FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

After 415 days (13 Mo /19days) my truck finally arrived at the dealer, waiting on PDI in the morning then we get to drive it away. It’s been a long wait and from what I read here it’ll be worth it. Here’s a side by side with my 15 Black Ops I’m trading in.
3CE1BDF7-07DF-479D-A052-DCABA6A526BE.jpeg
1388D171-C18F-4FD3-8BE0-58D644EEDB83.jpeg
 
Ordered 2/2/22
F350 Platinum
Bedliner
Active steering
No fifth-wheel prep
Onyx black interior
397 AMP alternator
Combo Safe in the center console
Email on 5/12/22 scheduled for build 6/27/22

I was jumping around in the DMV line, excited to hear something from Ford!
 
Any idea how long it takes after email that a VIN has been assigned and production date before window sticker is visible? Also I have a lariat but when I look at accessories it mentioned multicountour delete, does that impact my original order?
 
Ordered 1/3/22
Confirmation email 1/3/22
F-250 Lariat 6.7 BAP, 5th wheel, and almost every other option except AS and moonroof.
Received email today with VIN number and scheduled production date of June 6.

Does anybody else’s truck photo on the online tracker not show the black appearance package even though it is on the order?
Mine showed a blue truck and I ordered white
 
Any idea how long it takes after email that a VIN has been assigned and production date before window sticker is visible? Also I have a lariat but when I look at accessories it mentioned multicountour delete, does that impact my original order?
My VIN was on my email from Ford. I’d like to know time frame as well on WS.
 
I got anti matter blue and a bunch of items that apperently slow you down. Gonna be about 7 months from order to starting build. But from seeing other guys on here I will not be holding my breath lol.
 
Well
Ah, I see, yeah that’s not possible.
weird idk why he would lie. I guess his text says Build week. Does that make any sense, the salesman was strait in the beginning not optimistic about a quick build. Can anyone make sense of it?
 

Attachments

  • BD9C747C-986D-4120-A593-C8A884DFCF6E.webp
    BD9C747C-986D-4120-A593-C8A884DFCF6E.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 96
Well

weird idk why he would lie. I guess his text says Build week. Does that make any sense, the salesman was strait in the beginning not optimistic about a quick build. Can anyone make sense of it?

My guess he doesn’t have access to it just got a post it note from a manager or something. So not really a lie just a clueless sales rep.
 
Does anyone have actual guidance from ford about multi contour deletes on platinums. Wish there was communication and options to step down to lariat trim etc. I know the delete has shown up online but anything official?
 
Got my build week! Scheduled to be built the week of June 20. Placed the order December 15. Carbonized Gray F-350 Platinum, 6.7, Tremor (Obviously), Marsala interior, with the winch. I'm anxious to see what seats it gets.
 
Got my build week! Scheduled to be built the week of June 20. Placed the order December 15. Carbonized Gray F-350 Platinum, 6.7, Tremor (Obviously), Marsala interior, with the winch. I'm anxious to see what seats it gets.
Congrats. What time did you get the schedule email?
 
Got my build week! Scheduled to be built the week of June 20. Placed the order December 15. Carbonized Gray F-350 Platinum, 6.7, Tremor (Obviously), Marsala interior, with the winch. I'm anxious to see what seats it gets.
nice!!! congrats!
 
Man, it almost seems as though if you ordered before November 2021 Ford is just saying go screw yourself.
I’m seriously wondering this. I’m seeing people that ordered way after me with the same exact build get scheduled before me. Even my own dealer has told me “yeah we’ve order several trucks EXACTLY like yours way after, and they have already come in. We don’t know what is going on with yours…” like seriously what is all that about. I wish the waiting game was a straight line. Go down the list all based on time of order. Very frustrating to say the least. Im starting to think the truck won’t even get built, at least that’s how my dealer makes me feel.
 
I’m seriously wondering this. I’m seeing people that ordered way after me with the same exact build get scheduled before me. Even my own dealer has told me “yeah we’ve order several trucks EXACTLY like yours way after, and they have already come in. We don’t know what is going on with yours…” like seriously what is all that about. I wish the waiting game was a straight line. Go down the list all based on time of order. Very frustrating to say the least. Im starting to think the truck won’t even get built, at least that’s how my dealer makes me feel.
I know the feeling but after almost 14 months mine showed up at the dealer. I was absolutely in the dark until I got the scheduled email from Ford. Here’s how my journey went with my dealership giving me almost no information and me calling Ford and wearing out the tracker.

MY21 Order Placed - 23 Mar 21

Stop MY21 production, dealer resubmitted MY22 order 6/23/21

Order confirmed 6/29/21

2/1: VIN, production scheduled to 3/14

2/11: production scheduled to 3/21

2/17: production scheduled to 4/4

2/25: production scheduled to 4/11

3/2: production scheduled to 4/18

3/18: production schedule delayed with no date (last email)

4/11: Order Tracking page updated to In Production, window sticker available, invoice date on WS was 04/11, batch 5382; 20/413

4/19: BCE modules populated in “As Built” and production date populated in Ford tracker (assuming it’s at GFX for liner and 5th wheel prep)

4/27: received built email with estimated delivery May 12 - 18

4/29: received shipped email with estimated delivery May 12 - 18

5/12: truck arrived at dealership in the UP of Michigan
 
Last edited:
Looks like I am getting closer. Got my window sticker. It's official, platys are being built. I don't see anything about the seats being deleted. 🤞 I've been waiting since mid August. I know others have been waiting longer. Keep up the patience. It will be worth it. 😁
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220512-185556_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    Screenshot_20220512-185556_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom