Ford is screwing everyone that went to the trouble of ordering the truck they wanted if you ordered a king Ranch ultimate, platinum or limited. We paid a premium for a package that included the active motion seats and Ford has decided NOPE not gonna build them with it and we(Ford) will give you $300 credit. Hell I would have saved money and ordered differently or not even traded my ‘19 KRU if I knew I couldn’t get the truck I wanted and would have to settle for whatever Ford feels like providing. I am really going to be pissed and Ford will lose a 38 year committed customer if the ‘23 super duty has active motion seats!!!! What’s next Ford ? Oh sorry but we are gonna give you $500 and no Tremor package??
Per Fridays FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty. 02/18/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date 03/11/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP) 03/25/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP) 05/30/2021 - 2021MY Balanc...
blueovalforums.com