FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

'22 F250, 6.7 Lariat, Tremor Package, Agate Black, Sport Appearance PKG, Ultimate Package, Twin Moonroof, and few random addon's
Ordered: 3/28/2022
Confirmed email: 3/28/2022
VIN assigned email: 4/28/2022
Build Date Scheduled: May 23, 2022

We shall see if that date stays correct or not.
 
Last edited:
What time of the day do they send out the email or is it all day today
 
'22 F250, 6.7 Lariat, Tremor Package, Agate Black, Sport Appearance PKG, Ultimate Package, Twin Moonroof, and few random addon's
Ordered: 3/28/2022
Confirmed:3/28/2022
VIN assigned: 4/28/2022
Build Date Scheduled: May 23, 2022

We shall see if that date stays correct or not.
That's a hell of a schedule. Good to hear you didn't have to wait that long.

For me it was:

Order: 11/19/2021
Confimed: 11/19/2021
Next correspondence was today saying I'm scheduled for the 23rd of May.
 
Last edited:
That's a hell of a schedule. Good to hear you didn't have to wait that long.

For me it was:

Order: 11/19/2021
Confimed: 11/19/2021
Next correspondence was today saying I'm scheduled for the 23rd of May.
I am glad I a did not have to wait that long. However, the dealership basically has had my truck since August of '21 cause they can not fix it even after multiple attempts.
The dealership was the one who suggested ordering a new one and moving everything over from my '18 to the '22. Only a few things can not be transferred which is okay as I wanted to go about it differently/start over.
 
I’ll give it a shot, thanks.
Just looked it’s the same site

Yeah, all it does is cuts out the redirect page the tracker goes through. You'd be surprised how many posts I've seen where that worked when clicking the tracker's link didn't work. Was worth a shot!

I'll bet it shows up sometime today, though. Seems like those systems all kind of go into some kind of freeze when they are about to release a bunch of scheduling.
 
I got my vin today. I knew this would happen, was about to go sign papers on a 2022 at4. Now what to do. Build date is set for may 30th.
So you get delivery late June - so Tremor then or AT4 now? I had 1500 6.2L AT4 Carbon Pro - loved the truck. Here is what I like better than my Tremor - Tow cameras are far superior on GMC - best views - Tremor was a real step back - seat pockets in the back seat, seat backs - I found these super handy - kept tie downs, gloves etc. there, quick easy access, heads up display - grew to like that a lot, Tailgate - the mulple folding tailgate is a better step, allows easy access to bed, acts as a place to put your computer or beer with tail gate up and even has speakers for tailgate party - great set up. Finally the tune of the 10 speed shifting on the AT4 was perfect - on Tremor it has times when it gets confused on what gear to grab - that never happened in AT4, but may be apples and oranges, given 6.2L gas vs 6.7L diesel - in AT4 HD with Duramax - may have same shifting issues.

I would have been very happy with an AT4 - but got X-Plan pricing on Tremor and felt it was an easier platform to mod - lot of good suspension options for the Tremor, not many for the AT4 and the Tremor has mechanical lockers, which is nice for offroad as well.

Both are great trucks and I would be happy with either. My Tremor was $90k MSRP and $83k _/- with X-Plan pricing - AT4 was $83k fully loaded - so price was the same. Tremor was available to me via order quicker and I planned suspension mods, 37's etc., so it was a better platform for what I wanted to do than the AT4. However if an AT4 would have been available in the configuration I wanted at the dealer, I would have bought over waiting for a Tremor.

I use my truck for towing, offroading and general truck use. No bad decision - GLWD!
 
'22 F250, 6.7 Lariat, Tremor Package, Agate Black, Sport Appearance PKG, Ultimate Package, Twin Moonroof, and few random addon's
Ordered: 3/28/2022
Confirmed email: 3/28/2022
VIN assigned email: 4/28/2022
Build Date Scheduled: May 23, 2022

We shall see if that date stays correct or not.

Just as a random aside, just in case you were not aware -- as I was surprised by these myself -- Lariat Ultimate does not include two major things you'd expect to see on such an expensive vehicle: LED Headlights and heated steering wheel (which oddly enough is part of the auto sensing wipers option...).

Also it's just a couple hundred bucks to add rapid supplemental cab heater -- which I hear is worth it's weight in gold during the cold months.

May not be things you want, or are already part of your order -- those were all just things I was shocked were not part of something like the 'Ultimate' package on such an expensive vehicle.
 
Just as a random aside, just in case you were not aware -- as I was surprised by these myself -- Lariat Ultimate does not include two major things you'd expect to see on such an expensive vehicle: LED Headlights and heated steering wheel (which oddly enough is part of the auto sensing wipers option...).

Also it's just a couple hundred bucks to add rapid supplemental cab heater -- which I hear is worth it's weight in gold during the cold months.

May not be things you want, or are already part of your order -- those were all just things I was shocked were not part of something like the 'Ultimate' package on such an expensive vehicle.
I did not want the LED headlights as I am working with an Automotive lighting company that lets me test the Aftermarket LED's on a factory Halogen lights so they can then sell them for halogen trucks. (Morimoto, The Retrofit source, Headlight revolution)

I did order the Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater as addon since it was on my current '18 along with engine heater.
The heated steering wheel and auto sensing are showing on my accessories list (from website production email) and on my order sheet.

But you are correct about being not aware about them till I asked before submitting my order since my '18 had that all already so I was like why did it not come on the '22 if I have the same packages on the '18 that I am ordering for the '22.
 
Just as a random aside, just in case you were not aware -- as I was surprised by these myself -- Lariat Ultimate does not include two major things you'd expect to see on such an expensive vehicle: LED Headlights and heated steering wheel (which oddly enough is part of the auto sensing wipers option...).

Also it's just a couple hundred bucks to add rapid supplemental cab heater -- which I hear is worth it's weight in gold during the cold months.

May not be things you want, or are already part of your order -- those were all just things I was shocked were not part of something like the 'Ultimate' package on such an expensive vehicle.
I know, had to opt for the rain sensing option to get the heated steering wheel. I went with the BAP which has the LED lights.
 
Yeah, all it does is cuts out the redirect page the tracker goes through. You'd be surprised how many posts I've seen where that worked when clicking the tracker's link didn't work. Was worth a shot!

I'll bet it shows up sometime today, though. Seems like those systems all kind of go into some kind of freeze when they are about to release a bunch of scheduling.
Got it just popped up
 
Any Platinums get scheduled? Seems like all I see are lariats.
 
Today was
I believe that I am running about average. I ordered the things I wanted and was willing to wait.

F250 7.3L Lariat AMB
Ultimate
BAP
Tremor
AS
Moonroof
Winch
Unfitter switches
UTT
Adaptive cruise

18 Nov 2021 order confirmed
18 Mar 2022 received VIN
21 Apr 2022 in production have WS
28 Apr 2022 scheduled build complete

Hoping to have it by the end of May
Today is my scheduled build day. When I checked first thing this morning, my modules have all populated. So I guess it’s built. I have not been able to access the tracker site today. I have never got an email from Ford even though I have verified my email address with them.
 
Back
Top Bottom