FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ya'll I have followed this thread when I ordered my truck back in October. Every Ford email update from the accepted order through the shipped email was exciting to received. When I got my WS I basically memorized every single detail. Wore out the tracker and the module site checking daily - well actually a lot more than that...LOL

Well took delivery today of my Iconic 350 Beast nicknamed El Toro. It is everything I imagined.


AAD5125E-44B9-43AC-853F-6D0FD4D30D6F.jpeg




I have owned many Superduty trucks all the way back to the first '99 F250 with a V10 and all I have to say is this truck is the finest pickup I have ever drove. Without a doubt more than well worth the wait.

C3A4843C-669E-4DF3-BC40-9FBC0228991D.jpeg
 
I agree not even close, I been waiting to get scheduled since 10 2, I ordered a platinum as well and those seats had me sold too I'll hold out. I will say my dealer called me Monday and said I should be scheduled next week. I seen earlier thread saying no scheduling this week and then later seen there is scheduling is good news let's all hang in there these trucks are worth the wait
I'm with you on that too. If not for those seats (and a woman's demand), I would have done the lariat with BAP.
 
Ya'll I have followed this thread when I ordered my truck back in October. Every Ford email update from the accepted order through the shipped email was exciting to received. When I got my WS I basically memorized every single detail. Wore out the tracker and the module site checking daily - well actually a lot more than that...LOL

Well took delivery today of my Iconic 350 Beast nicknamed El Toro. It is everything I imagined.


View attachment 52048



I have owned many Superduty trucks all the way back to the first '99 F250 with a V10 and all I have to say is this truck is the finest pickup I have ever drove. Without a doubt more than well worth the wait.

Ya'll I have followed this thread when I ordered my truck back in October. Every Ford email update from the accepted order through the shipped email was exciting to received. When I got my WS I basically memorized every single detail. Wore out the tracker and the module site checking daily - well actually a lot more than that...LOL

Well took delivery today of my Iconic 350 Beast nicknamed El Toro. It is everything I imagined.


View attachment 52048



I have owned many Superduty trucks all the way back to the first '99 F250 with a V10 and all I have to say is this truck is the finest pickup I have ever drove. Without a doubt more than well worth the wait.

View attachment 52047
Love that iconic silver. Can't wait to get my iconic silver beast,only reason I'm still waiting has to be iconic silver
 
Ordered and confirmed on 11/19/21.
On 4/28/22 I was scheduled for 5/23/22.
On 5/7/22 I was bumped to 5/30/22.

I’m 6 hours from the plant, so assume end of June delivery, possibly? If I don’t get bumped again. If that’s the case then it’s 7+ months.
 
Sitting at the Lawrenceville Train station since May 2nd, this is my story and book, "The Red Tremor looking for an owner" Yes, it is a story of "Red Eye" that finally makes it home. From COVID, Mandates, Tornados, Chip shortages, supply issue and even defective drive shafts. Red Eye continues to battles a world that has gone absolutely wacko. Stay tune as Red Eye waits to be picked up in the lonely rail yard, only to find out no one is coming????
 
2022MY Super Duty - Product Change - Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor

ACTION REQUESTED
• Please be advised of a product offering change on Super Duty

SUMMARY
The automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages of a wide variety of components used to manufacture Ford vehicles. As a way for customers to get their Super Duty trucks sooner, Ford is implementing a change on all Super Duty trucks with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine. Beginning May 6, 2022, all Super Duty trucks built at Kentucky Truck Plant equipped with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine, including retail, fleet and stock orders will be produced without the Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor in the exhaust system. Beginning June 10, 2022, all Super Duty trucks built at Ohio Assembly Plant equipped with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine, including retail, fleet and stock orders will be produced without the Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor in the exhaust system.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The PM Sensor is used for On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) purposes only to detect and report changes in the emissions control performance and does not impact the emission level of the vehicle. Customers will be able to operate the vehicle normally without the PM Sensor. Super Duty trucks built without a PM sensor are certified for sale in the United States, including states that adhere to the California emissions standards, with a condition that a sensor be installed at no charge at a later date.

REPAIR PROCESS
Parts are projected to be available in Fall 2023; however, due to the uncertainty surrounding global supply constraints, this timing could be extended. Ford Motor Company will contact affected customers once the PM sensor becomes available, and installation will be completed at the customer’s local dealer at no additional cost to the customer.

CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Customers purchasing a Super Duty built at Kentucky Truck Plant with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine built on or after May 6, 2022 must sign a PM Sensor customer acknowledgement form. Customers purchasing a Super Duty built at Ohio Assembly Plant with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine built on or after June 10, 2022 must sign a PM Sensor customer acknowledgement form.
 
Make sure to read the fine print on the acknowledgment form. Someone please post the form for everyone to read….
 
2022MY Super Duty - Product Change - Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor

ACTION REQUESTED
• Please be advised of a product offering change on Super Duty

SUMMARY
The automotive industry continues to be confronted by supply chain shortages of a wide variety of components used to manufacture Ford vehicles. As a way for customers to get their Super Duty trucks sooner, Ford is implementing a change on all Super Duty trucks with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine. Beginning May 6, 2022, all Super Duty trucks built at Kentucky Truck Plant equipped with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine, including retail, fleet and stock orders will be produced without the Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor in the exhaust system. Beginning June 10, 2022, all Super Duty trucks built at Ohio Assembly Plant equipped with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine, including retail, fleet and stock orders will be produced without the Particulate Matter (PM) Sensor in the exhaust system.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The PM Sensor is used for On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) purposes only to detect and report changes in the emissions control performance and does not impact the emission level of the vehicle. Customers will be able to operate the vehicle normally without the PM Sensor. Super Duty trucks built without a PM sensor are certified for sale in the United States, including states that adhere to the California emissions standards, with a condition that a sensor be installed at no charge at a later date.

REPAIR PROCESS
Parts are projected to be available in Fall 2023; however, due to the uncertainty surrounding global supply constraints, this timing could be extended. Ford Motor Company will contact affected customers once the PM sensor becomes available, and installation will be completed at the customer’s local dealer at no additional cost to the customer.

CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Customers purchasing a Super Duty built at Kentucky Truck Plant with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine built on or after May 6, 2022 must sign a PM Sensor customer acknowledgement form. Customers purchasing a Super Duty built at Ohio Assembly Plant with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke Diesel Engine built on or after June 10, 2022 must sign a PM Sensor customer acknowledgement form.
Where did you locate this information? Mine went into production on 5|4 so I might not be affected but would still like to read the entire letter..
 
Ya'll I have followed this thread when I ordered my truck back in October. Every Ford email update from the accepted order through the shipped email was exciting to received. When I got my WS I basically memorized every single detail. Wore out the tracker and the module site checking daily - well actually a lot more than that...LOL

Well took delivery today of my Iconic 350 Beast nicknamed El Toro. It is everything I imagined.


View attachment 52048



I have owned many Superduty trucks all the way back to the first '99 F250 with a V10 and all I have to say is this truck is the finest pickup I have ever drove. Without a doubt more than well worth the wait.

View attachment 52047
Congrats!!!
 
Email from Ford on 3/17 indicated a build week of 5/9. Just checked the order tracking site and my build changed to 'in production.' Window sticker just posted too.
That happed last Friday for me and Modules populated today.
 
Damn, how long does it take to go the assembly line, been in production since 5/4… guess it’s across the street getting bed liner and 5th wheel prep..who knows..lol
 
Damn, how long does it take to go the assembly line, been in production since 5/4… guess it’s across the street getting bed liner and 5th wheel prep..who knows..lol
Just wait til your shipping time to your dealer hits 1-2 months.....
 
Damn, how long does it take to go the assembly line, been in production since 5/4… guess it’s across the street getting bed liner and 5th wheel prep..who knows..lol

Your dealer can tell you what your scheduled build day is. If you were moved to week 05/09, unless something has since changed, than it's going to be after that. Typically it seems like people go 'into production' now a week to the day before they were scheduled to be built. If there even is such a thing as typically.

So I guess to answer your initial question -- for me it was in production for a week. I think that's a 'working as intended' thing.
 
8/27/21 - order placed & received confirmation email
2/1/22 - received VIN
Scheduled to be built week of 4/21/22
Not sure what day it was actually built.
5/3/22 - arrived at dealer
5/7/22 - I picked it up.

Sorry I don’t have anymore details. I got tired of worrying about it. Badass truck, and glad I waited. I’ll attach my window sticker for details. I paid X-plan plus I had a $3,000 PCO.
 

Attachments

  • 270C3AA1-6ABE-4D4B-9BC4-3898DC48ADAC.webp
    270C3AA1-6ABE-4D4B-9BC4-3898DC48ADAC.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 23A5D639-6BB0-48AC-93CD-4697400EC794.webp
    23A5D639-6BB0-48AC-93CD-4697400EC794.webp
    507.2 KB · Views: 254
  • A319CCF9-CF4A-44B8-9290-E206FAAF5D8D.webp
    A319CCF9-CF4A-44B8-9290-E206FAAF5D8D.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 157
  • F5438689-E9E2-48B5-9DEA-425D6F05131C.webp
    F5438689-E9E2-48B5-9DEA-425D6F05131C.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 61F4466F-209D-47DA-81A5-745198609492.webp
    61F4466F-209D-47DA-81A5-745198609492.webp
    53 KB · Views: 257
I agree not even close, I been waiting to get scheduled since 10 2, I ordered a platinum as well and those seats had me sold too I'll hold out. I will say my dealer called me Monday and said I should be scheduled next week. I seen earlier thread saying no scheduling this week and then later seen there is scheduling is good news let's all hang in there these trucks are worth the wait
I'm getting real close. Latest build date is 5/17
 
Just wait til your shipping time to your dealer hits 1-2 months.....
Hell, the dealer told me it was built with an ETA of 6/6…not the case after I chatted with Ford today.
 
Damn, how long does it take to go the assembly line, been in production since 5/4… guess it’s across the street getting bed liner and 5th wheel prep..who knows..lol
Your window sticker is visible one week before your truck is built.
 
Back
Top Bottom