FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I was in production on 4/22 and got the built email on 4/23. Batch # 5462. No shipped email yet, and doesn’t show shipped on the tracker. Maybe getting 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. May be waiting on a ride, or both.
If you got the built email it's complete. The truck has to pass final QC before they change it to built. I only know because I had a someone inside the plant tell me mine didn't pass QC on 3/21 (day the modules populated) and it went to the in-house paint repair shop.

On 4/2 it went to GFX. On 4/4 it went out the gate, after a second QC and on 4/5 I got my "Built" email. It's been in shipping purgatory ever since.
 
No Modules yet. I have a build date of 5/3 . I hope this one sticks. I get nervous every time I open my email looking for the dreaded bump :rolleyes:
 
If you got the built email it's complete. The truck has to pass final QC before they change it to built. I only know because I had a someone inside the plant tell me mine didn't pass QC on 3/21 (day the modules populated) and it went to the in-house paint repair shop.

On 4/2 it went to GFX. On 4/4 it went out the gate, after a second QC and on 4/5 I got my "Built" email. It's been in shipping purgatory ever since.
Damn so mine got f’d up lol
 
Anyone else have their dealer say that Ford no longer wants dealers to give out railcar info bacause too many people are calling the transporters?
 
Anyone else have their dealer say that Ford no longer wants dealers to give out railcar info bacause too many people are calling the transporters?
If Ford would communicate effectively, these measures wouldn’t be taken.
 
If Ford would communicate effectively, these measures wouldn’t be taken.
Agreed--I told the dealer I was trying to do self-help and not have to bother them for an update. I'd kinda like to know when it is getting close so I can prep to make the journey to pick it up.
 
Ordered 9/18 and we'll pick her up tomorrow!!
59768.webp
I've been shaking for the last 30 minutes since the dealer sent me the picture!!
 
Agreed--I told the dealer I was trying to do self-help and not have to bother them for an update. I'd kinda like to know when it is getting close so I can prep to make the journey to pick it up.
Same here. Busy few weeks coming up and would be nice to have an idea if my truck has moved at all.
 
Anyone else have their dealer say that Ford no longer wants dealers to give out railcar info bacause too many people are calling the transporters?
If true that is pretty dumb since the CSX number is automated. Sounds like a unique dealer issue to me.
 
yes, I was a 02 for months with no movement. At the 7 mo. mark I dropped BAP, 5WP & AS. I'm almost at 8 months now so my changes didn't seem to help.
Add it back 🤔
 
Add it back 🤔
Considering, just don't want to drag it on but I'm to the point where it doesn't really matter if it take a year or more now
 
Considering, just don't want to drag it on but I'm to the point where it doesn't really matter if it take a year or more now
I was definitely tempted to take things off , going on 7 months now 😩
 
I was definitely tempted to take things off , going on 7 months now 😩
I told dealer I needed truck by mid May which would be 8.5 months. Now, if I get lucky this week and get scheduled it won't be built, supposedly, until the week of May 23rd so MAYBE have by mid June 9.5 months UGH!!! Oh well, it is what it is. Just a bad experience during trying times. I suppose I'll survive
 
My 7.3 Lariat FX4 F-350 has finally shipped! Should be at the dealer late tonight or tomorrow. Was waiting on convoy hold for about a month.
 

Attachments

  • image_1.webp
    image_1.webp
    114.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image950.webp
    image950.webp
    135.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image951.webp
    image951.webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image952.webp
    image952.webp
    114.2 KB · Views: 49
If mine gets scheduled this week I’ll be at 10-11 months for delivery, if everything goes well. My Denali is sitting in Michigan trying to get on a rail car also, Ford’s not the only one having transportation issues.
 
If mine gets scheduled this week I’ll be at 10-11 months for delivery, if everything goes well. My Denali is sitting in Michigan trying to get on a rail car also, Ford’s not the only one having transportation issues.
You still holding out on the adaptive steering?
 
You still holding out on the adaptive steering?
Yep, everything else I dropped can be installed aftermarket with better parts. GM built my truck with it, so will Ford, lol, maybe 🤔…. It might be a 2023 though…
 
Considering, just don't want to drag it on but I'm to the point where it doesn't really matter if it take a year or more now
Addition back, ordered 2/1 and scheduled for 5/16 with all the so called constraint issues. It’s the dealer not the factory…
 
I told dealer I needed truck by mid May which would be 8.5 months. Now, if I get lucky this week and get scheduled it won't be built, supposedly, until the week of May 23rd so MAYBE have by mid June 9.5 months UGH!!! Oh well, it is what it is. Just a bad experience during trying times. I suppose I'll survive
Ooofta ! Yeah this whole experience has sucked, I've been without a vehicle for 7 months being that my truck was totaled in October.
 
Back
Top Bottom