FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Man, it almost seems as though if you ordered before November 2021 Ford is just saying go screw yourself.
I'll test that theory. I have 2 on order (Lariat Ultimate 6.7, BAP, one with 5WP one without), first ordered 10/27, second ordered 11/26. No VIN/build date for either yet.
 
Dealer just emailed me a build date of 6\6. I have not received anything from Ford.
ordered 1/13/22
Carb grey
F250 Lariat Ult Tremor
BAP
rain sense
Aux switches
split bench front seat (no bucket)
No Moon roof
No AS

So how do I get the game guys? Do i wait for a ford email with all the good info to track this thing or should i bug the dealer for info that i need to track?
 
Dealer just emailed me a build date of 6\6. I have not received anything from Ford.
ordered 1/13/22
Carb grey
F250 Lariat Ult Tremor
BAP
rain sense
Aux switches
split bench front seat (no bucket)
No Moon roof
No AS

So how do I get the game guys? Do i wait for a ford email with all the good info to track this thing or should i bug the dealer for info that i need to track?
The dealer will be able to provide you more details. You can also contact Ford directly either by phone or the chat feature. The tracker doesn't give you much, but it does give you access to the VIN# and window sticker.
 
What kind of info do I ask the dealer for? What should he be able to provide or what should I expect him to provide? Just in case he is not so helpful.
 
What kind of info do I ask the dealer for? What should he be able to provide or what should I expect him to provide? Just in case he is not so help

What kind of info do I ask the dealer for? What should he be able to provide or what should I expect him to provide? Just in case he is not so helpful.
Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that provides complete information on the order history, scheduling, production and shipping status. In addition, your Dealer has access to the AM Scheduling Preview Reports that provide additional information on commodity and plant constraints in effect each week that apply to orders not being selected for scheduling. Info from BOF.
 
Well i figured it would be another disappointing thursday. Dealer called me Tuesday and told me that 1 of the 3 trucks in front of me got scheduled so i figured it wasn't gonna be my week. He showed me a screenshot that appears to say that spray in bed liner,AS, Fifthwheel, And tonneau were holding my order up. shows my covp was approved and covp allocation was granted in Feb. whatever that means. Guess its gonna be another week to of hoping they schedule trucks. Congratulations to everyone that got scheduled today.
 
Still nothing :(. But doesn’t see like a lot of platinums are being schedules. Guess the seat issue is real
Nothing here either but dealer said I pose to be scheduled this week they get more allocations Saturday mine is a platinum as well.
 
Ordered 1/3/22
Confirmation email 1/3/22
F-250 Lariat 6.7 BAP, 5th wheel, and almost every other option except AS and moonroof.
Received email today with VIN number and scheduled production date of June 6.

Does anybody else’s truck photo on the online tracker not show the black appearance package even though it is on the order?
 
Still nothing :(. But doesn’t see like a lot of platinums are being schedules. Guess the seat issue is real

More than not being scheduled, plattys already scheduled are getting pushed back while other trucks are not.

Also, other model vehicles have been told they have to do the multi-contour delete or they won't be scheduled. (Based purely off what I'm reading on other forums but looked like a pretty official bulletin so take it with a grain of salt)
 
Ordered 1/3/22
Confirmation email 1/3/22
F-250 Lariat 6.7 BAP, 5th wheel, and almost every other option except AS and moonroof.
Received email today with VIN number and scheduled production date of June 6.

Does anybody else’s truck photo on the online tracker not show the black appearance package even though it is on the order?
Mine shows with it but I was searching dealer inventory yesterday when I was bored and there was a truck that showed up there that had BAP but the pics didn't show it.
 
Ordered 1/3/22
Confirmation email 1/3/22
F-250 Lariat 6.7 BAP, 5th wheel, and almost every other option except AS and moonroof.
Received email today with VIN number and scheduled production date of June 6.

Does anybody else’s truck photo on the online tracker not show the black appearance package even though it is on the order?

While I've heard of weird things showing up on the tracker, I have never heard of or seen the actual image of the vehicle be inaccurate. Mine even showed the carpet delete and rubber floor mat options accurately.
 
More than not being scheduled, plattys already scheduled are getting pushed back while other trucks are not.

Also, other model vehicles have been told they have to do the multi-contour delete or they won't be scheduled. (Based purely off what I'm reading on other forums but looked like a pretty official bulletin so take it with a grain of salt)
I heard that too - over at bof. Hopefully the plat sd keep them. Have them in my f150 and one reason I ordered the plat 250, helps so much on long rides
 
Why has my truck been in production since the 28th of last month? Its populated and I had the dealer check . He shows in production as well... My anxiousness has gotten worse lol... Hope there's nothing wrong with it ! Ordered 08/04
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Well Miracle before Xmas.. F350 Platinum Tremor fully loaded... 5th wheel package, winch, adaptive steering no spray in we will do it locally.. finally got a vin number today order placed August 24..... suppose to hit the production in the week of June 6th...
 
Well Miracle before Xmas.. F350 Platinum Tremor fully loaded... 5th wheel package, winch, adaptive steering no spray in we will do it locally.. finally got a vin number today order placed August 24..... suppose to hit the production in the week of June 6th...

Out of curiosity -- did you do the multi-contour seat delete?

I'd assume if they're scheduling plattys that didn't do the delete then that should be some relief to plattys that are scheduled but keep getting pushed out that Ford intends to build their trucks.
 
Well Miracle before Xmas.. F350 Platinum Tremor fully loaded... 5th wheel package, winch, adaptive steering no spray in we will do it locally.. finally got a vin number today order placed August 24..... suppose to hit the production in the week of June 6th...
WAIT!!!!! A Platinum that got scheduled today??????
 
Back
Top Bottom