FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Same batch as you, 356/769. No built email, tracker indicates still in production. Figure it’s waiting on the liner.

I was in production on 4/22 and got the built email on 4/23. Batch # 5462. No shipped email yet, and doesn’t show shipped on the tracker. Maybe getting 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. May be waiting on a ride, or both.
I’m 5462 as well….192/769. I show built and had bed liner & 5th wheel.
 
Just unsure if built includes the accessories installed at GFX or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
@CM1995 FYI according to CSX my truck was 'constructively placed' at U33 at 5AM this morning.

Which basically means it is put in detention, eg it got there and Ford isn't ready to pick it up. Basically means the clock is ticking and every day it's sitting on their property is going to cost Ford money. So, seems like Ford might actually hit their target delivery of 5/2 - 5/8, maybe even earlier. Paying detention might spur them to hire just about anyone to haul, even some small business with a dually and a trailer.
can you share how you are tracking your truck? My dealer advised my truck just shipped by Railcar # TTGX 706525 (CSX Transportation ) I read where I can call the 800-235-2352 but thought there was an online option?
 
I was in production on 4/22 and got the built email on 4/23. Batch # 5462. No shipped email yet, and doesn’t show shipped on the tracker. Maybe getting 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. May be waiting on a ride, or both.
Mine took 6 or 7 days to ship. I have bedliner and had 5wp but the 5wp disappeared from my options so I don't think they installed it. I can't access the tracker currently to give you exact dates.
 
That’s awesome! I am 005231 171/342 with scheduled delivery 4/28-5/4
I have the same delivery window. I found out that my truck is sitting in the rail yard in mesquite tx as of yesterday morning.
 
can you share how you are tracking your truck? My dealer advised my truck just shipped by Railcar # TTGX 706525 (CSX Transportation ) I read where I can call the 800-235-2352 but thought there was an online option?

Closest option to online is to make a speed-dial / contact to interact with their IVR system using tone instead of voice:
 
I have the same delivery window. I found out that my truck is sitting in the rail yard in mesquite tx as of yesterday morning.
Built on the 13th, shipped on the 15th, arrived in KC on the 22nd and picked it up today. Scheduled delivery to the dealer was 28 Apr - 5 May.
 
Lots of trucks on the move finally, looking at various threads looks like granger is due for a large influx of trucks over the next week or two. Nice to see things moving again for the built trucks. Hoping those waiting get picked up sooner rather than later. Wish Ford worked harder on the first in first out principle...
 
So my window sticker hasn’t been pulling up in the tracker for several weeks now. However when I go to my dealership website I can pull it up from there. The date on the bottom continues to update so I know it’s not old. Still no shipped email built on 3/16. Anyone else have this issue?
 
So my window sticker hasn’t been pulling up in the tracker for several weeks now. However when I go to my dealership website I can pull it up from there. The date on the bottom continues to update so I know it’s not old. Still no shipped email built on 3/16. Anyone else have this issue?
No I just checked my window sticker about 5 minutes ago.
 
Built on the 13th, shipped on the 15th, arrived in KC on the 22nd and picked it up today. Scheduled delivery to the dealer was 28 Apr - 5 May.
My rail car number was cttx 690653. There has been no update when I call the Csx number. Do you know what yours was? Mine is also going to KC then to Iowa.
 
can you share how you are tracking your truck? My dealer advised my truck just shipped by Railcar # TTGX 706525 (CSX Transportation ) I read where I can call the 800-235-2352 but thought there was an online option?

I sent a text to my salesman asking about my truck and he said Ford's "Vehicle Visibility" screen shows it being in Birmingham at the CSX rail yard.
 
I am sorry for the dumb question, I keep seeing people talking about their modules being populated, what does this mean and where do you check this?
 
Just checked mine for fun since I have a schedule build date of 5/16. It says modules found but nothing there yet..lol
 
My rail car number was cttx 690653. There has been no update when I call the Csx number. Do you know what yours was? Mine is also going to KC then to Iowa.
No don't know the rail car # or if it even went by rail. The shipped date was in the tracker and my salesman called me when it arrived in KC.
 
Back
Top Bottom