FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Even though I emailed a month ago to get the winch ahead of time, still on b.o. . Dealer says Ford is changing vendors.. Why should this be any different? Just a heads up
 
Even though I emailed a month ago to get the winch ahead of time, still on b.o. . Dealer says Ford is changing vendors.. Why should this be any different? Just a heads up

Ford is changing vendors on the winch? I'd presume they get that manufacturer direct so if Ford, not Warn, is changing a vendor -- that'd mean they're replacing it with something other than a Warn?
 
I know this isn’t uncommon, but just saw this Tremor with a $15k markup. Gives some more hope to hold out on your orders.

My tremor on order from 11/24 will have a sticker of $84k or so, and my price before TTL is $71k with Chapman. Current build week of 6/13
 

Attachments

  • 19F14BC9-6C0E-4E02-BE28-8B78A230899A.webp
    19F14BC9-6C0E-4E02-BE28-8B78A230899A.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DDEC401F-A3F6-4900-87B6-78AC9C4D8FB0.webp
    DDEC401F-A3F6-4900-87B6-78AC9C4D8FB0.webp
    129.4 KB · Views: 96
Ford is changing vendors on the winch? I'd presume they get that manufacturer direct so if Ford, not Warn, is changing a vendor -- that'd mean they're replacing it with something other than a Warn?
No, it is the supplier of the Warn, Winch. Since I am at the dealers merci, I told them I would come back later. It is not the end of the world. Just thought I would give people a heads up on new orders.
 
Anyone get vins today? It’s pretty quite
 
My co-worker ordered a F150 in February and just got her Vin this morning with a June 13th build week. Granted that's not the super duty but still exciting for her. She ordered it with a bunch of contraints.. bed liner, bed cover, wheel well liners... Fully loaded lariat with the works.
 
Well just talked to the dealer, asked why the truck has shown “in production” for 2 weeks with no movement and this is what I was told

“It looks like it’s currently showing micro chip hold at plant”
same for my Lariat
 
I got my Vin on 4/28. Build week of 5/23, bumped to the week of 5/30 and just got a text from my dealer that I'm scheduled on 6/3.
 
Looks like another disappointment Thursday. But I figured as much. Dealer told me he would let me know if I was previewed Monday through Wednesday. I usually get disappointed every Wednesday afternoon lol. I did get to drive a Tremor the other day. Local dealer got 3 in. None in the color or features I ordered and they want 15,000 over on them. I will wait lol. I wasn’t as impressed as some on here. I keep hearing it’s a beast and awesome. It was a nice truck don’t get me wrong. But coming from a Duramax with a 6 inch lift, and deleted with 800 horsepower I can’t say I was impressed with the size or power. I can say it ride much better, steering was much nicer and my beast is loud. I enjoyed how peaceful it was in the cab lol. But I will make it mine eventually. Hope to add the ecarli someday and few other things. I had ordered on board air, some led back up lights and few other things but stopped thinking I may never get this damn truck.
 
Looking across multiple forums, no one has gotten vins yet today, suspect they are delayed.
 
Looking across multiple forums, no one has gotten vins yet today, suspect they are delayed.
 
Could be a the supplemental heat chip ! That's what we have in common... Others are getting there trucks shipped
Got an email this morning saying it's shipped.

"Your new 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab has shipped and is on its way!"
dmitt29 has sup heat and he got shipped email today. I was thinking maybe rear seat heat but don’t see that on yours.
 
dmitt29 has sup heat and he got shipped email today. I was thinking maybe rear seat heat but don’t see that on yours.
Only things I didn't get were Adaptive Steering and the winch.
 
Only things I didn't get were Adaptive Steering and the winch.
I got heated rear seat. You scared me I had to check lol... My kids would flip spoiled kids !
dmitt29 has sup heat and he got shipped email today. I was thinking maybe rear seat heat but don’t see that on yours.
I got heated rear seat. You scared me i had to check lol
 
Ford is changing vendors on the winch? I'd presume they get that manufacturer direct so if Ford, not Warn, is changing a vendor -- that'd mean they're replacing it with something other than a Warn?
mine shipped Tuesday... how do I track the truck
Thanks'
 
Back
Top Bottom