FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I got my Vin on 4/28. Build week of 5/23, bumped to the week of 5/30 and just got a text from my dealer that I'm scheduled on 6/3.
Can I ask what you ordered?
I got my Vin on 4/21 Build week of 5/23, bumped to 5/30, then bumped to 6/13. Been holding at 6/13 for about 12 days.
I ordered a 6.7 Platinum (No AS, deleted 5WP and Bedliner in January).

I've been waiting since my order was confirmed September 2nd, and I got an email from Ford today! Things at Ford are getting electric...UGH

My co-worker ordered a F150 in February and just got her Vin this morning with a June 13th build week. Granted that's not the super duty but still exciting for her. She ordered it with a bunch of contraints.. bed liner, bed cover, wheel well liners... Fully loaded lariat with the works.
Knew I should have just gotten the fiddy tremor instead of going overkill

I've been waiting since my order was confirmed September 2nd, and I got an email from Ford today! Things at Ford are getting electric...UGH
I got that same email. I thought for a 1/4 of a second that I was getting a "scheduled" email. I should know better at this point.
Geez, September 2nd. I won't feel so sorry for myself. That's crazy.

I got heated rear seat. You scared me I had to check lol... My kids would flip spoiled kids !

I got heated rear seat. You scared me i had to check lol
I didn’t get moonroof, adaptive cruise, or adaptive steering as far as electronics. No 5wp or BAP to avoid the delays also. Not sure what would be holding us up.

I told the wife it’d be her fault if the heated rear seat was the holdup. She mentioned it would be nice the 1 or 2 times a year she rides in the back.

I got that same email. I thought for a 1/4 of a second that I was getting a "scheduled" email. I should know better at this point.
Geez, September 2nd. I won't feel so sorry for myself. That's crazy.
Yeah, watching similar builds ordered in February and March get scheduled and some even built has been frustrating.

I would look at getting the little Tremor but my camper is about 9k gross... That's a little much for my comfort for a f150.
I agree. I currently have an F150 with max towing for my boat and trailer that weighs around 8500lbs. It has done really well, even on long hot summer trips with hills. I just hate the thought that when I'm packing for the trip that I have to consciously think about how much luggage, gear, ice chests, full tank of gas in the boat (80 gallons), tools, etc.
Can't wait for the diesel and all of this is a non-issue.

Looks like another disappointment Thursday. But I figured as much. Dealer told me he would let me know if I was previewed Monday through Wednesday. I usually get disappointed every Wednesday afternoon lol. I did get to drive a Tremor the other day. Local dealer got 3 in. None in the color or features I ordered and they want 15,000 over on them. I will wait lol.

Looks like another disappointment Thursday. But I figured as much. Dealer told me he would let me know if I was previewed Monday through Wednesday. I usually get disappointed every Wednesday afternoon lol. I did get to drive a Tremor the other day. Local dealer got 3 in. None in the color or features I ordered and they want 15,000 over on them. I will wait lol.
Ford is screwing everyone that went to the trouble of ordering the truck they wanted if you ordered a king Ranch ultimate, platinum or limited. We paid a premium for a package that included the active motion seats and Ford has decided NOPE not gonna build them with it and we(Ford) will give you $300 credit. Hell I would have saved money and ordered differently or not even traded my ‘19 KRU if I knew I couldn’t get the truck I wanted and would have to settle for whatever Ford feels like providing. I am really going to be pissed and Ford will lose a 38 year committed customer if the ‘23 super duty has active motion seats!!!! What’s next Ford ? Oh sorry but we are gonna give you $500 and no Tremor package??

Last edited:
Ford is screwing everyone that went to the trouble of ordering the truck they wanted if you ordered a king Ranch ultimate, platinum or limited. We paid a premium for a package that included the active motion seats and Ford has decided NOPE not gonna build them with it and we(Ford) will give you $300 credit. Hell I would have saved money and ordered differently or not even traded my ‘19 KRU if I knew I couldn’t get the truck I wanted and would have to settle for whatever Ford feels like providing. I am really going to be pissed and Ford will lose a 38 year committed customer if the ‘23 super duty has active motion seats!!!! What’s next Ford ? Oh sorry but we are gonna give you $500 and no Tremor package??

Oof, I had a feeling that was coming. Sucks for anyone that ordered something with them. I would refuse to sign the form, I guess the truck wouldn't get built at all then.

Ouch.

Those who are already scheduled may want to pay attention -- it looks like this is saying you must remove the option (or add the delete option, however you want to see that) in order to actually get built.

Well that sucks! I went platinum for the seats.

I just posted this on Blue Oval.. thought I'd share it and ask the question here too.

Does this include the three-way lumbar support too? I just received my in production email last Thursday (scheduled for the week of June 13th). Other than the fact that I need the seats as ordered, this will reduce resale value of my Platinum package for the future.

If this idiocy holds true, I may let them mark my retail order up and sell it to someone else. This is BS and a horrible move by FOMOCO. I can keep my 2018 F350 Platty that has all of the MY22 constraints and be just fine..

I just posted this on Blue Oval.. thought I'd share it and ask the question here too.

Does this include the three-way lumbar support too? I just received my in production email last Thursday (scheduled for the week of June 13th). Other than the fact that I need the seats as ordered, this will reduce resale value of my Platinum package for the future.

If this idiocy holds true, I may let them mark my retail order up and sell it to someone else. This is BS and a horrible move by FOMOCO. I can keep my 2018 F350 Platty that has all of the MY22 constraints and be just fine..
I had the same thought. I'll bet that we take a lot more than a $300 hit in resale value.

I had the same thought. I'll bet that we take a lot more than a $300 hit in resale value.

Why let the dealer mark it up?? Take it and sell it:

It has taken all I can do to hold out after 9 months still waiting and endless bumps. This is the last straw before I go get a Ram or keep my 17 Dually. Lifelong Ford man, but not anymore. I talked to salesman tonight after sending him the BOF post, and was told they had to remove it on some, but couldn't on mine. I hope that is good news. He said mine showed no commodity restraints, but is going to look again in the morning. He called me from home tonight and couldn't look into it til morning.

Back