It’s not going to automatically raise interest on all loans up half a percent.Doesn’t matter rn, todays Fed increase of .5 is already a done deal, next rate increase will be next month when they meet again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s not going to automatically raise interest on all loans up half a percent.Doesn’t matter rn, todays Fed increase of .5 is already a done deal, next rate increase will be next month when they meet again.
Bill brown was recently named the highest volume dealer period.I've heard that they, in addition to Southgate and Bill Brown, are the highest volume dealers in the state with the best turnaround time on orders. Wish I knew that 6 months ago.
Fowlerville Ford hereI ordered from Brighton Ford.
It was an Oct order, so I promise I don’t have yours.Hope it wasn’t mine!
I ordered from them Nov 26
To someone stupidYour dealer is very happy you cancelled your order. Rest assured, they did not actually cancel the order -- and when it comes in they'll mark it up another 10-20k$ and sell it in minutes, if not before it even gets delivered.
I'm considering ordering a 2023 from them.Bill brown was recently named the highest volume dealer period.
I'm using Numerica and when I went in for the loan they asked the price of the truck and how much I was going to finance. They pre approved me for the difference and told me to have the dealership send over the PO when the truck arrives. No VIN or Window Sticker required at the time.I,m with a credit union as well. They don’t need the VIN they need to know total cost of the loan, I know how much I want to borrow but they said the needed the sticker…I am calling again 1st thing in the morning.
I watched that last night. Very insightful and well done. Guy is also seems like a straight shooter. A rarity in this business.Saw this and thought i'd share. Talks about Super Duty constraints at about 1hr 3min mark.
Numerica Credit Union.Who you using? Truliant needed mine as well.
If you're interested, check out my post some months back regarding this. I got scheduled March 17th, just after the 8 month mark and am supposed to start production this week. I did have a couple conversations with a very polite person in Dearborn who even contacted me to let me know I had been scheduled (even though an awesome forum member here had done so a couple days prior). Did it speed up the process? I dunno.... production is scheduled right around the 10 month mark for me.I emailed the ford executives offices giving them a piece of my mind about better order transparency.
Someone actually replied and wanted my order and sales number so they could investigate. I was actually surprised someone even replied.
I have no hopes of it actually making me get my truck sooner, but at least I feel better.
Sooooo...... next week will be 7 months for me and nothing. So here's a little story. I get a news feed on my phone; most of it worthless accounts of how we're all going to die, but one was an article about a Ford exec who was issuing warnings to dealers about making promises they couldn't keep regarding selling the electric truck. The dealers were being threatened with not getting their allocations if they did that. Anyway..... I took the guy's name and did a little search and found his Ford email, to which I promptly sent an account of my (then) 6 month wait without a VIN or, really, any communication from Ford at all. I relayed my disappointment with seeing others with far later order dates and the same builds getting scheduled and taking delivery. All this was done politely and respectfully, and I sent it off expecting very little to come of it.
But last week I received an email from an "underling" of the individual to whom I sent the original message, telling me that he had forwarded it their office to address. They asked me for my order number and the name of the dealership, which I provided them. Yesterday, I got a phone call from a very nice person at the "executive office" who was calling to listen to my concerns. I was told that one of the big complaints they have been hearing (and my first complaint I expressed on this very forum as my first post) was the lack of communication regarding people's waits and productions issues. We talked about allocations and commodities and how others were getting scheduled relatively quickly while others are left in Ford limbo and I was told something interesting (if true): Yes, commodities and allocations were factors in scheduling. But due to the system they use, a lot of it comes down to the time stamp on the order. "Time stamp?" questioned I, thinking she was referring to the order date. Time stamp, meaning the time stamped on the order. Literally the time of day the order was placed. So is it some aberration of the computer ordering process? On that point, I'm still not quite clear, though it was certainly made to seem that way.
Anywho... I was told that Ford is aware of it and that their fulfillment team (They have a fulfillment team!) is investigating the communication issue in general, as well as reviewing my case and trying to find a way to, well.... fulfill, I guess. I was given this person's direct number here in Michigan to call if I had any other questions or concerns while they investigate my case.
So I got a little grease. Will it do any good? I have to hope. Ever try looking for a phone number or email to contact Ford with a complaint or concern? Good f'n luck. But this paid off to an extent so far. I am glad for you guys getting your Tuesday(!) notices of scheduling. I am hopeful for Thursday. Or a call back. Or a private letter telling me my truck is being built and here's a giant PCO for your trouble. They didn't know how long this "investigation" would take. Seemed like a day or two, so I'm thinking a month. I guess I'll let you all know if I hear anything good.
Please let us know how that goes, when I reach out to anyone they ask for all that information, ask a ton of questions, then refer me back to the dealership...I emailed the ford executives offices giving them a piece of my mind about better order transparency.
Someone actually replied and wanted my order and sales number so they could investigate. I was actually surprised someone even replied.
I have no hopes of it actually making me get my truck sooner, but at least I feel better.
Ever get a PCO outta all that?If you're interested, check out my post some months back regarding this. I got scheduled March 17th, just after the 8 month mark and am supposed to start production this week. I did have a couple conversations with a very polite person in Dearborn who even contacted me to let me know I had been scheduled (even though an awesome forum member here had done so a couple days prior). Did it speed up the process? I dunno.... production is scheduled right around the 10 month mark for me.
share the email. i would love to send one alsoI emailed the ford executives offices giving them a piece of my mind about better order transparency.
Someone actually replied and wanted my order and sales number so they could investigate. I was actually surprised someone even replied.
I have no hopes of it actually making me get my truck sooner, but at least I feel better.
The only thing I know of that might cause delays are the spray in bed liner and adaptive steering. I pulled the AS about 5 months ago and the dealership pulled my spray in bed liner without my knowledge and said they would apply it at the dealership because Ford was out of the stuff. I told them to not apply the liner all together and I just plan on having Line X applied now. Anyway, you can see in my sig what I have and it just got built and shipped. I will hopefully get it in a week or two.Does anyone have an update on current restraints on orders. I have heard all the rumors, and I have been a priority 2 for two months. Dealer did call asking if I wanted to drop many items, But I told him no. not willing to drop anything I cant add on later for same money. 5th wheel was one option he wanted to know if I was willing to drop. As I have a new 5th wheel camper that's one option I didn't want to budge on. I did say if they would install at dealer for same price we could drop it. he avoided answering that
The only thing I know of that might cause delays are the spray in bed liner and adaptive steering. I pulled the AS about 5 months ago and the dealership pulled my spray in bed liner without my knowledge and said they would apply it at the dealership because Ford was out of the stuff. I told them to not apply the liner all together and I just plan on having Line X applied now. Anyway, you can see in my sig what I have and it just got built and shipped. I will hopefully get it in a week or two.