FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ordered 9/29/22
Bumped 8 times after receiving VIN and initial production schedule of 1/24/22
Went into production May 5 (Cinco de Mayo truck 🌮🍻)
Still waiting on the "built" email / update...of course the tracker website isn't working for me today. Could be getting spray in liner or 5th wheel install still. Not sure if there is even a way to find that out.
Shipping by rail, also not positive on how to track that but I know it's in here somewhere.
My understanding is my hair will turn completely grey while waiting on "shipping", but I am extremely excited nonetheless!!

*MY22 F250 Platinum Tremor- Ordered without AS and mudflaps but every other option included.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to get scheduled and waiting on builds to arrive!! :cool:😬
 
Got a text from my dealer this morning saying my truck order is previewing and as long as nothing changes by Thursday it will schedule! Hope the multi-contour seats don’t create an issue.
That is awesome. Keep us posted. I am guessing by the vvr will indicate if an order is previewing ? Can ford customer service determine if your being previewed?
 
Ford shit the bed on me again this morning. Today is 9 months since I ordered, and was finally within a week of latest of 9-10 bumps of production date. Salesman said I was just kicked back another 3 weeks as Ford gave me the finger again. Lifetime loyal Ford owner, and Ford said F.O. again! Worst experience ever. Maybe if Ford fixed the ordering to production system it wouldn't piss me off as much seeing people who ordered months after me getting their truck a long time ago!
Yeah that is hard to take - hope they pick up your order soon!
 
That is awesome. Keep us posted. I am guessing by the vvr will indicate if an order is previewing ? Can ford customer service determine if your being previewed?
They might be able to but I’m guessing they will still push you back to the dealer for info.
 
F-250 LARIAT
Ordered 1/25/2022
Confirmed 1/25/2022
Production scheduled week of 4/25/2022
Window sticker available 4/21/2022
View attachment 51131
Just got the call. It is at the dealer. Going to pick it up on Sat. This is going to be along 4 days.
 
My order went in mid February....still in Ford order bank.
I'm hoping it's pushed to a 23 model now.
Any word on when they will start kicking out the 23's?
Sorry if it's already been posted, but don't have the time to read the preceding 832 pages of this thread : )
 
My order went in mid February....still in Ford order bank.
I'm hoping it's pushed to a 23 model now.
Any word on when they will start kicking out the 23's?
Sorry if it's already been posted, but don't have the time to read the preceding 832 pages of this thread : )
Nope. No one knows anything. It's all speculation, unfortunately. I'm anxiously waiting for the banks to open for the 23s
 
Sweet...just thought I'd ask.
My dealer doesn't know either. He said he'll let me know when he finds out.
He's pretty good...so I'll post up here if he lets me know...but usually someone on here is ahead of the curve : )
 
at the rate ford is deleting options youre going to be able to get a 23 Platinum super duty with XLT options! I want to order a 23 but the rate they are dropping options my fully loaded 22 is looking pretty good! last rumor I had read was ford will build 22 till the end of the year, switch to 23 and 23 will be a short run(mid year) before switching to 24.
 
My order went in mid February....still in Ford order bank.
I'm hoping it's pushed to a 23 model now.
Any word on when they will start kicking out the 23's?
Sorry if it's already been posted, but don't have the time to read the preceding 832 pages of this thread : )
It won’t push to a 23. It would get canceled and you would have to reorder a 23.
 
at the rate ford is deleting options youre going to be able to get a 23 Platinum super duty with XLT options! I want to order a 23 but the rate they are dropping options my fully loaded 22 is looking pretty good! last rumor I had read was ford will build 22 till the end of the year, switch to 23 and 23 will be a short run(mid year) before switching to 24.
Keep it simple and order a XLT to begin with like us poor folks.
 
I already have a 22 F350 King Ranch….so hopefully it will be pushed to a 23.
FWIW my dealer is 99% sure that’s what will happen. Hope he’s right.
 
I already have a 22 F350 King Ranch….so hopefully it will be pushed to a 23.
FWIW my dealer is 99% sure that’s what will happen. Hope he’s right.

From what I understand, and this is just from reading forum posts, Ford says they will not be carrying over orders to 23MY. Your order will simply get pushed to a priority code of 99 and the dealer will have to re-order.
 
From what I understand, and this is just from reading forum posts, Ford says they will not be carrying over orders to 23MY. Your order will simply get pushed to a priority code of 99 and the dealer will have to re-order.
Correct
 
I wonder with the F150 order banks closing on 5/13, if that will help Ford really start cranking out the orders. Couldn't hurt right?
 
Just got the dreaded email again —my 9th rescheduled build date, 10 overall (counting the original build date)… I’m just so done with this BS… been waiting since July of last year… now scheduled for June 13… I’ll be lucky to have it a year after I ordered it.
 
Yet again that not so lovely email comes in with the words we all hate. "THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED".
 
Back
Top Bottom