FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yours is 41/734 on that batch #5732
Mine is 441/734 on that same batch

I hope we get them soon!
Hope so :). I think mines coming convoy . Hopefully that's quicker than Rail...
 
This makes no sense, I got my "built" email yesterday morning and I check today and my status is already shipped and in final preparation at the dealership in north Alabama. I wonder if my truck was the last truck that the transporter needed before it left the factory.
 
This makes no sense, I got my "built" email yesterday morning and I check today and my status is already shipped and in final preparation at the dealership in north Alabama. I wonder if my truck was the last truck that the transporter needed before it left the factory.
Have you been checking your tracker online? Mine went "In Production" on friday the 29th but I still haven't gotten an email saying its in production (and I've gotten the other emails) so maybe yours went into production a while back and your just getting the email???
 
Have you been checking your tracker online? Mine went "In Production" on friday the 29th but I still haven't gotten an email saying its in production (and I've gotten the other emails) so maybe yours went into production a while back and your just getting the email???

yes been checking daily online tracker since I entered the build week of April 25th.
 
I ordered my truck on 12/1/2021: 2022 F350 SRW 7.3 Lariat Tremor 6.75' bed. Star White, black leather, Lariat Ultimate Package, upfitter switches, LED lights. I got a confirmation of my order from Ford on 12/2/2021 but nothing since then. No VIN or build date as of this morning. The dealership (Hamblock Ford Lincoln) has no clue. I expect a July delivery. Tom
Yeah i ordered pretty much loaded lariat ultimate on 10/30 crickets since confirmation on10/31
 
Anyone have a platinum scheduled? Ordered late Jan and no vin still
ordered mine back in oct, it was delivered 3 weeks ago. i’ll pick it up at the end of the month after i close on my house. fun thing is that i can go down anytime and test drive it. 🥰
 
Youre almost in the same boat as me. Mine was just recently build and shipped. They did drop the "spray in bed line" because they apparently dont have the stuff. The dealer said they would apply when it arrived but I told them to just drop it. Im going to have Line X do it. I'm sure yours will get built and shipped very soon. Check your modules, when they populate, its on its way.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/
Congratulations. I was thinking of dropping the spray in bedliner. I read over at BOF that if you make any changes, it puts you to the back of the line. I wouldn't mind the line x. I just want the bed to have grip. It's easier to get my dirt bikes out when they aren't sliding on the paint. Gives the front wheel extra traction.

Ive been checking the modules twice a day since I got my first build date. Thanks for the info. I hope yours gets delivered soon and good luck with it.
 
Just checked I show in production, must have just went in because window sticker is not showing yet.

Welcome​

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT is "In Production".


In Production​

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 02/01/2022, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed 02/01/2022
    1
  • In Production Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
    2
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
    3
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
    4
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
    5
 
Just checked I show in production, must have just went in because window sticker is not showing yet.

Welcome​

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT is "In Production".


In Production​

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 02/01/2022, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed 02/01/2022
    1
  • In Production Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
    2
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
    3
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
    4
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
    5
Why would my window sticker not be showing up? I want to lock in my loan since the interest rates are going up but I need the sticker first…
 
Why would my window sticker not be showing up? I want to lock in my loan since the interest rates are going up but I need the sticker first…
Interesting as my Credit Union did not require VIN to get locked in for up to 60 days. I think I heard another FED hike today which wont be good.
 
Why would my window sticker not be showing up? I want to lock in my loan since the interest rates are going up but I need the sticker first…
Mine was there a few days after the in prod dot showed up.
 
Interesting as my Credit Union did not require VIN to get locked in for up to 60 days. I think I heard another FED hike today which wont be good.
I,m with a credit union as well. They don’t need the VIN they need to know total cost of the loan, I know how much I want to borrow but they said the needed the sticker…I am calling again 1st thing in the morning.
 
Back
Top Bottom