FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just curious if anyone with a production date got a rescheduling bump this morning.
 
Supposedly Granger received 100+ allocations for the month of May.

Funny, considering Ford hasn't scheduled a single thing in the month of May yet. They have lot of catching up to do if they expect to fulfill these allocations.
 
Supposedly Granger received 100+ allocations for the month of May.

Funny, considering Ford hasn't scheduled a single thing in the month of May yet. They have lot of catching up to do if they expect to fulfill these allocations.
They already have stuff scheduled for 5/9, 5/16, 5/23 IE the next 3 weeks are already booked up, not really gonna wring my hands. Maybe they're confirming they get some commodities before publishing the plan for 5/30 and onward. Maybe they're just playing cards closer to their vest to avoid lots of rescheduling drama. What concern do you see in that they haven't told you/us their plans for beyond 3weeks out?
 

Attachments

  • 614533468_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2022-05-09_Page_2.jpg.65e2605b47771e73ab46a...webp
    614533468_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2022-05-09_Page_2.jpg.65e2605b47771e73ab46a...webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 167
I'm thinking of ordering one of these trucks whenever the 2023 banks open up, whenever that may be. :cool:
 
They already have stuff scheduled for 5/9, 5/16, 5/23 IE the next 3 weeks are already booked up, not really gonna wring my hands. Maybe they're confirming they get some commodities before publishing the plan for 5/30 and onward. Maybe they're just playing cards closer to their vest to avoid lots of rescheduling drama. What concern do you see in that they haven't told you/us their plans for beyond 3weeks out?
Plenty of trucks are already scheduled for 5/30 as well. Mine is one of them. 🥳
 
Plenty of trucks are already scheduled for 5/30 as well. Mine is one of them. 🥳
I ordered a platinum and got scheduled for 5/23, last Friday (1 week later) got pushed to 5/30.
Definitely hope they are getting some of the commodities in to move forward with the massive order log.
 
I ordered a platinum and got scheduled for 5/23, last Friday (1 week later) got pushed to 5/30.
Definitely hope they are getting some of the commodities in to move forward with the massive order log.
It's the seats and it doesn't look like it's getting any better with Ford adding the option to drop them in the SD now.
 
That's what I hear and they better not drop them without adjusting or compensating on price.
That's what I hear and they better not drop them without adjusting or compensating on price.
Well I have dropped all I am gonna drop from this truck. Darn shame that the current market doesn’t support you getting what you want in a reasonable amount of time when you order a vehicle. First time to order a new vehicle and still having to compromise in lieu of getting exactly what I want. Not too mention it looks like it is still gonna be a 6 - 10 month wait for me
 
That's what I hear and they better not drop them without adjusting or compensating on price.

Your dealer would have to add the order code to drop the seats. I'm not sure what the compensation is for them. IMHO, whatever the compensation is wouldn't be enough though. I wanted those seats but not enough to have all that chrome so I stuck with a lariat with BAP.
Well I have dropped all I am gonna drop from this truck. Darn shame that the current market doesn’t support you getting what you want in a reasonable amount of time when you order a vehicle. First time to order a new vehicle and still having to compromise in lieu of getting exactly what I want. Not too mention it looks like it is still gonna be a 6 - 10 month wait for me
When and what did you order?

ETA: What did you drop? I haven't dropped anything from my order. I ordered exactly what I wanted and nothing is going to make me change it.
 
Anybody go into their production week without a window sticker? And still be built their scheduled week?
 
Anybody go into their production week without a window sticker? And still be built their scheduled week?
Tons of people, there’s a whole section at BOF on window sticker requests for just that reason.
 
Your dealer would have to add the order code to drop the seats. I'm not sure what the compensation is for them. IMHO, whatever the compensation is wouldn't be enough though. I wanted those seats but not enough to have all that chrome so I stuck with a lariat with BAP.

When and what did you order?

ETA: What did you drop? I haven't dropped anything from my order. I ordered exactly what I wanted and nothing is going to make me change it.
I dropped everything I could do after the fact. 5wp, bed liner, console safe. I very reluctantly dropped AS hopefully I don’t regret that. I am done with making any other changes and will wait it out. Currently I am unscheduled clean. Did not really see many platinums being built guess it’s the seats now. Anyone know how many platinums they build a year approximately?
 
That $300 credit does not come close to compensating people who really want them! Part of the reason I ordered a Platin

That $300 credit does not come close to compensating people who really want them! Part of the reason I ordered a Platinum.
I agree not even close, I been waiting to get scheduled since 10 2, I ordered a platinum as well and those seats had me sold too I'll hold out. I will say my dealer called me Monday and said I should be scheduled next week. I seen earlier thread saying no scheduling this week and then later seen there is scheduling is good news let's all hang in there these trucks are worth the wait
 
I agree not even close, I been waiting to get scheduled since 10 2, I ordered a platinum as well and those seats had me sold too I'll hold out. I will say my dealer called me Monday and said I should be scheduled next week. I seen earlier thread saying no scheduling this week and then later seen there is scheduling is good news let's all hang in there these trucks are worth the wait
Found it, it’s on their build a superduty site….. def not worth it
 
Back
Top Bottom