FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Have a White SD 250 Platty Tremor oredered 12/23/21. I think I am a level 10 now, (started as 17) Dealer has 16 trucks to be scheduled and I am highest priority on his list, but that is no guarantee I will be scheduled next. So..... the wait continues...
I have been priority 2 since December. That priority, the dealer can't give you. Only Ford can put you at a priority 2. You would think that would get my truck scheduled fast, but as of right now, the only thing I have received was the order confirmation email from Ford on 7/7/2021.
 
Hell, I ordered in June and don’t have a VIN. I’m about ready to blow up some profiles on LinkedIn and ask these territory sales manager for some updates.
Sounds like a plan to me! Let us know what they say.
 
Truck arrived by train in Lawrenceville, GA (not the dealer yet) today.

Lot of the long term wait veterans can only understand how much more you appreciate the truck when it arrives. For all that are waiting, I feel your pain.

Went thru the pissed off, gonna buy another brand, change my option order (then would I be in the back of the line) , and yes wrote the president of Ford phase.

Been thru COVID, Mandates, Chip Shortage, Supply, driveshaft issues, even Ford shutting down for a week

So all those waiting, it will come! If not, we all are in deep dodo!
 
Ordered June 5, 2021. No VN. Diesel, BAP, Fleet Order.

Just ordered a GMC Yukon Diesel and will be curious to see if that arrives before my Ford.
 
1st time poster. Long time lurker. Ordered a 2022 F250 platinum 6.7 sbcc w/tremor package. Got winch, 5thwp, bedliner, mudflaps, etc. The only thing I didn't get was the AS.

Ordered 8/18/21
Confirmation email from ford 8/22/21
VIN # 1/27/22 with production date 3/7/22
I've been pushed back 10 times since then. My latest push back was on 4/29/22 for production on 5/23/22. I was moved to a priority 2 back in December. I'm just patiently waiting for my dream truck to get here. I know once I get it, all the wait will be worth it. Just have to have patience.
 
Last edited:
WS changed to 4-28 when truck was built on 4-28. Shipped on 4-30 and WS just changed to 5-4. Shipped convoy to Atlanta.
Does the last date change mean anything?
 
I've heard that they, in addition to Southgate and Bill Brown, are the highest volume dealers in the state with the best turnaround time on orders. Wish I knew that 6 months ago.
Where did you order yours through slayer?
 
1st time poster. Long time lurker. Ordered a 2022 F250 platinum 6.7 sbcc w/tremor package. Got winch, 5thwp, bedliner, mudflaps, etc. The only thing I didn't get was the AS.

Ordered 8/18/21
Confirmation email from ford 8/22/21
VIN # 1/27/22 with production date 3/7/22
I've been pushed back 10 times since then. My latest push back was on 4/29/22 for production on 5/23/22. I was moved to a priority 2 back in December. I'm just patiently waiting for my dream truck to get here. I know once I get it, all the wait will be worth it. Just have to have patience.
Youre almost in the same boat as me. Mine was just recently build and shipped. They did drop the "spray in bed line" because they apparently dont have the stuff. The dealer said they would apply when it arrived but I told them to just drop it. Im going to have Line X do it. I'm sure yours will get built and shipped very soon. Check your modules, when they populate, its on its way.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/
 
Mine went into production on the 29th... How long does the build take usually?
 

Attachments

Well I would assume the truck is built the modules populated today
 
Youre almost in the same boat as me. Mine was just recently build and shipped. They did drop the "spray in bed line" because they apparently dont have the stuff. The dealer said they would apply when it arrived but I told them to just drop it. Im going to have Line X do it. I'm sure yours will get built and shipped very soon. Check your modules, when they populate, its on its way.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/
I ordered my truck on 12/1/2021: 2022 F350 SRW 7.3 Lariat Tremor 6.75' bed. Star White, black leather, Lariat Ultimate Package, upfitter switches, LED lights. I got a confirmation of my order from Ford on 12/2/2021 but nothing since then. No VIN or build date as of this morning. The dealership (Hamblock Ford Lincoln) has no clue. I expect a July delivery. Tom
 
Mine went into production on the 29th... How long does the build take usually?
Yours is 41/734 on that batch #5732
Mine is 441/734 on that same batch

I hope we get them soon!
 
Back
Top Bottom