FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What exactly does price protected mean? I was under the assumption that I was as well. Just had my sales guy add the upfitter switches, because I do not have a VIN yet. He sent me the new build sheet and I was expecting it to only be increased by $165 for the switches, but it was increased by almost $1800. The MSRP was $800 higher, Tremor was higher, Lariat Ultimate Package was higher, as well as the delivery fee… Shouldn’t I be price protected to the original costs when I ordered? My rep said that pricing isn’t final until Ford invoices the vehicle? Does anybody know if this is correct?
My dealer said since I placed my order before the December increase and the two so far this year they will honor the price on my Dora from December. I did drop AS and 5th wheel prep in January but he said that does not matter goes off of the original date. Said if I would have changed from a lariat to king ranch that would be a new order and require the price increase from December. Hope that helps.
 
Saw on Facebook, thought it was funny on scheduling day
1651186970165.png
 
Anyone in North Florida/South Georgia looking for a 2022 7.3 Tremor F250 Lariat Ultimate with Black Appearance Package…Antimatter Blue…my second order was just scheduled for production…figured I’d offer it up here first…basically this truck but a different VIN
 

Attachments

  • C5F13787-A081-4CE5-AC90-FD427DB5E0E4.webp
    C5F13787-A081-4CE5-AC90-FD427DB5E0E4.webp
    182.5 KB · Views: 127
Congrats to all of you who have been scheduled!

I was bumped to priority 2 a couple of weeks ago and just got the magic email myself about 10 minutes ago that I'm scheduled on 5/23!

Unfortunately, I removed BAP a few weeks ago in favor of Lariat Sport Appearance. It's still going to look awesome regardless.
My buddy’s Atlas Blue Sport package Tremor was delivered yesterday. Looks great! If you could get the headlights from the black package a la cart, it would be the ultimate look IMO. Either way, you’re gonna be super happy with your truck.
 
Anyone in North Florida/South Georgia looking for a 2022 7.3 Tremor F250 Lariat Ultimate with Black Appearance Package…Antimatter Blue…my second order was just scheduled for production…figured I’d offer it up here first…basically this truck but a different VIN

Other people have tried to do similar, it's extremely unlikely they'll let anyone other than you specifically buy the truck. These dealers are hard up for vehicles to sell.
 
9th times a charm I guess lol still no ws yet though maybe latter today View attachment 51532
I was able to see this on 4/14, and was able to see my window sticker on Friday 4/15. Truck went into production on 4/22 and was finished being built on 4/23. You should see your window sticker tomorrow.
 
Boys and girls, its finally happening. Got the email this morning. Scheduled to be build 5/30. Ordered Nov 5.

This gives me some hope that my Dec 13th order will be scheduled soon lol. Maybe it's just wishful thinking too!
 
This gives me some hope that my Dec 13th order will be scheduled soon lol. Maybe it's just wishful thinking too!
Time to scheduled, as an average, seems to be floating around 5 months and has been for quite a while.

In that logic, assuming I'm right in my assumption of average, you should be scheduled within the next month.
 
I’m at 8 months and not a peep. I called Ford today and they said there were no constraints on my order. Just waiting to get scheduled. I’m at priority 10. Frustrating when you see all the deliveries to people who ordered long after I did. I just don’t get it!!!
 
I’m at 8 months and not a peep. I called Ford today and they said there were no constraints on my order. Just waiting to get scheduled. I’m at priority 10. Frustrating when you see all the deliveries to people who ordered long after I did. I just don’t get it!!!
That’s when you call your gm and ask them to ask the zone rep to give it a pc 01.
 
Time to scheduled, as an average, seems to be floating around 5 months and has been for quite a while.

In that logic, assuming I'm right in my assumption of average, you should be scheduled within the next month.
I second that... I was 5 months to the day and got a 5/23 week production date. I made some noise at the dealer and got moved from pri 19 to pri 10 in December. There does seem to be some sequential logic to the main crowd, but obviously some outliers that get scheduled faster or delayed longer.

I pulled the 5WP and bedliner off in January and just plan to handle that after I get the truck. It does sound like Line-X will do a really good job at a comparable price and I'll just line it up for the week that I get my truck... if and when I do.

To those that were asking in the previous posts, my email came in around 8am Pacific time last Thrusday.
 
I’m at 8 months and not a peep. I called Ford today and they said there were no constraints on my order. Just waiting to get scheduled. I’m at priority 10. Frustrating when you see all the deliveries to people who ordered long after I did. I just don’t get it!!!
Dealer doesn't have allocations?
 
My buddy’s Atlas Blue Sport package Tremor was delivered yesterday. Looks great! If you could get the headlights from the black package a la cart, it would be the ultimate look IMO. Either way, you’re gonna be super happy with your truck.
Thank you.

I was thinking about this last night and it occurred to me that the Lariat Sport Appearance package with body color LED would also be quite cool. But I agree, I'm going to be super happy regardless.
 
Ordered 12/30, assigned priority 19 from small town Wisconsin dealer
Priority changed to 10 by dealer last week, scheduled yesterday for 5/23 build week.
My dealer also dropped the spray in bed liner once Ford allowed them to do that without me knowing. Spray in will be done locally.

6.7L Lariet Tremor - Carbonized Gray
BAP, 5WP
Ultimate Tow Camera
Moon Roof
 
Good news today, rapid red platinum tremor built and shipped. All options appear to be there including 5WP, wheel well liners, etc.
Should be taking delivery may 20-21. Ordered in early September, have had a VIN for most of that time.
 
Good news today, rapid red platinum tremor built and shipped. All options appear to be there including 5WP, wheel well liners, etc.
Should be taking delivery may 20-21. Ordered in early September, have had a VIN for most of that time.
Nice! That's exactly what I'm waiting on, although I dropped the 5WP (and have it sitting in my garage). Fingers crossed that I get scheduled sometime in May.
 
Other people have tried to do similar, it's extremely unlikely they'll let anyone other than you specifically buy the truck. These dealers are hard up for vehicles to sell.
It’s a buddies dealership…smaller one…not trying to profit just trying to get them a buyer from someone that wants vs wants to flip
 
Back
Top Bottom