FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Maybe this will be the week Red Eye will arrive home? Happy Monday everyone.
1652105161571.webp
 
Any of you fellow Michiganders who have taken delivery: How long was the process once you got your "built" notification. The reason I'm asking is there is a decent chance that if it's and extended wait time, my X-plan could expire. Yes, it will be pushing a year. I may have to have it canceled and redone.
 
Any of you fellow Michiganders who have taken delivery: How long was the process once you got your "built" notification. The reason I'm asking is there is a decent chance that if it's and extended wait time, my X-plan could expire. Yes, it will be pushing a year. I may have to have it canceled and redone.
Should be price locked since you had it at time of purchase. Worse case, join experimental aircraft association for $35 a year and you get X-plan with it 😁
 
Should be price locked since you had it at time of purchase. Worse case, join experimental aircraft association for $35 a year and you get X-plan with it 😁
Not according to the sales manager. Apparently, the code us good until you use it, up to a year. I won't get used until I go in and finalize everything.
 
Should be price locked since you had it at time of purchase. Worse case, join experimental aircraft association for $35 a year and you get X-plan with it 😁
More details on this? Thinking of ordering when 2023 models come around, do I just need to join that association to get the member pricing?
 
Anyone in South Florida taken delivery or gotten scheduled yet? The regional manager down here is apparently refusing to escalate any orders. Stuck at Priority 19.
 
From south Florida but ordered at Granger, there’s no way I would’ve ordered here.
 
Shoot, my apologies, I stand corrected. I must have looked at the prior week.
BOF did have a post saying that there is no scheduling for this week, but that was apparently an error and was corrected.
 
More details on this? Thinking of ordering when 2023 models come around, do I just need to join that association to get the member pricing?
 
Not according to the sales manager. Apparently, the code us good until you use it, up to a year. I won't get used until I go in and finalize everything.
So if you have an X plan when you finalize you should be good if I’m reading this right? I just dont want to see someone lose their truck so the dealership can sell it higher to someone else. If you ordered it, it should have had a signed dealer order with your drivers license. I might be confused, but your order is price protected.

If he is saying you need a current X plan at delivery, then it shouldn’t matter if it’s a new code, or old code. They placed the order under your name and X-plan is X plan regardless of code source.
 
So if you have an X plan when you finalize you should be good if I’m reading this right? I just dont want to see someone lose their truck so the dealership can sell it higher to someone else. If you ordered it, it should have had a signed dealer order with your drivers license. I might be confused, but your order is price protected.

If he is saying you need a current X plan at delivery, then it shouldn’t matter if it’s a new code, or old code. They placed the order under your name and X-plan is X plan regardless of code source.
The X-plan code you get is good for a year. The only thing I had to do to get my order was give them a copy of my driver's license. So if the truck takes more than a year from the time of the issuance of the X-plan code to me, that code becomes non-valid. The sales manager suggested I contact the person who gave me the code and have them cancel it and get a new one, which I would rather not do as it's an inconvenience to someone nice enough to get it for me. So my main question to the Michigan people who have taken delivery is: How long did it take, from your build date to delivery?
 
The X-plan code you get is good for a year. The only thing I had to do to get my order was give them a copy of my driver's license. So if the truck takes more than a year from the time of the issuance of the X-plan code to me, that code becomes non-valid. The sales manager suggested I contact the person who gave me the code and have them cancel it and get a new one, which I would rather not do as it's an inconvenience to someone nice enough to get it for me. So my main question to the Michigan people who have taken delivery is: How long did it take, from your build date to delivery?
Gotcha,

Hopefully they reissue, if not, you can still qualify through x-plan prior to your truck being delivered by joining one of thousand memberships. Oftentimes these are pay $49 for a year membership and bam.... x-plan. Thats why I like experiential aircraft association. I am a pilot so I am biased, but this supports folks who build there own rigs and its cheap. Attached is the list of options.

bottom line: you should be able to get an X-plan code relatively easily without inconveniencing anyone and support a business/movement you believe in. let me know if you have any questions.
 
If you want just shoot me a message when you’re ready and I’ll get you a pin.
 
Gotcha,

Hopefully they reissue, if not, you can still qualify through x-plan prior to your truck being delivered by joining one of thousand memberships. Oftentimes these are pay $49 for a year membership and bam.... x-plan. Thats why I like experiential aircraft association. I am a pilot so I am biased, but this supports folks who build there own rigs and its cheap. Attached is the list of options.

bottom line: you should be able to get an X-plan code relatively easily without inconveniencing anyone and support a business/movement you believe in. let me know if you have any questions.
Mustang Club of America has this perk as well. It's also $35 annually, you're able to use your code after either 60 or 90 days of membership.
 
This notion of $300 credit for the seats is interesting. Could that be the actual cost vs perceived value and markup making itself known? Meaning Ford discounts the cost by their actual production savings? :unsure:
 
Anyone know what Batch number went thru production today? Showing in production since 5/4, no date next to it yet though…
 
Mustang Club of America has this perk as well. It's also $35 annually, you're able to use your code after either 60 or 90 days of membership.
I ordered my truck 3/4/22 and I joined the Mustang club of America on 3/11/22 for $35 to get the X plan pin. You have to be a member for 90 days according to the rules so I figured no problem.

I just got an email this morning saying my truck is built and the tracker just updated to shipped on Ford site. It says my truck will be at the dealership May 26th - June 1st. Now I’m panicking because I can’t get my X-Plan pin until at least June 11th.
 
I ordered my truck 3/4/22 and I joined the Mustang club of America on 3/11/22 for $35 to get the X plan pin. You have to be a member for 90 days according to the rules so I figured no problem.

I just got an email this morning saying my truck is built and the tracker just updated to shipped on Ford site. It says my truck will be at the dealership May 26th - June 1st. Now I’m panicking because I can’t get my X-Plan pin until at least June 11th.
You can get the pin now, you don't have to wait the full 90 days. You just have to be a member for at least 90 days for it to be usable. The catch is its on the dealership to check and most never do.
 
Back
Top Bottom