FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I have to turn my phone sideways to see sigs but when I did I laughed. That doesn't count as a bump, you just went back to your original build week. 😉

Seriously though, sucks they moved you up just to push you right back.
I am not trying to make anyone feel bad for me but it sucks just like everyone else whom was thinking next week just to get bumped again.
 
I am not trying to make anyone feel bad for me but it sucks just like everyone else whom was thinking next week just to get bumped again.
Oh, I know you aren't because no one is going to. You'll probably get a lot of hate for even getting scheduled that fast. Lol
 
Oh, I know you aren't because no one is going to. You'll probably get a lot of hate for even getting scheduled that fast. Lol
I figured people would get mad at how fast it got scheduled considering when I was finally able to order. I was well aware it could of been 6+ months to even hear anything. So I was like hmm interesting, lets see how this really plays out.
 
I figured people would get mad at how fast it got scheduled considering when I was finally able to order. I was well aware it could of been 6+ months to even hear anything. So I was like hmm interesting, lets see how this really plays out.

I think you're feeling the pain as much as anyone else.

In my 9 month wait my truck lost over $10k in trade-in value. Should have just sold the damn thing and paid the taxes.

Nah, I'd rather it vaporize than give it to the government.
 
I think you're feeling the pain as much as anyone else.

In my 9 month wait my truck lost over $10k in trade-in value. Should have just sold the damn thing and paid the taxes.

Nah, I'd rather it vaporize than give it to the government.
I was going to just sell mine in now, but would of lost all of my extras I have on it since they want it back to stock for the deal and I want my extras that will fit on the new one. So with it just sitting in their parking lot it is not racking up any miles or anything. Kind of saving me money on fuel.
 
Just got the dreaded email again —my 9th rescheduled build date, 10 overall (counting the original build date)… I’m just so done with this BS… been waiting since July of last year… now scheduled for June 13… I’ll be lucky to have it a year after I ordered it.
I feel your pain. I ordered mine originally March of 21 Ford canceled it and had to reorder a MY22 June 21. Luckily I’m built but now in shipping purgatory. So it’s been 14.5 months since the day I walked in to order my new SD.
 
Add me to the list...
4/21 scheduled for production 5/23
4/29 delayed to 5/30
5/10 delayed to 6/13

F250 Platinum 6.7L PS Tremor
Carbonized Gray, black interior, removed 5WP and bedliner on 1/26, moonroof, 397 Alt, Upfitter switches.
 
I feel your pain. I ordered mine originally March of 21 Ford canceled it and had to reorder a MY22 June 21. Luckily I’m built but now in shipping purgatory. So it’s been 14.5 months since the day I walked in to order my new SD.
I feel your pain, I ordered mine 06/28/21 and it just went to production and got a VIN last week email said your truck is scheduled for 5/9
so we shall see .. lariat tremor 6.7 with 5THwheel and adaptive streering winch black out
 
I feel your pain, I ordered mine 06/28/21 and it just went to production and got a VIN last week email said your truck is scheduled for 5/9
so we shall see .. lariat tremor 6.7 with 5THwheel and adaptive streering winch black out
Yeah I have pretty much the same with the 7.3, Agate Black F350 Lariat Tremor 7.3 L gas

Lariat Ultimate

Black Appearance (w/ spray-in bed liner)

Tonneau Cover

Adaptive cruise

5th wheel prep

Upfitter Switches

Heated Rear Seat

What’s crazy is that there is no rhyme or reason as to how they schedule trucks to be built. It’s maddening as you’re in the dark until it goes into production and then again in the dark once it’s shipped. 🤯
 
Has anyone had dealer tell them they'll get scheduled a particular week and it happened. Mine said they get more allocations Saturday and I should get scheduled for production Saturday or Sunday. Today makes 7 months and 10 days with no vin
 
Has anyone had dealer tell them they'll get scheduled a particular week and it happened. Mine said they get more allocations Saturday and I should get scheduled for production Saturday or Sunday. Today makes 7 months and 10 days with no vin
No, my dealer today said that one of the three trucks ahead of me is getting scheduled, almost at 7 months myself. Been a priority 1 for several weeks. I give up even looking forward to Thursdays. Then if you do get scheduled its another crazy wait on getting built and shipped. I'm hoping for Sept delivery at this point. was told April or May when I ordered lol.
 
I feel your pain. I ordered mine originally March of 21 Ford canceled it and had to reorder a MY22 June 21. Luckily I’m built but now in shipping purgatory. So it’s been 14.5 months since the day I walked in to order my new SD.
o_O
 
The wait is over! after 285 days, look what I brought home today!
F250 Lariat 7.3 BAP Agate black Ultimate and all the fixins! love it
 

Attachments

  • 16523205545022354525843672640858.webp
    16523205545022354525843672640858.webp
    174 KB · Views: 119
  • 16523205823058421254450869108022.webp
    16523205823058421254450869108022.webp
    179.9 KB · Views: 120
The wait is over! after 285 days, look what I brought home today!
F250 Lariat 7.3 BAP Agate black Ultimate and all the fixins! love it
Soooo....guessing it doesn’t fit into the garage....🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom