FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got mine home. Ordered 10/16/21, dropped some options..but damn this is a killer truck!
Ordered same day but I’ve been stuck in “in production” since 5/4 not sure what’s going on should only take a day for a truck to go down the line
 
Ordered same day but I’ve been stuck in “in production” since 5/4 not sure what’s going on should only take a day for a truck to go down the line
Same here, in production since 5/4 and no movement.
 
Is the email message below a normal email or does that mean they damaged the truck in shipping?

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat is delivered to Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of May 12, 2022, and May 18, 2022, has been updated to between May 24, 2022, and May 30, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.
 
Is the email message below a normal email or does that mean they damaged the truck in shipping?

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat is delivered to Jim Ellis Ford Sandy Springs. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of May 12, 2022, and May 18, 2022, has been updated to between May 24, 2022, and May 30, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.
Seems "normal" as of lately. A lot of trucks are getting stuck in shipping purgatory and taking a long ass time to make it to the dealership.
 
Ordered same day but I’ve been stuck in “in production” since 5/4 not sure what’s going on should only take a day for a truck to go down the line
Super Duty production line is down. They are waiting on wire looms. Hopefully I can find more out today. Probably why you haven't gotten any updates.
 
Super Duty production line is down. They are waiting on wire looms. Hopefully I can find more out today. Probably why you haven't gotten any updates.
Really? I’ve seen a ton of posts of trucks being built around the same day and switching from in production to built in a day or 2. Curious to see what else you can find out
 
Really? I’ve seen a ton of posts of trucks being built around the same day and switching from in production to built in a day or 2
That is what I was told yesterday. They were limited production Sunday and shut down Monday around 1600.
 
Didn't mean it that way at all. I appreciate the information.
No worries. I'm hoping to find out today how long they are planning on being down. I was scheduled for next week and they bumped me to June 6th. They have kicked me in the balls 11 times since my original vin. The problem is Ford doesn't give the dealers much info to pass along to the consumer. I would rather them be like GM or Ram and just call when the truck arrives at the dealership.
 
This is why I hesitate to post updates. My source is reliable. I wouldn't post BS on here. I always get questioned instead of thanks for the heads up.

You posted something that is unknown to anyone anywhere else without any, not even a broad 'source I trust', and then are offended when anyone asks where you heard it?

Might take a step back and think about that -- people are going to wonder, seems only natural. Hell, I wouldn't want to be around anyone who would just take information without even wondering the reliability of the source. This is the internet -- there is rumor abound. People come in here and say absurd and unfounded things all the time. So even so much as a simple 'from a source I trust' goes a long way.
 
You posted something that is unknown to anyone anywhere else without any, not even a broad 'source I trust', and then are offended when anyone asks where you heard it?

Might take a step back and think about that -- people are going to wonder, seems only natural. Hell, I wouldn't want to be around anyone who would just take information without even wondering the reliability of the source. This is the internet -- there is rumor abound. People come in here and say absurd and unfounded things all the time. So even so much as a simple 'from a source I trust' goes a long way. Doesn't really matter to you at this point since you have your truck. I'm sure the people still waiting for theirs like I am would appreciate the info.
 
You posted something that is unknown to anyone anywhere else without any, not even a broad 'source I trust', and then are offended when anyone asks where you heard it?

Might take a step back and think about that -- people are going to wonder, seems only natural. Hell, I wouldn't want to be around anyone who would just take information without even wondering the reliability of the source. This is the internet -- there is rumor abound. People come in here and say absurd and unfounded things all the time. So even so much as a simple 'from a source I trust' goes a long way.
Doesn't really matter to you at this point since you have your truck. I know there are people on here that appreciate the updates. Especially the ones that are still without a truck. Appreciate your advice!
 
Doesn't really matter to you at this point since you have your truck. I know there are people on here that appreciate the updates. Especially the ones that are still without a truck. Appreciate your advice!
I appreciate the update. thank you. I’m waiting on a platinum. looks like I’ll be here for a while
 
I'm going to drink my lunch today because I just got a VIN! Order confirmed 12/23/2021. Dropped 5th wheel 3/12/2022. Scheduled for production 6/20/2022. F350 lariat, 7.3, ultimate, winch, rain sensor, wheel well liners. Yes!!!
 
Last edited:
Anyone recently get a truck delivered that also had the winch option? My dealer says they don't know when my winch and trailer camera/TPMS will show up. Just curious how long everyone else is waiting.
 
Back
Top Bottom