FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine just got scheduled but no where near the 3125 scheduled that you guys are posting about. Mine is 441/734
 

Attachments

  • C7AC6CF9-6A98-4724-8666-2FE6090F3CD0.webp
    C7AC6CF9-6A98-4724-8666-2FE6090F3CD0.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 46

Your dealer must have reserved some orders. The banks closed on 04/01 and they had until 04/08 to complete the paperwork.

So you really snuck in there at the very last second and sounds like only because of a very thrifty dealer, which I wonder if that may have a bit to do with your luck on scheduling.
 
Ordered 3/7, ill stay calm till about football season
Just to let you know, I and some others have never gotten a single email from Ford. I would read how people would get confirmation of their orders, or other updates, etc. I would call the marketing dept or any other avenue to see if my email address was input when my order was put in, and still, no email updates at all and they even verified they had my email on file. I wasnt even sure if my order was put in, so I would have to continually contact my idiot saleman to obtain any information. I had him send me the build that he sent to Ford just to verify that it was put in. Anyway, to this date, I still have never gotten any emails from Ford. I finally got my VIN in Feb and was then at least able to view it on the tracker. So you may be in the same predicament I was. Im sure someone on here might have the answer as to why this happens, and of course it happened to me !! lol,,,,,,,,,
 
I ordered mine on April 15th and it is currently in transit with expected arrival at the dealer between May 6th and May 12th! I can't believe it! And no...I'm not lucky enough to have this delivered in less than a month. It's been a year and almost a month! I think I am in denial yet that it may actually happen!
 
I ordered mine on April 15th and it is currently in transit with expected arrival at the dealer between May 6th and May 12th! I can't believe it! And no...I'm not lucky enough to have this delivered in less than a month. It's been a year and almost a month! I think I am in denial yet that it may actually happen!
What was your order?
 
What was your order?
It was a Black 7.3 Liter Lariat (Tremor of course) with everything....the Black Appearance Package, 5th wheel prep, adaptive steering, upfitter switches, etc.. All the things that have had supply constraints.
 
That's awesome! You waited an aweful long time. I'm happy for you!
I'm pretty excited! By the way...you guys all have approx a week to get this thread up to 1000 posts! When my order was placed it was on page 1! Lets see if it can get to 1000! Also....anyone want to buy a Raptor? lol
 
Yea I’m in no hurry for it just curious if anyone else has a build date or anything other than conformation email, dealer said 4-6 months, I think I’ll be lucky to get it by the end of the year
Order 3-7 built 4-28 shipped today. You never know when, it’s all over the place on timing.
 
Last edited:
Anyone order a tremor around 3/16? I ordered mine in lariat and haven’t heard anything yet, just curious
Ordered my Lariat Jan. 4, 22, nothing more since the confirmation email...one of the greatest tests of patience for me so far...
 
I am hoping they run some platinum runs soon maybe get a vin in the next few weeks
 
I'm pretty excited! By the way...you guys all have approx a week to get this thread up to 1000 posts! When my order was placed it was on page 1! Lets see if it can get to 1000! Also....anyone want to buy a Raptor? lol
We’re way past 1k posts, you must mean pages.

Be careful what you wish for, it may come true in a way not favorable to you getting your truck quickly. 😁
 
We’re way past 1k posts, you must mean pages.

Be careful what you wish for, it may come true in a way not favorable to you getting your truck quickly. 😁
Sorry, I did mean pages...
 
Hey ya'll, I was scheduled for production 5-16, assuming, a big assumption, that's when it's built. When could I realistically see delivery? Shipping will be Colorado Springs, CO. Maybe more of range, 4 to 6 weeks?
 
Hey ya'll, I was scheduled for production 5-16, assuming, a big assumption, that's when it's built. When could I realistically see delivery? Shipping will be Colorado Springs, CO. Maybe more of range, 4 to 6 weeks?
Looks to me like average is somewhere in that range atm. Guess longer rather than shorter and at worst its on time!
 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this thread for sharing knowledge and the support while I waited for my truck. I've had it for a couple of days now after a 7 month wait and I will echo what others have said, It's worth the wait and frustration. It's a beast of a truck. Good luck to those of you still waiting. Hang in there.
20220429_164739.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom