picked up, I will put the tremor back on. I don’t understand why I seem to be seeing alot of tremors being built, if that is what is holding up my build. He never mentioned the seats or anything else on my build as being a problem. I just don’t understand. Help me guys!
 
I’ve been hoping and praying my platinum tremor would be built since July. I have done everything the dealership recommended to speed up my truck being picked up, but nothing. I’ve removed the AS, spray in liner, and mud flaps. I’m at a priority, but nothing has changed in months. I talked to. The sales manager yesterday and he contacted Ford to see what is holding up my truck. He told me if I dropped the tremor package that it would help a lot. As much as I hated t do that, I went ahead and dropped it. I will build it myself, I guess. If I go a couple more months without it being picked up, I will put the tremor back on. I don’t understand why I seem to be seeing alot of tremors being built, if that is what is holding up my build. He never mentioned the seats or anything else on my build as being a problem. I just don’t understand. Help me guys!
Sorry I should have proof read my message. Priority 2
 
Sorry I should have proof read my message. Priority 2
being at a priority 2 is a good thing. Please know everytime you make a change you go back to pri 10. I am still trying to figure out what exactly 2 give you (separate thread open to explore) but my understanding is it the best one you can hope for. As far as commidity shortages go, I am not tracking tremor package being the issue. Adaptive steering, bedliner, 5th wheel prep. There is rumors mult-contour seats are now on the list but haven't been able to confirm.
 
Back
Top Bottom