FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Out of curiosity -- did you do the multi-contour seat delete?

I'd assume if they're scheduling plattys that didn't do the delete then that should be some relief to plattys that are scheduled but keep getting pushed out that Ford intends to build their trucks.
Nope no delete, but who knows what will be build before the windows sticker is printed. It's an order for Canada...
 
Nope no delete, but who knows what will be build before the windows sticker is printed. It's an order for Canada...

Here is the order description....Don't look at the amounts they are CAD.... and from august...
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.18.04 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.18.04 PM.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 81
Here is the order description....Don't look at the amounts they are CAD.... and from august...
You got a few more options than I did but we both got all the low stock items. While it still sucks I didn't get the golden e-mail today at least you ordered a week before I did and not 4 months after.
 
Here is the order description....Don't look at the amounts they are CAD.... and from august...
Go buy a lotto ticket bro!!! I believe you are the only platy in the world that got scheduled, LOL!!!!

Mine is 9/8 order…
 
Go buy a lotto ticket bro!!! I believe you are the only platy in the world that got scheduled, LOL!!!!

Mine is 9/8 order…
Well I have to trust my salesman.. but I also have no illusions I will probably get the truck in September
 
Well I have to trust my salesman.. but I also have no illusions I will probably get the truck in September
I trust the dealership I went through, I just don’t have much faith in Ford right now unfortunately. If I hit the 12 month mark (September) with no VIN, I’m gonna request they roll it to a MY23.
 
Ordered 2/3/22, confirmation email in minutes. Haven’t heard anything until today dealer told me I’m scheduled for production 6/13/22. Thanks m sure I’ll get bumped but it’s good to hear their at least lookin at it. F250 lariat ultimate 6.7. No as, 5th wheel, or black appearance
 
Possible to not have a VIN yet for an order from February? Absolutely.
His dealer told him he was scheduled for production, but also told him he doesn't have a VIN yet. I'm no scheduling expert, but that doesn't sound right.
 
His dealer told him he was scheduled for production, but also told him he doesn't have a VIN yet. I'm no scheduling expert, but that doesn't sound right.
Ah, I see, yeah that’s not possible.
 
Hello all, first post here:

Ordered: 3/9/2022
VIN Assigned: 5/12/22
Est. Build Date: 6/20/22

F250, 6.7L, Platinum.
 
Back
Top Bottom