FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine has been in production since yesterday, how long into production before you’re modules populate? Will it be before or after it goes for the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep?
 
Ok so I ordered my 2022 Lariat Tremor 6.7 black out with adaptive cruise 5th wheel prep and the spray in and many more options the price went up about 3k and ordered it on 06/29/21 just got a window sticker and then saying it’s in production somewhere So everyone please be patient.
 
Last edited:
Mine has been in production since yesterday, how long into production before you’re modules populate? Will it be before or after it goes for the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep?
Not sure how much this matters but here is my batch number….
005838
562/626
what does that really tell me other than it’s one of the last 100 trucks in that batch?
 
Mine has been in production since yesterday, how long into production before you’re modules populate? Will it be before or after it goes for the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep?

From what I could tell with my truck the modules populated several days before I received the Built email so I guess before it goes in for the liner and 5th. My truck had both.
 
Mine has been in production since yesterday, how long into production before you’re modules populate? Will it be before or after it goes for the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep?
The day mine was built - the window sticker updated to that date at the bottom of WS - then date updated again the next day - when it was sent for spray in bedliner and 5th wheel prep and then again the day after that when it returned. I then got notice it was built and shipped the next day with a target date for arrival at my dealer.

You are getting close!
 
Ever get a PCO outta all that?
Hellllllllllllll no. Not for lack of trying. Signing in and out of Ford, making inquiries at various dealers, talking with marketing. But I've never had any of that type of luck. I practically have an aversion to gambling because of it.
 
Hey! I'm in production and have a window sticker!!!! 10 months and I didn't drop a thing. 6.7 Lariat, BAP, ultimate, heated rear, rain sense wipers, carpet delete, supplemental heater, upfitters, UTT. Lonnnnnnng wait, but looks like it will really happen. You guys hang in there!
 
Amazing update I got today!!
F250 Lariat 7.3 BAP with Agate Black Ultimate Tremor ordered 7/30/21
after a long wait just to get a VIN/Build date in April to shipping on 4/20 :) I've been tracking the CSX railcar and the system kept saying delivered to Chicago with no other ETA since 4/27. ( final destination is Albuquerque ) Been calling like 5 times a day lol and kept getting the same 4/27 Chicago update. So I called today and purposely messed with the automated system to get a live person .. ( I know they dont like to talk to consumer peeps) I was very nice and she told me " I'm so sorry we failed to update the system, your rail car has been delivered to ABQ today!! I should be picking up my truck this weekend after 10 Months!!!
 
Well that escaladed quickly. I got the shipping notice yesterday and this morning it says it's been delivered.
Screenshot_20220506-015710_Chrome.webp
 
The day mine was built - the window sticker updated to that date at the bottom of WS - then date updated again the next day - when it was sent for spray in bedliner and 5th wheel prep and then again the day after that when it returned. I then got notice it was built and shipped the next day with a target date for arrival at my dealer.

You are getting
 
Just called my dealer to finalize the numbers so I can lock in financing, They said my truck is showing "buck" which from what i understand means it's built. they are showing an ETA to the dealer on 6/6...Ford tracker still shows in production...
 
No SD Scheduling next week according to BOF. UGH!!!!
so tired of this BS Looks like I may order a 23 in October, A new 23 ram and a new 23 AT4X. Maybe i will see a new truck by DEC 2023
 
Back
Top Bottom