FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Doesn't really matter to you at this point since you have your truck. I know there are people on here that appreciate the updates. Especially the ones that are still without a truck. Appreciate your advice!

WTF is wrong with you? I didn't say anything bad about you or that anyone didn't want the information. Holy cow.

Unbunch those britches.
 
Got a text from my dealer this morning saying my truck order is previewing and as long as nothing changes by Thursday it will schedule! Hope the multi-contour seats don’t create an issue.
Got the scheduled email with VIN from Ford this morning at 6:28 AM PST. Scheduled for week of 6/13/2022. Great birthday present!
 
So my order from Chapman was accepted and due to be built on 6/27, order placed 1/10/22. I canceled the order so not sure why I got a build date. Canceled it when they sent out emails stating having 5th wheel and a/s would be a 8 month wait.
 
So my order from Chapman was accepted and due to be built on 6/27, order placed 1/10/22. I canceled the order so not sure why I got a build date. Canceled it when they sent out emails stating having 5th wheel and a/s would be a 8 month wait.
because they going to keep it and sell it for $20,000 over MSRP now. I don’t believe dealers are allowed to do stock orders now only retail orders
 
So my order from Chapman was accepted and due to be built on 6/27, order placed 1/10/22. I canceled the order so not sure why I got a build date. Canceled it when they sent out emails stating having 5th wheel and a/s would be a 8 month wait.

You should go pick it up. lol
 
Whelp, I hit 26 weeks since ordering today, and still nothing since then. 6.7 F350 platinum. I dropped the bed liner back in Nov, and the 5WP in Jan. Kind of wish I would have just let those ride at this point.

Funny thing my wife keeps reminding me of, I passed on the same truck at a dealership in Oct because the deal they offered was ~1.5K off of what I wanted, and I was too stubborn to back down. Foolish pride :ROFLMAO::cry: Since then, I've lost more than that in trade value on my current ride, and I've had to spend money on repairs. Sigh....
 
No fkn way... I finally got scheduled for a build week of June 13. Trying not to get my hopes too high tho.
If the date sticks, it puts me at six months to the day and I suspect I'll see the truck by August-ish.
 
Whelp, I hit 26 weeks since ordering today, and still nothing since then. 6.7 F350 platinum. I dropped the bed liner back in Nov, and the 5WP in Jan. Kind of wish I would have just let those ride at this point.

Funny thing my wife keeps reminding me of, I passed on the same truck at a dealership in Oct because the deal they offered was ~1.5K off of what I wanted, and I was too stubborn to back down. Foolish pride :ROFLMAO::cry: Since then, I've lost more than that in trade value on my current ride, and I've had to spend money on repairs. Sigh....
Yeah you probably should’ve taken it. But it is what it is in hindsight. At This point I believe it’s a seat hold up for us platinum waiters. Remove those seats and remove everything else. you might as well go with a loaded Lariat and save thousands of dollars.
 
What blows my mind is that I've been sitting here at priority 19 the entire time. I know some of y'all are at priority 10 or 2 and still waiting, even though you ordered before me. Do priority codes simply not mean anything? I'm not complaining; I'm stoked that I'm finally going to be getting my truck, but Ford's system makes no sense at all.

If it's down to Diesel vs. Gas or Platinum seats or something like that then maybe, but I don't get it. If someone who ordered a 7.3 Lariat with similar specs to me, a better priority code, an earlier date, and is still waiting then I'd like to know.
 
Well add me to the list of happy people this morning. Long time lurker...first time poster. Not getting my hopes up of it actually showing up on time, but hey, at least it is a step in the right direction.
22F250 Lariat, Carbonized Gray, 6.7, No AS, 5th wheel or BAP. Pretty much everything else. Dealer will install 5th wheel prep after delivery.
Ordered 1/11/22
VIN 5/12/22
Scheduled build date 6/13/22
 
What blows my mind is that I've been sitting here at priority 19 the entire time. I know some of y'all are at priority 10 or 2 and still waiting, even though you ordered before me. Do priority codes simply not mean anything? I'm not complaining; I'm stoked that I'm finally going to be getting my truck, but Ford's system makes no sense at all.

If it's down to Diesel vs. Gas or Platinum seats or something like that then maybe, but I don't get it. If someone who ordered a 7.3 Lariat with similar specs to me, a better priority code, an earlier date, and is still waiting then I'd like to know.
It only matters at the dealer where you ordered it. So if the dealer changes your priority code, he’s only moving it in front of other orders he has. If he barely has any orders or allocations then it really doesn’t matter.
 
Back
Top Bottom