FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So..finally built and shipped.🍻🍻🍻
ordered 10/16
dropped 5th, spray in liner, tonneau
build bumped 5x
built 4/16
delivery estimate 5/1 to 5/7 to PA

Tremor KR, 6.7, pretty much every other option

Jim
did You dropped some option after initial order if yes when was it.

tks
 
Got notification that my truck shipped! Ordered March 2021. I thought I saw on this forum at some point a way to track shipment via rail, anybody have that info if there is a way?
Congratulations! It's painful crossing the 1 year mark. Mine is in production turn now.....hopefully shipping soon
 
cant believe it!!! only took 267 day from order to ship!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220421-161505_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20220421-161505_Gmail.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 68
Hey bud,
do you have the 6.7 ,bap, Ultimate and tremor package?? I'm hearing that the bap and tremor they are only pulling a small margin of these now
I'm at 11/30 confirmation email
250 lar.
6.7
Ultamite
Tremor
Silver
BAP
6.7 Plat
Carbonized gray
Tremor
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
And a few others…
I’m on the road right now, so I don’t have my full list at hand, but I can say that I can’t do the BAP on the model I selected.

I’ll take a look at my full order and fill in the rest.

Also, I’m planning to talk to my dealer to see if I can add the bedliner back in to my order without messing with my production date. At this point, I just want my truck, but I’ll ask around to pass info on to our community.
 
So..finally built and shipped.🍻🍻🍻
ordered 10/16
dropped 5th, spray in liner, tonneau
build bumped 5x
built 4/16
delivery estimate 5/1 to 5/7 to PA

Tremor KR, 6.7, pretty much every other option

Jim
We ordered same day I’ve been rescheduled 9 times though now it’s out to a 5/2 build week
 
Got WS yesterday on tracker. What is the date under Special Order represent? It is 4 20 22.
Is that the date the WS was produced?
 
Ordered a F350 Lariat on 12/23/21. I got the order confirmation right away, but nothing sense then. Based on what I am reading it appears the delays are caused by the various option packages ordered - specifically the 5th wheel hitch prep package. Is that the issue? Hopefully, whatever the issue is Ford will get caught up soon as we just purchased a 5th wheel and would like to use it. The dealer is telling me that I will be lucky to get it in August or September which is weird as the dealer is getting new F350 Lariats almost every day. I hope he is wrong.
 
So..finally built and shipped.🍻🍻🍻
ordered 10/16
dropped 5th, spray in liner, tonneau
build bumped 5x
built 4/16
delivery estimate 5/1 to 5/7 to PA

Tremor KR, 6.7, pretty much every other option

Jim
Congrats!!!
 
Ordered a F350 Lariat on 12/23/21. I got the order confirmation right away, but nothing sense then. Based on what I am reading it appears the delays are caused by the various option packages ordered - specifically the 5th wheel hitch prep package. Is that the issue? Hopefully, whatever the issue is Ford will get caught up soon as we just purchased a 5th wheel and would like to use it. The dealer is telling me that I will be lucky to get it in August or September which is weird as the dealer is getting new F350 Lariats almost every day. I hope he is wrong.

Welcome!

FWIW here's my timeline.

F350, Plat, Tremor, 5th, spray
Ordered 10/12/21 confirmed same day
Scheduled for production 1/13/22 for the week of 2/28/22
4 bumps
Built 4/15
Shipped email 4/19
Estimated delivery date June 2 - 8th

So if it takes till June just short of 9 months.
 
6.7 Plat
Carbonized gray
Tremor
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
And a few others…
I’m on the road right now, so I don’t have my full list at hand, but I can say that I can’t do the BAP on the model I selected.

I’ll take a look at my full order and fill in the rest.

Also, I’m planning to talk to my dealer to see if I can add the bedliner back in to my order without messing with my production date. At this point, I just want my truck, but I’ll ask around to pass info on to our community.
I think the Bap has added a few hiccups as I'm hearing... I have the pretty much everything I could get I took but off the as and spray liner. I'm guessing I will see it in the fall there are bigger problems in the world then me getting a new truck........
 
cant believe it!!! only took 267 day from order to ship!
If this holds true for me, my truck will be here in July. I really need it at the beginning of July, but I'm not holding my breath.
 
Also, I’m planning to talk to my dealer to see if I can add the bedliner back in to my order without messing with my production date. At this point, I just want my truck, but I’ll ask around to pass info on to our community.

Why? IE why not just get it linex'd instead? The pricing is very similar, the application quality (at a good vendor, read reviews ahead of time) is better/more durable than the factory version. Considering it COULD delay things hardly seems worth having a conversation about.
 
Why? IE why not just get it linex'd instead? The pricing is very similar, the application quality (at a good vendor, read reviews ahead of time) is better/more durable than the factory version. Considering it COULD delay things hardly seems worth having a conversation about.
100%. Get it aftermarket.
 
Why? IE why not just get it linex'd instead? The pricing is very similar, the application quality (at a good vendor, read reviews ahead of time) is better/more durable than the factory version. Considering it COULD delay things hardly seems worth having a conversation about.
That’s a good point and most likely what I will do. I do have a line x vendor near by. Thanks for the advice.
 
Truck was delivered to the blending lot today, will pick it up Monday. 7 months and 1 day from order to delivery. Rapid Red 7.3 Lariat, BAP, 5WP… no AS or winch. Winch would have required it to go all the way to the dealer, an extra 10 days to 2 week before I could get it. It’s going to be a long weekend.
 
I'm not sure if this goes against the forum rules there but is there anyone who is also a member of the Blue Oval Forum with more than 15 posts that would be willing to ask cyberdman for an update on my VIN (built but has been sitting in KY for about a month now)? If so, please message me and I'll send my order info.

I joined the forum there but honestly can't think of anything to post about to get to the requisite 15 posts to make this request. More to talk about on this forum lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom