FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Is there any way to track what batch numbers are going through?
 
Dealer called me today and I just received my 1st bump in the wrong direction.
Scheduled on Apr 28th for a build week 23 May
Bumped on 12 May to week of 31 May:cry:
 
Has anyone gotten bumped after getting an actual build day(not week)? Ford rep told me I was scheduled to the day of 6/01.
 
Has anyone gotten bumped after getting an actual build day(not week)? Ford rep told me I was scheduled to the day of 6/01.

I'm no expert but I believe you have a build day assigned every time -- just what we see is the build week, the dealer can look and see the build day, though.

Take that with a grain of salt as I don't even recall what makes me think that's the case.
 
Got my Tremor scheduled for production notice yesterday for the week of 20-June…my order was placed/confirmed 14-Jan. Timeline seems to be similar to most folks out here minus some outliers that pop up for different issues. Hope it holds but seeing many schedules have been getting bumped around a little.
 
My modules populated today! Seems like they have the line running.

Batch 5763

1652470996503.webp
 
Dealer called me today and I just received my 1st bump in the wrong direction.
Scheduled on Apr 28th for a build week 23 May
Bumped on 12 May to week of 31 May:cry:
We were scheduled the on 4/28 as well but for 5/23 and now the week of 5/30.
 
From ford chat tonight… Your order is currently "In Production" status and had been sent to plant as the build day was May-11-2022! At this time in the order, I do not have a shipping date or
 
Looks like I am getting closer. Got my window sticker. It's official, platys are being built. I don't see anything about the seats being deleted. 🤞 I've been waiting since mid August. I know others have been waiting longer. Keep up the patience. It will be worth it. 😁
We are in the same batch, I'm 2026
 
Boyertown, PA. Been watch all the post and expecting a long wait. Very surprised how quick it came. I will take it.
 
Well the dealer sent me email said it’s scheduled to be built June 6. Then sent this pic which gave me vin number and ,which call me crazy, says start date TBD. :unsure:
I did not receive a recent email from ford that some of yall received when it was scheduled. I did receive the initial email from ford when the order was received.

Input from yall pros please
 
Fun times! 77 of 105 Granger allocations, no Platinums or limited…
 
Well the dealer sent me email said it’s scheduled to be built June 6. Then sent this pic which gave me vin number and ,which call me crazy, says start date TBD. :unsure:
I did not receive a recent email from ford that some of yall received when it was scheduled. I did receive the initial email from ford when the order was received.

Input from yall pros please
Same for my Platinum, dealer sent me my Vin Number and told me it's suppose to be build week of june 6th but no info on Ford website. We can not do anything about it, just need to be patient ;-) ... Patience started August 2021 for me..
 
Boyertown, PA. Been watch all the post and expecting a long wait. Very surprised how quick it came. I will take it.

Mine was built 5/8 and is shipping to southern NJ so hopefully mine arrives in about 6 days. It says scheduled delivery 5/26-6/1
 
Back
Top Bottom