Anyone order a tremor around 3/16? I ordered mine in lariat and haven’t heard anything yet, just curious
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You’ve got a ways to go.Anyone order a tremor around 3/16? I ordered mine in lariat and haven’t heard anything yet, just curious
Yea I’m in no hurry for it just curious if anyone else has a build date or anything other than conformation email, dealer said 4-6 months, I think I’ll be lucky to get it by the end of the yearYou’ve got a ways to go.
Ordered mine (King Ranch Ultimate) Apr 8/22Anyone order a tremor around 3/16? I ordered mine in lariat and haven’t heard anything yet, just curious
Ordered mine 3/4/22 and shows in production as of Friday (exactly 8 weeks)Anyone order a tremor around 3/16? I ordered mine in lariat and haven’t heard anything yet, just curious
I ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor 7/7/21 and I haven't heard a peep. A few months ago I dropped the 5wp, spray in bedliner, and mud flaps but, still haven't heard a word. I have been at priority 2 for months! Tomorrow I'm going to drop the AS and see if that helps any. I must say it is irritating to see someone order a platinum with 5wp in November and already have a build date or even built before mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them but I can't understand why I don't even have a Vin # yet.From what I've seen all the trucks getting pushed back are platinums. Anyone gotten bumped back this week that isn't a Plat? Anyone getting bumped up that is a plat?
I'm 2845/3125.What is your sequence number (think I have the term right)? Mine is 2416/3125
Ordered mine (King Ranch Ultimate) Apr 8/22
VIN Apr 28/22
Scheduled For Production May 30/22
Guess I got lucky!
Yup!You sure about that order date?
Lucky is an understatement lolOrdered mine (King Ranch Ultimate) Apr 8/22
VIN Apr 28/22
Scheduled For Production May 30/22
Guess I got lucky!
That’s odd because they closed the order banks I think 4/4Yup!
Weren’t orders already closed by then.Yup!
That's what I thought as well. I was surprised when the dealer said they could still order one but I guess they still had a couple allocation spots left?That’s odd because they closed the order banks I think 4/4
I'm 2920/3125 with batch #5589. No modules populated yet. My dealer has the window sticker up from another truck with the same production date 4/22 and its sequence number is 1365 from the same batch and it is not showing modules either.I'm 2845/3125.
Weren’t orders already closed by then.
Depends on the build. The platinum has a lot of things standard that are optional on the lariat. A loaded lariat would be in the same boat I guess. Standard would not. Faster without the led headlights, 360 camera, rear heated seats and etc.
I'm 2920/3125 with batch #5589. No modules populated yet. My dealer has the window sticker up from another truck with the same production date 4/22 and its sequence number is 1365 from the same batch and it is not showing modules either.
View attachment 51695
Stupid question how do you know your number and batch? This is my first ordered truckThose are the same batch as mine, I wonder if the factory had an issue this past week?
Stupid question how do you know your number and batch? This is my first ordered truck