Something was up with that 2/1 schedule day. Almost like it was a mistake.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You will be in production for about a week before you get the built email and built status change.Mine moved to in production on Thursday but hasn’t changed since is that normal most others I’ve seen were only in production one day then said built also what does the numbers up near the vin mean mine says 150/2300
Built, and shipped mine, and about a week before you ordered yours and Ford has not built yours yet, wow. So much for the thought that the higher cost truck get priority. Hang in there.Yes, i got bumped again this weekend and mine is a King Ranch, but I have pretty much every option available.
Ordered/Confirmed 7/29/21
Scheduled on 2/1/22 for 3/14
Bump on 2/11 to 3/21
Bump on 2/15 to 3/28
Bump on 2/17 to 4/4
Bump on 2/18 to 4/18
Bump on 2/25 to 4/25
Bump on 3/16 to 5/9
Bump on 4/7 to 5/16
Bump on 4/29 to 5/30
StickerAny idea what he’d ask for it? Guessing it’d be sticker or more?
Yes, i got bumped again this weekend and mine is a King Ranch, but I have pretty much every option available.
Ordered/Confirmed 7/29/21
Scheduled on 2/1/22 for 3/14
Bump on 2/11 to 3/21
Bump on 2/15 to 3/28
Bump on 2/17 to 4/4
Bump on 2/18 to 4/18
Bump on 2/25 to 4/25
Bump on 3/16 to 5/9
Bump on 4/7 to 5/16
Bump on 4/29 to 5/30
Correct. Puts all the lights to LED, sunroof, power boards, and the multi-contour seats.King Ranch ultimate has multi-contour seats right?
Mine shows “in production” when I check the status (as of Friday) but still no “in production” email. Week of May 2nd is my scheduled build time.You will be in production for about a week before you get the built email and built status change.
I understand their rational. The amount of chips needed to build a platinum you could probably build 2-3 lariats. I’m waiting for a platinum. It’s still aggravating as a consumer even though I get it from a business point.Built, and shipped mine, and about a week before you ordered yours and Ford has not built yours yet, wow. So much for the thought that the higher cost truck get priority. Hang in there.
I'm in the same boat.Anyone else scheduled to be built the week of April 25th and still not have their modules populated, or is it just me?
I'm in the same boat.
I don’t know. Besides multi contouring seats not really much different interior wise between a loaded lariat and a platinum.I understand their rational. The amount of chips needed to build a platinum you could probably build 2-3 lariats. I’m waiting for a platinum. It’s still aggravating as a consumer even though I get it from a business point.
How do you check the modules? Have a link?I just checked my modules and apparently they've populated with a long list of items. I was also wondering about this "sequence number" that people have mentioned and looked around my window sticker and saw 1934/3125.
Depends on the build. The platinum has a lot of things standard that are optional on the lariat. A loaded lariat would be in the same boat I guess. Standard would not. Faster without the led headlights, 360 camera, rear heated seats and etc.I don’t know. Besides multi contouring seats not really much different interior wise between a loaded lariat and a platinum.
Not sure what I should be seeing this is what I got
Not built yet.Not sure what I should be seeing this is what I got
View attachment 51688
Under BCE Modules, there will be a list of about 500 items. Below is just a few I copy pastedNot sure what I should be seeing this is what I got
View attachment 51688
7B1-01-01 | D000 | 5C61 | 266D | |
| 7B1-01-02 | F20D | 02BC | ||
| 7B1-02-01 | 101A | 88FF | 9C08 | |
| 7B1-02-02 | 0000 | 00BC | ||
| 7B1-03-01 | FFFF | FF00 | C079 | |
| 7B1-03-02 | 03F3 | 0FC2 | ||
| 7C4-01-01 | B401 | 82 | ||
| 7C4-02-01 | 5F0A | 2F23 | 19A2 | |
| 7C4-02-02 | 1214 | 0001 | 3026 | |
| 7C4-03-01 | 0B09 | 0FF2 | ||
| 7C4-04-01 | 5F0A | 39 | ||
| 7C4-05-01 | 1E0A | 0425 | 4163 | |
| 7C4-06-01 | 1767 | 6464 | 0018 |