FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What is the file download on the module site? Not a supported format when I try to open it...

1651165659994.webp
 
Getting very frustrated. my dealer has had me at a 2 for weeks, but there has been 3 orders in front of me for 8 weeks and there are still 3 in front of me. he said they had plenty of allocations but makes me wonder
 
Any Platinums get scheduled? Seems like all I see are lariats.
My Platinum was ordered 07/09/21 @ Meridian Ford (Idaho). Built 4/21 and Shipped 4/22. Have a delivery date of 05/09-13.

I dropped AS and BL back in Feb and received a production date, of 03/21, two days later. Got bumped around at least 6 times.
 
So you get delivery late June - so Tremor then or AT4 now? I had 1500 6.2L AT4 Carbon Pro - loved the truck. Here is what I like better than my Tremor - Tow cameras are far superior on GMC - best views - Tremor was a real step back - seat pockets in the back seat, seat backs - I found these super handy - kept tie downs, gloves etc. there, quick easy access, heads up display - grew to like that a lot, Tailgate - the mulple folding tailgate is a better step, allows easy access to bed, acts as a place to put your computer or beer with tail gate up and even has speakers for tailgate party - great set up. Finally the tune of the 10 speed shifting on the AT4 was perfect - on Tremor it has times when it gets confused on what gear to grab - that never happened in AT4, but may be apples and oranges, given 6.2L gas vs 6.7L diesel - in AT4 HD with Duramax - may have same shifting issues.

I would have been very happy with an AT4 - but got X-Plan pricing on Tremor and felt it was an easier platform to mod - lot of good suspension options for the Tremor, not many for the AT4 and the Tremor has mechanical lockers, which is nice for offroad as well.

Both are great trucks and I would be happy with either. My Tremor was $90k MSRP and $83k _/- with X-Plan pricing - AT4 was $83k fully loaded - so price was the same. Tremor was available to me via order quicker and I planned suspension mods, 37's etc., so it was a better platform for what I wanted to do than the AT4. However if an AT4 would have been available in the configuration I wanted at the dealer, I would have bought over waiting for a Tremor.

I use my truck for towing, offroading and general truck use. No bad decision - GLWD!
I had a 2020 7.3 tremor I traded in, been without a truck since December 6. Been borrowing my late father in laws 2012 single cab 1500 for things needed but it’s definitely seen better days, and I would hate for something to really break and I’m fixing a truck that is never used. Talked to the dealership and said the 1500 at4 they will give me at least msrp for it. Getting the 22 at4 1500 below msrp so I feel like I should be ok. I have a pco, and they have me around invoice pricing plus I am price protected from all the increases. Truck ordered is a lariat in rapid red with bap, most everything except 5th wheel and adaptive steering. I love the Ford and I’ve owned a few 1500 gmc never the at4 but love the interior of this redesign. Bank moved my payment out 60 days so would be great if the Tremor can show up before I get a payment due hahaha.
 
Getting very frustrated. my dealer has had me at a 2 for weeks, but there has been 3 orders in front of me for 8 weeks and there are still 3 in front of me. he said they had plenty of allocations but makes me wonder
I'm with ya brother! Seeing March orders picked up... I spoke with Ford, neither the dealer or Ford can give my any answers. I am a Pri 02 since Jan, clean unscheduled, means nothing is preventing scheduling, yet nothing. 9/8 order, dealer has plenty of allocations. I was told by Ford AS wasn't a constraint anymore, neither is 5th or liner. Who knows man...
 
Today was

Today is my scheduled build day. When I checked first thing this morning, my modules have all populated. So I guess it’s built. I have not been able to access the tracker site today. I have never got an email from Ford even though I have verified my email address with them.
I received a couple emails pushing my build date to the right then nothing until after the truck was built. I just received that email yesterday morning.
 
I had a 2020 7.3 tremor I traded in, been without a truck since December 6. Been borrowing my late father in laws 2012 single cab 1500 for things needed but it’s definitely seen better days, and I would hate for something to really break and I’m fixing a truck that is never used. Talked to the dealership and said the 1500 at4 they will give me at least msrp for it. Getting the 22 at4 1500 below msrp so I feel like I should be ok. I have a pco, and they have me around invoice pricing plus I am price protected from all the increases. Truck ordered is a lariat in rapid red with bap, most everything except 5th wheel and adaptive steering. I love the Ford and I’ve owned a few 1500 gmc never the at4 but love the interior of this redesign. Bank moved my payment out 60 days so would be great if the Tremor can show up before I get a payment due hahaha.
Wife loved the 1500 Denali Carbon Pro, ended up ordering a 3500 Denali. We have a 3500 AT4 we picked up a few months ago for one of our field trucks, it's a tow beast and rides great. Cameras and ride are the biggest difference. Sunroof is trash compared to the moonroof. I paid about $4500 under msrp on both GMC's. 36 months 0% apr was a big win. If I can land a PCO before the Tremor gets here, that will be a nice comp for the 8 month wait so far.
 
Those of you commenting about the camera tech on the GM trucks are right on. It's a big difference and dates the hell out of the Ford tech. No question.
 
Ordered 3-7-22
confirmed 3-8
production email 3-17 for the week of 4-25 (dealer was shocked)
They told me 6 to 8 weeks for production which I posted the day I joined here in this thread and was laughed at.
WS showed up 4-21
Today WS changed to 4-28 and I now have modules a mile long so looks like she’s getting built today!
250 Lariat AMB, ultimate, Tremor, Black appearance, Moon roof. Adaptive cruise, heated wheel and rain sensing wipers, uplifter, rear heated seats and power running boards.
 
I'm with ya brother! Seeing March orders picked up... I spoke with Ford, neither the dealer or Ford can give my any answers. I am a Pri 02 since Jan, clean unscheduled, means nothing is preventing scheduling, yet nothing. 9/8 order, dealer has plenty of allocations. I was told by Ford AS wasn't a constraint anymore, neither is 5th or liner. Who knows man...
Yeah its frustrating. I was asked to start dropping stuff to speed my order up two weeks ago. I laughed at the salesman I said why would i drop stuff off a Custom order truck that I have waited on for 6 months already. Why would I drop 5 th wheel package since that's why I'm waiting on the truck lol. my Old dirtymaxx is still chugging along so I'm not in a huge rush although I did just drop 250.00 in a repair on my truck. The wait doesn't bother me as much as seeing these March orders being picked up ahead of the long timers.
 
There is hope!

My salesman, who has been checking on my order status weekly, called me yesterday to let me know he saw that my priority was changed from a 10 (as ordered) to a 2. This morning he called to let me know that a VIN had been assigned with a scheduled production date of May 23rd! At least I have a VIN now with something to track. The most frustrating thing through all of this was being in limbo and not knowing where I was queued up. Note: I had removed the spray in bedliner on January 21, 2022 per my salesman's recommendation. Good luck to all on this very frustrating journey...
Details below:

Ordered December 6, 2022
VIN Assigned April 28, 2022

6.7 Ultimate Lariat - Tremor
Agate Black with Stone Gray Lower Accent

Power Deployable Running Boards
LED roof marker/clearance lamps
Upfitter Switches
Wheel Well Liner - Front/Rear
Quad-Beam LED Headlamps/Tail-lamps and Fog Lamps
Splash Guards/Mud Flaps – Front/Rear
Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
 
Well I am not surprised that I didn’t get picked up for scheduling. I did reach out to my salesman to go ahead and add AS to my order since I checked and the parts are physically available to purchase from ford parts and not on back order(very very expensive as just the steering wheel assembly is $2800 plus it looks like a special steering box is also required $800). Salesman told me that cannot add AS to any super duty at this time period. I think this is bs since I am unscheduled and have not been previewed. Can anyone confirm ??
 
Well I am not surprised that I didn’t get picked up for scheduling. I did reach out to my salesman to go ahead and add AS to my order since I checked and the parts are physically available to purchase from ford parts and not on back order(very very expensive as just the steering wheel assembly is $2800 plus it looks like a special steering box is also required $800). Salesman told me that cannot add AS to any super duty at this time period. I think this is bs since I am unscheduled and have not been previewed. Can anyone confirm ??

My dealer dropped several items from my truck without asking me, and I tried to get them to add them back, they said several Ford would not allow them to add back... not sure if they were just full of it or honest.
 
I had a 2020 7.3 tremor I traded in, been without a truck since December 6. Been borrowing my late father in laws 2012 single cab 1500 for things needed but it’s definitely seen better days, and I would hate for something to really break and I’m fixing a truck that is never used. Talked to the dealership and said the 1500 at4 they will give me at least msrp for it. Getting the 22 at4 1500 below msrp so I feel like I should be ok. I have a pco, and they have me around invoice pricing plus I am price protected from all the increases. Truck ordered is a lariat in rapid red with bap, most everything except 5th wheel and adaptive steering. I love the Ford and I’ve owned a few 1500 gmc never the at4 but love the interior of this redesign. Bank moved my payment out 60 days so would be great if the Tremor can show up before I get a payment due hahaha.
What exactly does price protected mean? I was under the assumption that I was as well. Just had my sales guy add the upfitter switches, because I do not have a VIN yet. He sent me the new build sheet and I was expecting it to only be increased by $165 for the switches, but it was increased by almost $1800. The MSRP was $800 higher, Tremor was higher, Lariat Ultimate Package was higher, as well as the delivery fee… Shouldn’t I be price protected to the original costs when I ordered? My rep said that pricing isn’t final until Ford invoices the vehicle? Does anybody know if this is correct?
 
My dealer dropped several items from my truck without asking me, and I tried to get them to add them back, they said several Ford would not allow them to add back... not sure if they were just full of it or honest.
Same thing happened to mine. Options disappeared but if I tried to add them back I was told it would add another 7 or 8 months because I was already in production
 
Back
Top Bottom