FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Dump question - how do I track my truck on CSX?

I received the same email from Ford on 4/19 with est delivery date of 6/2- 6/8 but have not received anything else.

First you'll need your rail car #. You can get that from the dealer, or maybe Ford Marketing.

Should look something like:
TTGX123456

You can call an CSX's IVR/touch-tone tracking system (eg it's a computer - no operator) at:
800-235-2352

Since it's an IVR system, t's a whole lot easier to talk to it than it is to use tone. But, tone is going to be a lot easier if you want to call a lot. Someone posted this idea on here a few months ago and I bookmarked it -- but somewhere along the way they changed some timing and had to change it up to get it to work.

But, just create a contract/speed dial for this:
800-235-2352,,,1,,81814192#,,,123456,,,##


The 81814192 is the tone value for TTGX, # is so it knows you are done, pause to let it think (a ',' is a pause), then your actual car number, pause some more.... then double pounds to say you're done entering rail cars. If you set this up as a speed dial / contact and it gets all the way through and keeps talking -- just hit pound twice again. Sometimes the last part takes too long and the tones go through early. That's rare, but it's happened to me once or twice. Not that I called more than two dozen times or anything. That didn't happen.
 
Thanks Gommer!

Second dumb question is ramp one RU33 at KTP or elsewhere?
 
RU33 is the destination ramp in Birmingham, AL.

Awesome thanks!

My truck could be sitting in Tarrant right now next to yours... :D
 
Last edited:
I believe that I am running about average. I ordered the things I wanted and was willing to wait.

F250 7.3L Lariat AMB
Ultimate
BAP
Tremor
AS
Moonroof
Winch
Unfitter switches
UTT
Adaptive cruise

18 Nov 2021 order confirmed
18 Mar 2022 received VIN
21 Apr 2022 in production have WS
28 Apr 2022 scheduled build complete

Hoping to have it by the end of May
 
I believe that I am running about average. I ordered the things I wanted and was willing to wait.

F250 7.3L Lariat AMB
Ultimate
BAP
Tremor
AS
Moonroof
Winch
Unfitter switches
UTT
Adaptive cruise

18 Nov 2021 order confirmed
18 Mar 2022 received VIN
21 Apr 2022 in production have WS
28 Apr 2022 scheduled build complete

Hoping to have it by the end of May
You have a built email?
 
Mine has been sitting in Houston since 4/13 waiting on a ride of less than 20 miles to dealer. I thought I was almost done when it marked built and shipped??? Uhhhhh
 
Mine has been sitting in Houston since 4/13 waiting on a ride of less than 20 miles to dealer. I thought I was almost done when it marked built and shipped??? Uhhhhh

Ask your dealer if you and a person from the dealer can go pick it up. There are discussions on here where Ford is letting dealers and customers pick up at the blending yards. Worth a shot.
 
Rail care was 'placed at industry' this morning at 3:58 -- meaning moved to a location to be unloaded.

I'm guessing next step will not be a carrier but instead sitting on what Ford is calling a blending lot, where it may or may not sit for weeks or months, lol.
 
how are you even getting updates from Ford? I ordered mine from the dealer on August 30, 2021, and i get ZERO updates on anything. I went on the stupid track my ford site and it just says it Confirmed Order. I call the dealer and he says build date for the week of May 5.... I guess he has some magic website or is just full of air since the dates have been changing since February. hahaha. Ok done ranting haha.
 
how are you even getting updates from Ford? I ordered mine from the dealer on August 30, 2021, and i get ZERO updates on anything. I went on the stupid track my ford site and it just says it Confirmed Order. I call the dealer and he says build date for the week of May 5.... I guess he has some magic website or is just full of air since the dates have been changing since February. hahaha. Ok done ranting haha.
Did you get a confirmation email from Ford when you ordered? If not your dealer probably didn’t give Ford your info. Ordered 8/5 and got confirmation email from Ford 8/6. I got this email yesterday. Also got the email on 2/1 stating it was scheduled for production on 3/14, and several emails bumping production weeks. In the 2/1 email there is a link to track the order. I’ve used that to see when it was showing in production and view my window sticker.
 
I believe that I am running about average. I ordered the things I wanted and was willing to wait.

F250 7.3L Lariat AMB
Ultimate
BAP
Tremor
AS
Moonroof
Winch
Unfitter switches
UTT
Adaptive cruise

18 Nov 2021 order confirmed
18 Mar 2022 received VIN
21 Apr 2022 in production have WS
28 Apr 2022 scheduled build complete

Hoping to have it by the end of May
I’m pretty much the same in color and options, but in a 350. Build day 4/22–modules populated but no built e-mail yet.
 
I’m pretty much the same in color and options, but in a 350. Build day 4/22–modules populated but no built e-mail yet.
Congrats! When was your order date?
 
Built 3/16 and still waiting for that magical shipped email. Dealer says it hasn’t moved since the 20th of March.
 

Attachments

  • 59CE2825-F6C6-4104-A784-618C8176379D.webp
    59CE2825-F6C6-4104-A784-618C8176379D.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 199
Back
Top Bottom