FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Stupid question how do you know your number and batch? This is my first ordered truck
It’s on the window stick, top right.
 

Attachments

  • FE7264AA-87C3-4540-90C6-5197B5B72DD9.webp
    FE7264AA-87C3-4540-90C6-5197B5B72DD9.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 55
Hey ya'll, I was scheduled for production 5-16, assuming, a big assumption, that's when it's built. When could I realistically see delivery? Shipping will be Colorado Springs, CO. Maybe more of range, 4 to 6
Mine was built on 4/13 and it arrived in Texas on 4/22. Took another week to get trucked to the dealership.
 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this thread for sharing knowledge and the support while I waited for my truck. I've had it for a couple of days now after a 7 month wait and I will echo what others have said, It's worth the wait and frustration. It's a beast of a truck. Good luck to those of you still waiting. Hang in there. View attachment 51726
Congrats!
 
Just checked the tracker and mine just got built and shipped 4-30-22 !! 8 months in the waiting and cant wait til I get her !!
 
Mine was built on 4/13 and it arrived in Texas on 4/22. Took another week to get trucked to the dealership.
Mine was built 3/21 and I still don't have it.
 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this thread for sharing knowledge and the support while I waited for my truck. I've had it for a couple of days now after a 7 month wait and I will echo what others have said, It's worth the wait and frustration. It's a beast of a truck. Good luck to those of you still waiting. Hang in there. View attachment 51726
Nice truck congratulations
 
I'm not sure what is worse. Waiting on a "scheduled production" that sticks or knowing the truck is built and then waiting for it to hit the dealer.

I ordered 11/15 (f250 KRU tremor w/ power stroke)
Two weeks agoI got the "scheduled build" date of 5/26, then the following week that date jumped to 6/6.

Looking at others timelines, I don't think I will see this truck until August. At what point does it make more sense to just order a 2023 and do you guys think this production nightmare will continue with next years model year?
 
It's nice to see a lot of people are starting to get their trucks built! I am tempted everyday, but doing everything I can to NOT call ford for an update.
 
Looking at others timelines, I don't think I will see this truck until August. At what point does it make more sense to just order a 2023 and do you guys think this production nightmare will continue with next years model year?

I expect the issues to continue in to MY23 and possibly even 24. Things don't seem to be getting any better currently.
 
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.

​

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information​


Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.

  • 01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
Ordered January 3, 2022 and finally cancelled order with no production in sight, no VIN, no real contact except 1 apology email from Dealer that said it was an 8 week build when I ordered. There is nothing worth waiting this long for and the excuses are mostly being thrown out by apologists for the poor way Ford is handling these orders.
 
Ordered January 3, 2022 and finally cancelled order with no production in sight, no VIN, no real contact except 1 apology email from Dealer that said it was an 8 week build when I ordered. There is nothing worth waiting this long for and the excuses are mostly being thrown out by apologists for the poor way Ford is handling these orders.
8 weeks is absolute best case scenario, more common would be 6-8 months I waited 4.5 months to get a vin then another 2 months to actually go into production and god knows how long for shipping haven’t crossed that bridge yet
 
Ordered January 3, 2022 and finally cancelled order with no production in sight, no VIN, no real contact except 1 apology email from Dealer that said it was an 8 week build when I ordered. There is nothing worth waiting this long for and the excuses are mostly being thrown out by apologists for the poor way Ford is handling these orders.

Your dealer is very happy you cancelled your order. Rest assured, they did not actually cancel the order -- and when it comes in they'll mark it up another 10-20k$ and sell it in minutes, if not before it even gets delivered.
 
Ordered mid-November 2021. Nothing so far. Dealer called last week to remove spray in bed-liner as this is apparently causing big delays.
 
Ordered January 3, 2022 and finally cancelled order with no production in sight, no VIN, no real contact except 1 apology email from Dealer that said it was an 8 week build when I ordered. There is nothing worth waiting this long for and the excuses are mostly being thrown out by apologists for the poor way Ford is handling these orders.
That sucks. I ordered in November of 2021. When I placed the order the dealer told me to expect 120-160 days or more. I've been scheduled for 5/23. I'm happy they didn't tell me 8 weeks or I would have not only been unhappy, I would have also questioned them knowing the supply chain is a mess.
 
Curious to see your whole screen shot. Does it have a date or days listed by the "shipped" column? What about a check mark?
the shipped was checked, and there was a date range off a week. the truck has been delivered and i took a test drive the other day. i should be picking it up at the end of the month if closing on the house is on time.
after my test drive the taco felt so tiny😹
 

Attachments

  • C4E39C3B-E5A8-4386-8FD3-EEB1C2C09E81.webp
    C4E39C3B-E5A8-4386-8FD3-EEB1C2C09E81.webp
    144 KB · Views: 164
  • D3432668-6F80-4212-BA13-25F312F9C926.webp
    D3432668-6F80-4212-BA13-25F312F9C926.webp
    323.2 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom