FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Bumps are coming. This was the closest I’ve gotten to a build date, but I knew it wouldn’t happen. Just got bumped again from may 9 to may 23. I don’t think it will ever happen. That’s my 8th reschedule
 
Finally got a build day, unfortunately after a 9 month wait, the day is Friday the 13th:eek:. Happy to end the waiting game, but hope this isn't a sign!
 
I hate Fridays, 11th bump May 9th to the 16th
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220429-193613_Email.webp
    Screenshot_20220429-193613_Email.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 65
I ordered on 11/23 still nothing on my end been sitting at priority 2 for a couple months. Only restraint I know of is 5th wheel prep?
Ordered 11/10 lariat, BAP, 5th wheel, moon roof build date of 5/9
 
Got the dreaded bump email. Why do they send these out on Friday? :mad: Bumped back another two weeks to 5/23. Is thisPlatinums getting bumped back?
Bumps are coming. This was the closest I’ve gotten to a build date, but I knew it wouldn’t happen. Just got bumped again from may 9 to may 23. I don’t think it will ever happen. That’s my 8th reschedule
 
Ya'll got me checkin my email a million times to see if i got bumped
 
I got a bump in the right direction, from may 23 to may 16. I was talking to my boss(general manager at the dealership), he told me he got a internal email about that mass scheduling event in February. Evidently there was a glitch and that many orders were not supposed to get scheduled at once, Which might explain all the bumping of build dates.
 
Just got bumped from May 23rd to May 16th. Came in late this evening but I will take that good news.
 
And so it begins... I just got the email with that bad side of the bump. Scheduled for 5/23, just got pushed to 5/30.

6.7 Plat, Carb Gray

Ordered 11/22
Confirmed 11/24
Scheduled 5/23
First bump to 5/30
 
From what I've seen all the trucks getting pushed back are platinums. Anyone gotten bumped back this week that isn't a Plat? Anyone getting bumped up that is a plat?
 
From what I've seen all the trucks getting pushed back are platinums. Anyone gotten bumped back this week that isn't a Plat? Anyone getting bumped up that is a plat?
It definitely appears that you are on to something. Which begs the question, why even schedule the platinums at all and then just delay production a week after the initial scheduling?
 
@CM
It definitely appears that you are on to something. Which begs the question, why even schedule the platinums at all and then just delay production a week after the initial scheduling?

Ford seemingly is scheduling based on anticipated parts not parts on hand. Just a guess
 
Mine just made it to railyard here in UT 1hr ago.

Dealership is 7 minutes from yard. Delivery date is 17th. Any guesses if it will take 18 days to get it off the car and down the street?
 
Back
Top Bottom