FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

1651102298716.webp
 
It's been a pleasure tracking with you gentlemen. I guess I can unsubscribe from this thread now... which feels weird.

Anyway, here's my non-Tremor :D that I took delivery of this afternoon.
You don’t unsubscribe from this thread, you graduate 😂

Here was mine on Monday evening, last pick up before they closed. It was originally in your spot when i got there and that king range behind you was in that same spot as well. My inspection and test drive took 1/2 hour and paperwork took less than 15. On my way home in 45.
 

Attachments

  • E1808CF9-FB36-47BD-8EB8-22475A6C79D5.webp
    E1808CF9-FB36-47BD-8EB8-22475A6C79D5.webp
    198.3 KB · Views: 122
Well went to change a few options beginning of last week and was told the parts where allocated and could not but no email last week so bummed hope tomorrow has better news
 
Well went to change a few options beginning of last week and was told the parts where allocated and could not but no email last week so bummed hope tomorrow has better news
If you don't have a VIN yet, that's just your dealer not wanting to change things
 
If you don't have a VIN yet, that's just your dealer not wanting to change things

There are points in the order process that changes cannot be made.

One of them is when you are selected for scheduling, but not yet scheduled. Typically, as I understand it, this period is on a given week leading up to the Thursday processing of selected orders for scheduling. IE They select vehicles all week, then on Thursday push the go button.

After it's scheduled, then you can make the changes again for a few weeks -- after which point the order will get locked again. My dealer told me that was a couple weeks -- but I'm not sure if that's a couple weeks from when you were scheduled or a couple weeks from the actual build date.
 
Talked to my dealer yesterday. Been a 2 priority for several weeks but he said i still did not get previewed this week, so good luck to everyone else today. Hope 249,000 of you get scheduled too improve my chances next time lol
 
There are points in the order process that changes cannot be made.

One of them is when you are selected for scheduling, but not yet scheduled. Typically, as I understand it, this period is on a given week leading up to the Thursday processing of selected orders for scheduling. IE They select vehicles all week, then on Thursday push the go button.

After it's scheduled, then you can make the changes again for a few weeks -- after which point the order will get locked again. My dealer told me that was a couple weeks -- but I'm not sure if that's a couple weeks from when you were scheduled or a couple weeks from the actual build date.
I'm pretty sure they can it will just bump you back into dealer queue
 
Congrats to all of you who have been scheduled!

I was bumped to priority 2 a couple of weeks ago and just got the magic email myself about 10 minutes ago that I'm scheduled on 5/23!

Unfortunately, I removed BAP a few weeks ago in favor of Lariat Sport Appearance. It's still going to look awesome regardless.
 
I'm pretty sure they can it will just bump you back into dealer queue

100% Ford can, and does, lock the order during specific times in the process. No question there whatsoever. The two times I mentioned are the two times I am sure of that they do. There may be more. I've heard those two from my dealer and the mods over at BOF. While neither are infallible, I feel pretty confident in the information provided there. It just makes sense.
 
Back
Top Bottom